EAT
Trial Moderator
Uploader
Aug 5, 2016
Ember-Patreon.jpg

Overview:
This game places you into the shoes of a young man or woman that is struggling to find employment and has just lost their apartment. Now living with a close friend and her family you have been given an opportunity to find work through an employment agency. But is everything as it seems?
Be drawn into the conspiracy of lies that surrounds the mysterious company and watch as your interactions affect your relationships. Unlock new paths and dialogue options as you explore the game from a different angle. Your choices will shape the course of your game but what will become of you when you enter the Ember Institute?​

Thread Updated: 2023-09-23
Release Date: 2023-09-22
Developer: Glitch Doll - - -
Censored: No
Version: 0.0.2.1
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

Developer Notes:

Update Requires a restart

DOWNLOAD

All: - - - -

Screenshot 2022-05-02 at 14-05-53 The Ember Institute.png Screenshot 2022-05-02 at 14-06-10 The Ember Institute.png Screenshot 2022-05-02 at 14-06-44 The Ember Institute.png Screenshot 2022-05-02 at 14-06-59 The Ember Institute.png Screenshot 2022-05-02 at 14-08-17 The Ember Institute.png Screenshot 2022-05-02 at 14-08-35 The Ember Institute.png Screenshot 2022-05-02 at 14-47-36 The Ember Institute.png

Last edited by a moderator:

GlitchDoll

Game Developer
Feb 5, 2021
Is there also a dominant path, or only submissive ones?

Hi yes there is a Dominant Male and Female path planned. There are hints to it already and the choices are in place after you choose a past event.

At the moment being Dominant only allows you to reject submissive encounters and engage in some sexual events. It also helps boosts your confidence but both paths Submissive and Dominant encounters are still being written.

Tinuss

Mar 31, 2018
Hi yes there is a Dominant Male and Female path planned. There are hints to it already and the choices are in place after you choose a past event.

At the moment being Dominant only allows you to reject submissive encounters and engage in some sexual events. It also helps boosts your confidence but both paths Submissive and Dominant encounters are still being written.
Awesome! Thanks for the quick reply. I will definitely keep an eye on this one for the future then. (y)

GlitchDoll

Game Developer
Feb 5, 2021
this is looking like it will be a detail loaded CYOA VN with multiple paths. Good for multiple play-throughs.

Suggested tags Anal Sex, Corruption, Male Domination, Female Domination, gay, multiple protagonists, sissification, Vaginal Sex, Voyeurism..... well, lets be honest, some of everything.
I have put a great deal of work into the paths and the content you have asked about is almost all in the game already in some shape or form.
Voyeurism plays a large roll in the games current form as the player has started as a young, nervous and slightly innocent character but will engage in more and more sexual acts as the game progesses.

I have just removed one of the larger paths, the Party Animal Hobby. It is in previous versions of the game and will feature again in a future upload. I love seeing how choices take the player down different paths but a lot of players missed that path and so I scaled back how ambitious I was being.

GlitchDoll

Game Developer
Feb 5, 2021
this seems... ambitious. hopefully the dev doesn't burn themselves out
I have been working on this game for a long time and am happy to say that I have not burnt myself out yet. I was tempted to quit when my Mum died. I had a lot of negative feedback about the lack of progress and it could not have come at a worse time. But I have a lot of fans and supporters on Discord and they have given me both strength and motivation :)

4.40 star(s) 24 Votes