Laughingfox

Apr 2, 2017
Out of curiousity, will there be options to be a dominant (or at least switch hitter), endowed shemale MC? The tried and true humiliation/submission seems to be the primary theme for any of the gender bending funzies, (couldn't find a way to avoid the submissive trait, actually, as the gent origin) but I was finding Bailey's outlook and stance to be far more preferable. Confidence goes a long way, I suppose.

Being able to slut it up alongside the gals would be fun, too.

I'm not sure how I feel about the family personalities, it could be early yet but it feels like nearly every time you become inclined to like one of them, it follows up with them doing or being borderline horrible. For example, the 'best friend' hardly fits the part. If the MC is written as such a hormone charged, randy type (both genders), then in theory you've be crossing paths and accustomed to eachothers habits for a considerable timeline. Yet she's written like her habits and methods are alien and unknown, or acts shocked or uncomfortable any time you oogle her-- and the MC seems to be written to oogle *everything*. So that's a strange turn. Unless it was supposed to be some sort of hidden secret.. but again, the MC does not appear to be written as that competent an actor.

There's also the invitation to the celebatory party for the gym, but with the car breaking down, there doesn't appear to be a way to actually attend? Edit: I'm an idiot, that is on a ingame date 3 days from now, well beyond where we are at. Derp.

That said, I'm sure I missed a ton and shall jump back into to the smut mines to see what I missed. Huzzah.

Oh, and positive stuff-- I do not envy the headache you have from the many, many winding paths, but it's impressive to see the groundwork layed out. Minor gripes aside, the content and story read and flow well, and there are several interesting plot points floating about. Definately hungering for more time to spend in this smexy sandbox.

And to echo something written above.. how *do* we check our traits?

Last edited:
Reactions: redraw

longjohngold

Jan 22, 2020
I did a couple run through of this, one confident and avoiding the experimentation, the other as unconfident as possible and letting them do stuff.

Overall I thought it was well done. A couple complaints are that when using the wardrobe, every item you put on then flicks you to the top of the page, so if you're getting dressed it's a constant battle of scrolling down.
The second, and more annoying, is the arousal/premature ejaculation thing. I feel the game has been made in a way where it pigeon holes you and takes away player agency. Even in my confident run, I could be at less than half arousal, but as soon as someone shows their tits or mentions fucking then the game just boosts you straight up past full into the red and then boom he's nutted for no reason - and it got to be a drag.

ustar

Dec 29, 2017
What is there in the game is really good! I'm waiting for more updates!

Oct 25, 2017
This is SOOOO GOOOOOOD. Holy shit. I love where it's going and I'm loving the characters. This got me so bummed out when I reached the end. I really can't wait to play more.

Reactions: AWolfe

GlitchDoll

Game Developer
Feb 5, 2021
Out of curiousity, will there be options to be a dominant (or at least switch hitter), endowed shemale MC? The tried and true humiliation/submission seems to be the primary theme for any of the gender bending funzies, (couldn't find a way to avoid the submissive trait, actually, as the gent origin) but I was finding Bailey's outlook and stance to be far more preferable. Confidence goes a long way, I suppose.

Being able to slut it up alongside the gals would be fun, too.

I'm not sure how I feel about the family personalities, it could be early yet but it feels like nearly every time you become inclined to like one of them, it follows up with them doing or being borderline horrible. For example, the 'best friend' hardly fits the part. If the MC is written as such a hormone charged, randy type (both genders), then in theory you've be crossing paths and accustomed to eachothers habits for a considerable timeline. Yet she's written like her habits and methods are alien and unknown, or acts shocked or uncomfortable any time you oogle her-- and the MC seems to be written to oogle *everything*. So that's a strange turn. Unless it was supposed to be some sort of hidden secret.. but again, the MC does not appear to be written as that competent an actor.

There's also the invitation to the celebatory party for the gym, but with the car breaking down, there doesn't appear to be a way to actually attend? Edit: I'm an idiot, that is on a ingame date 3 days from now, well beyond where we are at. Derp.

That said, I'm sure I missed a ton and shall jump back into to the smut mines to see what I missed. Huzzah.

Oh, and positive stuff-- I do not envy the headache you have from the many, many winding paths, but it's impressive to see the groundwork layed out. Minor gripes aside, the content and story read and flow well, and there are several interesting plot points floating about. Definately hungering for more time to spend in this smexy sandbox.

And to echo something written above.. how *do* we check our traits?
I have been writing Melissa's content so that the MC is unaware of what type of person she really is. While he/she speaks to her every night, they have not seen each other in a few years.
I might have been too forward with her sexuality without giving enough explanation. or suggesting that the MC is questioning his/her best friends actions.
I will take another look :)

Being a dominant shemale has not been ruled out as every character type can end up Dominant or Submissive but the MC comes across more submissive due to my writing him/her in multiple ways and trying to go back to alter the dialogue to make you less timid.

My apologies to you and to the person that commented above. I put down all the traits in the stat list but have forgotten to add a page that tells you what all the stats are. I will add it to priorities for the next release.

I would also like to say a thank you for that comment about the groundwork. I have been trying to subtly hide hints to the larger plot and seeing people discover them puts a huge smile on my face :)

GlitchDoll

Game Developer
Feb 5, 2021
sorry i explained that very poorly
View attachment 1790417 loved being of service says it gives the dominant trait (note the 40 dom)
Yeah that is my bad. You start with 50 Dominance so that I could set under as submissive and over 50 as Dominant. If you check the Stats page you will see that it goes down into the red on the Dominance bar.

Also the Dominance and Femininity tracker on the left should not be there. :S
They are in the game so that I could track them while testing and I have forgotten to remove them :p

Reactions: effninefivehuman

GlitchDoll

Game Developer
Feb 5, 2021
I did a couple run through of this, one confident and avoiding the experimentation, the other as unconfident as possible and letting them do stuff.

Overall I thought it was well done. A couple complaints are that when using the wardrobe, every item you put on then flicks you to the top of the page, so if you're getting dressed it's a constant battle of scrolling down.
The second, and more annoying, is the arousal/premature ejaculation thing. I feel the game has been made in a way where it pigeon holes you and takes away player agency. Even in my confident run, I could be at less than half arousal, but as soon as someone shows their tits or mentions fucking then the game just boosts you straight up past full into the red and then boom he's nutted for no reason - and it got to be a drag.
Currently trying to fix the wardrobe and the shops. I need to change the button so that it displays Wearing and I am trying to find a good work around for the page refreshing.

I will have another look at the Premature Ejaculation. I added that you can masturbate in different locations to relieve arousal but I think in my haste to make it so that there is a consequence I have made it so that arousal is unavoidable.
I was tempted to add it only to small penis as it was those players that asked me to add a premature system, but I thought other players might ask me to add it to the other cock sizes.

GlitchDoll

Game Developer
Feb 5, 2021
Well I got to one ending and I tried another path but I really am not feeling it. I mean no disrespect but to me it seems like the game is either "Be feminized, or watch everyone be fucked by hoards of other men but never you." doing the lab job feminizes you and the other path I took of rejecting the job just shoehorns you into watching more people get fucked (or agree to get fucked later) by people that aren't you. If this is the case I do not want to waste my time on it, and even then it seems like everyone already is a slut and being fucked by others all the time. I have two questions for the dev

Will there be a way to get people to not fuck every man they see and instead just be loyal to me?

Will there be a way to change the background of the NPC characters? Because honestly I don't like the personalities of any of them at all with them all being sluts or major assholes to the MC

Either way its your game and I don't want you to change what you want the game to be based on my opinions. The game is very reminiscent of one of my favorite games (The Company) and in my opinion even surpasses it in UI and just how the game is built in general (it seems like it the potential to have a bigger amount of good quality content then The Company) I wish you the utmost luck in development, but I don't think you will need it as the base you've built is already more promising then 99% of the games on this forum even if the content in this game is something I don't like. There were also a few typos in the game but in general not very many grammar issues.
It is the balancing act of adding sexual content next to taking my time. That was what led to the MC peeping on different characters so that there was still sexual content.
Not all of the characters in the game are sluts but you are right that you do meet a lot of slutty characters so far. That is heavily tied into the plot. I assume the scene you are referencing however is the Club. If you miss the Prostitute at 10pm there aren't any other sexual partners for the male player and I have had some feedback that there needs to be more interation for Dom players.

My goal for loyalty is that it is earned. If you are only fucking one woman (or she believes you are only fucking her) then she will be loyal to you in turn. Not all characters however will have that option as some have their own motives.

I am soooo glad that people like the UI. It still has its flaws but I am so happy to see the positive comments. It has made all the hard work worth it :D

Ieht

Jan 15, 2021
If you miss the Prostitute at 10pm there aren't any other sexual partners for the male player
If this is the case there is a bug in the club. Because you can go into the Locker room and be fucked by the guy in there, although all the images are of a female and the text also implies it is the path for the female player.
Hope there will be more M/M content

4.40 star(s) 24 Votes