4.20 star(s) 57 Votes

MisterMaya

Game Developer
Apr 25, 2021
People, are you aware that (in theory) there's barely one week separating us from the next update? :)

View attachment 1872794
Well, I'm probably going to get screamed at for saying this, but the game is released on the 22th for patrons first, it'll be entirely free with animated scenes and everything 3 weeks after :)

I hope this releasing method will satisfy people that didn't like the premium and free version I had implemented for episode 2!

lipe2410

Forum Fanatic
Dec 23, 2018
I hope this releasing method will satisfy people that didn't like the premium and free version I had implemented for episode 2!
I'm sure will. And i hate say this but i hope you be prepared for the (big) possibilite of update get "release for free" earlier:confused:

Anyway, wish you good luck with the release. I know i don't mind have to wait some more weeks until the public release. I personaly don't see the meaning of leak a game that will be release for free anyway. Hope people can respect your release schedule.

Again, good luck. And congratulations for your work

Sep 3, 2020
Well, I'm probably going to get screamed at for saying this, but the game is released on the 22th for patrons first, it'll be entirely free with animated scenes and everything 3 weeks after :)

well I am happy to hear that but I didn't mind it before in fact I never played the premium version of episode 2 because I didn't want to download it when it got leaked here for free

to this day I have never played the premium version of episode2

unless it's released by you I'm not going to play it

• Wow
Reactions: MisterMaya

MisterMaya

Game Developer
Apr 25, 2021
I'm sure will. And i hate say this but i hope you be prepared for the (big) possibilite of update get "release for free" earlier:confused:

Anyway, wish you good luck with the release. I know i don't mind have to wait some more weeks until the public release. I personaly don't see the meaning of leak a game that will be release for free anyway. Hope people can respect your release schedule.

Again, good luck. And congratulations for your work
I am, it's what happened with the previous episode because of the premium version.
I just hope it'll be less likely to be leaked 24 hours after the early release just like last time.

Thanks a lot ! Episode 2 was good in my opinion (not bias at all lol) but this episode is promising to be even better.

MisterMaya

Game Developer
Apr 25, 2021
well I am happy to hear that but I didn't mind it before in fact I never played the premium version of episode 2 because I didn't want to download it when it got leaked here for free

to this day I have never played the premium version of episode2

unless it's released by you I'm not going to play it
There won't be a problem of premium version for the episodes to come, rest assured :)

Sep 3, 2020
There won't be a problem of premium version for the episodes to come, rest assured :)
fun fact since I love monogamy and I don't like to cheat I've actually never done anything sexual in this game yet
i am waiting for Laura
but what made me fall in love with this game besides Laura

is how good the female characters are written and how beautiful and good. the Friendship route is

not to mention it has an amazing story that is not just a guy fucking a bunch of girls

MisterMaya

Game Developer
Apr 25, 2021
fun fact since I love monogamy and I don't like to cheat I've actually never done anything sexual in this game yet
i am waiting for Laura
but what made me fall in love with this game besides Laura

is how good the female characters are written and how beautiful and good. the Friendship route is

not to mention it has an amazing story that is not just a guy fucking a bunch of girls
I like to grow the suspense, the tension before allowing someone to get the reward.

Besides, Laura has, IMO, one of the best stories of the game. You'll learn more about it in this episode
Laura is probably the LI that got the most attention during this episode

Sep 3, 2020
I like to grow the suspense, the tension before allowing someone to get the reward.

Besides, Laura has, IMO, one of the best stories of the game. You'll learn more about it in this episode
Laura is probably the LI that got the most attention during this episode
oh trust me my brother I'm not in any hurry for sex

I'm just happy I get to spend time with Laura

it does not have to be sexual

as long as it's romantic and I'm getting to know Laura

• Red Heart

Aristos

Forum Fanatic
Dec 28, 2017

Screamed at why? I assumed everyone knew the release on the 22th was for patrons only.
In my case, I'll have to wait just a few days longer, not 3 weeks :)

• Love

Thorntons Beard

Aug 25, 2021
Just found this gem and I must say you are killing it Maya! I normally try to stay away from games that are still early on so I don't get hooked and then play the waiting game. Too many people suggested this game to me that I went against my own rule and boy am I happy I did! You definitely just gained a new Pat sub and can't wait to see where this goes. Keep up the awesome work and thank you for the great game!

MisterMaya

Game Developer
Apr 25, 2021
Just found this gem and I must say you are killing it Maya! I normally try to stay away from games that are still early on so I don't get hooked and then play the waiting game. Too many people suggested this game to me that I went against my own rule and boy am I happy I did! You definitely just gained a new Pat sub and can't wait to see where this goes. Keep up the awesome work and thank you for the great game!
Thanks a lot !
I'm glad people suggest my game, I got to admit I'm smiling from the only thought that people recommend it, and I'm glad to know you're enjoying it as well!
Thanks for the support, and I hope you will like what's to come!

Bendover885

Jan 29, 2020
So pumped for the update this week. Need my Val back.

Also, MisterMaya, are you familiar with a French show called Only The Truth Matters, or something like that? My French is, um, nonexistent. It's a show where people invite others to tell them important stuff, usually confessions of love. Clips from it showed up in my YT recommendations; reminded me of you when I watched it.

MisterMaya

Game Developer
Apr 25, 2021
So pumped for the update this week. Need my Val back.

Also, MisterMaya, are you familiar with a French show called Only The Truth Matters, or something like that? My French is, um, nonexistent. It's a show where people invite others to tell them important stuff, usually confessions of love. Clips from it showed up in my YT recommendations; reminded me of you when I watched it.
I'm glad you're hyped !!
I had to look for it, I had never watched it before! It looks like a show from the early 2000s

4.20 star(s) 57 Votes