Yamemai

Nov 1, 2017
I don't need a curse to make me ugly, where is my elf slut?
Could be better; same as most other translations imo. Eg.
1. Mis-gendering and pronouns. [he when it should be she; I instead of her; etc] Making it a slower/harder read
2. Word wrapping issues cutting off texts.

At least it's bearable, unlike some of the others.

Edit: Anyways, the game seems more kinetic novel than rpg [of the 2-ish days I had time for; stopped at start of day3]

Last edited:
Reactions: dollydollzy

LLz

Feb 2, 2018
Note that the MC was also wealthy, and probably stayed wealthy even after being cursed. And he lives in a fantasy world. He just bought a pretty elf on a slave market.
That is, fortunately, not how our world works.
You never heard of mail order brides?

Reactions: flannan

Bobveela

Jul 11, 2017
Yep, me too, i'm not gonna play this again...
Need a kind soul with a ending b save
I did a second run and was pretty thorough it's not as bad as I thought it would be and attached a save. Just choose to not hold when loading. I am curious what the point of the town center is since I never got to visit it and managed to get the true end without using it.

For the true end in general:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

Lasucrom

Aug 27, 2018
I did a second run and was pretty thorough it's not as bad as I thought it would be and attached a save. Just choose to not hold when loading. I am curious what the point of the town center is since I never got to visit it and managed to get the true end without using it.

For the true end in general:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Thanks!!!

Blackowl97

Jul 23, 2018
Note that the MC was also wealthy, and probably stayed wealthy even after being cursed. And he lives in a fantasy world. He just bought a pretty elf on a slave market.
That is, fortunately, not how our world works.
Sorry for breaking your reality but some places in the real world are like that too lol

• Sad
Reactions: flannan
3.80 star(s) 4 Votes