HTML - The Ember Institute [v0.0.2.1] [GlitchDoll]

1. 5.00 star(s)

AWolfe

This game has one of the best (and arguably the best) UI of any HTML game on this site. It is readily apparent that the developer has put in an enormous amount of careful thought and dedicated work into crafting that UI, and she has put an equal amount of effort into the writing of the character dialogues. Players who take the time to read through the walls of text, and not simply scroll to the bottom of each page, will be rewarded with a much richer play experience.

This game will only get better as more content is added, and I eagerly look forward to seeing it.
  2. 5.00 star(s)

MisterSomething

For a first release, it is very impressive!

Unlike other "games" which focus on having one storyline with a couple of arches and later update the UI, choices system etc.

This truly feels like a game. The UI is good and feels complete, any expansions to the game's UI could also be made more or less seamlessly as the general theme and functionality of the UI has already been well implemented.

I will not comment on any of the writing as I didn't read most of it and quickly sped my way through the different choices to see what the game felt like to navigate. I must admit, I have been very pleasantly surprised and this game page is now bookmarked, hoping for more content to be released soon-ish so that I can spend a bit of time reading and learning about the story.

The use of imagery is quite well done, it is neither a VN nor a full text game, the images support the storytelling and increase immersion as it combines well with the scenes being exposed or provide nice visual cues to the UI.

10/10 first release. Score will be adjusted after each release played.
    last update: 03/May/2022
  3. 5.00 star(s)

Teslavesa

One of the best UI's i have seen at HTML based Games.
    The Game Tutorial, how often you can rate a tutorial? Here i think i can, its well done and funny.
    System complex and clear together
    Storywriting realy well done

Its atm a bit short but worth waste a bit time with it, i'm waiting for more of it
  4. 4.00 star(s)

Deleted member 4328428

it looks unique and familiar at the same time, i like the clips, however maybe an alternate absolute power route as male would be fun and maybe along the line normal characters can be bimbofied , pretty good, would love to see more development of the game(y)