Laughingfox

Apr 2, 2017
Hm. After tinkering around, unlike the fem protag, there doesn't seem to be any way to avoid the submissive trait as a male if you opt to be intrigued with the crossdressing. I suppose I could cheat my way around it but.. eh. Am I missing a way to have my cake and eat it too, or is that one of those things further down the lines?

Similar thought and theme-- will the crossdressing/feminizing and sissy tree (hopefully) remain seperate? Currently they seem to indicate so in the stat page..sorta. Personal hot take, but a protagonist in this genre would and should have the potential to grow and groom into something beautiful without constantly be rediculed or literally locked up. Understandable that plot stuff is gonna plot, and a hero(ine)s journey isn't complete without struggle and all that.

Regarding the premature ejactulation for larger sizes as chosen option (read in the thread), rather than a hard (hur hur) requirement-- yes, please. Honestly feels like the deck is stacked against the protag in most situations, if we posses a dong of destruction it'd be nice to have it as an asset, rather than nearly bursting at the seams at all times.

..If it is *not* something that can be actively picked, another idea could be to simply tie it into the confidence stat, to a degree, since that is being used somewhat in the place of willpower here and there anyway. The more confident you are to, uh, hold your own, the larger window you could have before the point of no return. While the option to masturbate does exist, it is only available at very minute moments of the game when at the homestead, which makes it less than practical for managing any urges, especially if we are sporting a redwood or leaking like a broken flaucet constantly.

Speaking of points of no return, if we choose to read through the entire disclaimer, and thus not to join as a medical experiment for the Absolutely Not Evil Feminizing and Bimbo Corporation (tm), are we losing the only chance to play around with body modification and the like in the future? Seems like the breadcrumbs for that are in several locations, but seems worthy of checking all the same. (As much as I wanna explore the little sisters shenanigangs, the facility *does* seem the most interesting angle by far, regardless. Especially if you resist midway through.)

Apologies with the gratituous *second* wall of text, and best of luck with your creative work! (And do try not to get overwhelmed with all the glorious tangled webs you are weaving.)

smith66

Aug 24, 2017
Hm. After tinkering around, unlike the fem protag, there doesn't seem to be any way to avoid the submissive trait as a male if you opt to be intrigued with the crossdressing. I suppose I could cheat my way around it but.. eh. Am I missing a way to have my cake and eat it too, or is that one of those things further down the lines?

Similar thought and theme-- will the crossdressing/feminizing and sissy tree (hopefully) remain seperate? Currently they seem to indicate so in the stat page..sorta. Personal hot take, but a protagonist in this genre would and should have the potential to grow and groom into something beautiful without constantly be rediculed or literally locked up. Understandable that plot stuff is gonna plot, and a hero(ine)s journey isn't complete without struggle and all that.

Regarding the premature ejactulation for larger sizes as chosen option (read in the thread), rather than a hard (hur hur) requirement-- yes, please. Honestly feels like the deck is stacked against the protag in most situations, if we posses a dong of destruction it'd be nice to have it as an asset, rather than nearly bursting at the seams at all times.

..If it is *not* something that can be actively picked, another idea could be to simply tie it into the confidence stat, to a degree, since that is being used somewhat in the place of willpower here and there anyway. The more confident you are to, uh, hold your own, the larger window you could have before the point of no return. While the option to masturbate does exist, it is only available at very minute moments of the game when at the homestead, which makes it less than practical for managing any urges, especially if we are sporting a redwood or leaking like a broken flaucet constantly.

Speaking of points of no return, if we choose to read through the entire disclaimer, and thus not to join as a medical experiment for the Absolutely Not Evil Feminizing and Bimbo Corporation (tm), are we losing the only chance to play around with body modification and the like in the future? Seems like the breadcrumbs for that are in several locations, but seems worthy of checking all the same. (As much as I wanna explore the little sisters shenanigangs, the facility *does* seem the most interesting angle by far, regardless. Especially if you resist midway through.)

Apologies with the gratituous *second* wall of text, and best of luck with your creative work! (And do try not to get overwhelmed with all the glorious tangled webs you are weaving.)
While I think you raise a lot of good points I still think it's better to lengthen the existing paths at this point rather then adding new ones.

It seems to me that with the way the game is designed adding new paths should be fairly straightforward as long as the code underneath is well written and not a spaghetti monster.

Reactions: GlitchDoll

AWolfe

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Jan 21, 2018
I hope it will not be abandoned after a while because there are so many choices in this game..
I'm pretty sure the dev isn't going to quit anytime soon. The game was first released publicly over a year ago , and she's been working on it continuously ever since. She's just new to F95zone.

GlitchDoll

Game Developer
Feb 5, 2021

That Confidence actually solves the issue I was working on. I hadn't considered it and it is a simple soloution. If your confidence is high then you will not have a premature ejaculation (or will be able to delay a premature ejaculation.)

Having it based on the size of the dong woul not have worked. I realised as I want to have the cock enlargment for both Dom and Sub paths.

it is very important to me to keep Transitioning and Sissy seperate but they do share a lot of the same scenes as otherwise I will end up with to many paths.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Actually the fact that you end up submissive if you want to change gender is an oversight. Only Sissies were meant to be forced onto the Submissive path. Because I am tying their scenes together I have missed that they should be able to be dominant.

I have been doing something similar to what Smith 66 said above. I am tightening the paths to lengthen them and afterwards I am going back to add new branches. But I need to keep adding in the Dom/Sub paths as I go or I end up with story paths that can't be changed.

This happened with a scene that has been removed. No matter what choices you made the outcome was submissive and I had written myself into a corner.

Reactions: Elli Wölfin

JabbaJohnson

Dec 13, 2020
Hi Glitch Doll,
I really like your game! Keep it up!
I am always happy when a game offers a pet play path for submissive males!

A bit of criticism:
I think that Casey, Melissa and Riley look to similar. They all have brunette hair and a somewhat same body type.
The choice between them does not feel like a real choice...

Anyway, Keep up the good work!
Looking forward to the next update!

GlitchDoll

Game Developer
Feb 5, 2021
I like the idea of the game and the interface is much better d3esigned then many html games early on so clearly the dev seems to have put some serious thought into it so hopefully the game is built well to be expanded already and not break saves every few updates like some other game. Having said that as someone that prefers either playing either a dominate straight male or mostly dominate lesbian in these sorts of games I will probably wait 3-5 updates to see where this goes before making a real opinion as if you go dominate currently you don't really get to do much as at this point it seems focused on sissy and maybe voyeur paths as you watch a lot of other people fuck but atleast for dominate male their really isn't much to do

Also maybe tone down the writing a little bit for the intro, I know you are meant to be an underdog at the start but the characters that seem to be the core cast seem at best to tolerate or be disinterested in your existence
I am currently rewriting some of the relationships with the main NPC's. Melissa in paticular has some scenes where I agree, she is not how I invision her. I realised that there are several scenes where she does not notice your absence, such as when she is leaving you at the shops. I needed to alter scenes to add that she cares about you.

Riley is not meant to be a tease and I have been trying to keep that up throughout. I have noticed that Submissive playthroughs do not notice that she is hostile but Dominant playthroughs I need an option to call her out on her behaviour.

Reactions: dreas

GlitchDoll

Game Developer
Feb 5, 2021
Hi Glitch Doll,
I really like your game! Keep it up!
I am always happy when a game offers a pet play path for submissive males!

A bit of criticism:
I think that Casey, Melissa and Riley look to similar. They all have brunette hair and a somewhat same body type.
The choice between them does not feel like a real choice...

Anyway, Keep up the good work!
Looking forward to the next update!
Thank you :)
There was actually a point where Pet-Play was only for female players because I was trying to balance out that there was no Sissy path for them. It stayed that way until I wrote in the Mistress at the Club.

lol :p I actually worked hard to pick 3 that would look similar so that they would look like sisters.
I have actually put in more effort than I needed to to create families in this game that look alike lol :p

Reactions: ustar and AWolfe

Laughingfox

Apr 2, 2017
As handy it would be to change up the appearance of some of the sisters, such as hair color or whatever, the game is made from a ton of RL pictures and whatnot. I imagine swapping out an actor would be a *lot* of work, especially if this has been in the pipeline for a considerable chunk of time, not including what we haven't seen in the works/under the hood.

I definately agree that the two eldest sisters look very similar to eachother, and at one point I had to double take because I was getting potentially blackmailed by the BF-- only to discover it was the eldest instead and for some reason my brain didn't make the link. Which is not only my fault, but also makes sense visually because.. siblings.

Super happy to be of help in terms of suggestions.

As a silly thing to just toss out there-- there are a couple situations where you are observing folks do what they do whilst out of sight, only for the climactic scene to result in one of the pair to make eye contact with the MC who thought they were hidden all the while.

So, perhaps (maybe with an 'overconfidence?' 'enthusiasm?' 'shameless?' trait down the road)-- with enough confidence, arousal, or combination thereof you could allow the MC to give a wordless, enthusiastic thumbs up of approval, a saucy wink, suggestive rolling of the eyebrows, blow a kiss.. that sort of thing. Or not! Tossing out ideas is easy. Shaping them into something noteworthy is another mess entirely.

Worthy of mention-- Bailey.

*Are* we supposed to like the family?

I wouldn't stress over gifs and animated stuff-- there's a story here to tell, and the current style and placement of the images fit quite well. At the very least it doesn't feel like random stuff was jammed in there haphazard like. And if you start doing animated stuff for scenes, then it's quite likely to make the scenes that *don't* have any stick out like a sore member.. and then you attend to that problem.. and the next.. and the one after that.. and the one after *that* and before you know it you've spent months stuck in a creative gloryhole doing little more than polishing knobs; it'll likely to result in a sticky, spectacular mess, but you sure wouldn't be going anywhere any time soon.

GlitchDoll

Game Developer
Feb 5, 2021
As handy it would be to change up the appearance of some of the sisters, such as hair color or whatever, the game is made from a ton of RL pictures and whatnot. I imagine swapping out an actor would be a *lot* of work, especially if this has been in the pipeline for a considerable chunk of time, not including what we haven't seen in the works/under the hood.

I definately agree that the two eldest sisters look very similar to eachother, and at one point I had to double take because I was getting potentially blackmailed by the BF-- only to discover it was the eldest instead and for some reason my brain didn't make the link. Which is not only my fault, but also makes sense visually because.. siblings.

Super happy to be of help in terms of suggestions.

As a silly thing to just toss out there-- there are a couple situations where you are observing folks do what they do whilst out of sight, only for the climactic scene to result in one of the pair to make eye contact with the MC who thought they were hidden all the while.

So, perhaps (maybe with an 'overconfidence?' 'enthusiasm?' 'shameless?' trait down the road)-- with enough confidence, arousal, or combination thereof you could allow the MC to give a wordless, enthusiastic thumbs up of approval, a saucy wink, suggestive rolling of the eyebrows, blow a kiss.. that sort of thing. Or not! Tossing out ideas is easy. Shaping them into something noteworthy is another mess entirely.

Worthy of mention-- Bailey.

*Are* we supposed to like the family?

I wouldn't stress over gifs and animated stuff-- there's a story here to tell, and the current style and placement of the images fit quite well. At the very least it doesn't feel like random stuff was jammed in there haphazard like. And if you start doing animated stuff for scenes, then it's quite likely to make the scenes that *don't* have any stick out like a sore member.. and then you attend to that problem.. and the next.. and the one after that.. and the one after *that* and before you know it you've spent months stuck in a creative gloryhole doing little more than polishing knobs; it'll likely to result in a sticky, spectacular mess, but you sure wouldn't be going anywhere any time soon.
I loved waking up to read that. It's lovely to hear what you like and dislike and the reasons behind it.

The plan is to have the MC called out for peeping on people and to have them interact with the people they are watching. A few scenes were set up for the MC to enter and join in but after writing them I realised how awkward and forced the scenes felt.
As the MC becomes more sexually active I want them to have less and less reason to spy on people.

I know that there are people disapointed that I am not adding videos but I do not believe that they are needed to tell this story. I work hard on the images and have even photoshopped characters into different locations to keep continuity and the right actress.

topred00.jpg kayla0102.jpg

Far from perfect but continuity is something I care about.
I'm still searching for the right image to put Melissa in a car for the drive to University.

jojogeo

Sep 25, 2019
Good start. I think it's a good idea to avoid videos. It's better to modify the pictures than to adapt the story to the videos.
I just have a problem : when I'm in the mall, I can't take the bus to go back home.

Reactions: ReShadowDancer

GlitchDoll

Game Developer
Feb 5, 2021
Good start. I think it's a good idea to avoid videos. It's better to modify the pictures than to adapt the story to the videos.
I just have a problem : when I'm in the mall, I can't take the bus to go back home.
Yeah that scene is coming in the next update and is my top priority. I wanted to finish the Club to give people something to see but I have to go back now to add in the Home before I can finish Day 2 :)

GlitchDoll

Game Developer
Feb 5, 2021
I guess I'm missing something, IS the game Ends after hostel night?
Hi.
Yes this version ends after Hostel night or as you leave the toilet if you are still at the Club.

And accept my apologies, you asked this question yesterday and I missed answering you.

Reactions: aifgulam76

GlitchDoll

Game Developer
Feb 5, 2021
How much is there for male dominant pet play, just want to know if I missed anything also is their more to candys scene than her being taken away by mall security?
Not much yet. At the club you can speak with a Mistress and discuss being a Dominant pet owner but other than that you will have to wait for now. I have a scene planned for not the next update but the one following that.

Aug 14, 2017
Fantastic first release! Great UI, good choice of pictures and most importantly, left out the cardinal sin of many first releases: throwing us in a barren open world where you have no idea where to go to progress. Really liked the choice for a more linear story. Can't wait for what youll do next!

4.40 star(s) 24 Votes