4.20 star(s) 54 Votes

Orphee

Nov 19, 2021
Thank you so much, that means a lot to me.
I'll make sure that it's finished in 3 months :cool:
Oh, and that she is :sneaky:
View attachment 1698495
Oh dear Maya, I like your work so much, I sponsored your Patreon for the first time after seeing the release today, because I am from China, I have never supported Euro payment here, so I changed several currencies to pay , finally succeeded, I am so happy! Please continue to work hard, I will support you as always! The above is from machine translation, never mind!

Sep 3, 2020
Thank you so much, that means a lot to me.
I'll make sure that it's finished in 3 months :cool:
Oh, and that she is :sneaky:
View attachment 1698495
my beloved brother what form of treachery is this

have you forgotten that you and I have sworn our heart and soul to Laura

behold all you heathens and Heretics

what True Perfection looks like
screenshot0004.png

that's right I did it I went there y'all forgot I had this in my back pocket

this is the Ultimate Weapon given to me by my brother

MisterMaya

to fight anyone that doubts Laura

MisterMaya

Game Developer
Apr 25, 2021
Oh dear Maya, I like your work so much, I sponsored your Patreon for the first time after seeing the release today, because I am from China, I have never supported Euro payment here, so I changed several currencies to pay , finally succeeded, I am so happy! Please continue to work hard, I will support you as always! The above is from machine translation, never mind!
Thanks a lot for your comment, and for your support, it warms my heart ! I hope my Chinese translation in the game was ok! :LOL:

underoath27

Nov 22, 2020
Great update! And it is getting difficult to choose only one woman. I can't choose just one. All of them are awesome! I really hope that there is a harem ending and MC will be happy with Alexa, Lucy, Laura and Valentina, all together in a big family!

FAP369ZONE

Aug 29, 2018
[VN] [Ren'Py] The Entrepreneur [Episode 1-3] [MisterMaya] [UQ, MyRepack-YAC]

Original size: 2.41GB
Repack size: 0.99GB

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

PC = /
MacOS (EngineFilesOnly) =
(Tutorial on how to create PC/MacOS build.)

Thanks (Asenaris) much appreciated for linking to my repack!

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Click LIKE (y) if you find my post useful :giggle:

Last edited:

drisarter

Jun 12, 2017
Thanks for your hard work on the game and this update, MisterMaya !

Just wondering though (and this isn't direct at you MisterMaya to be clear) why it hasn't appeared in the Latest Updates yet as far as I can see? Feel like that usually generates a bit of new interest!

drisarter

Jun 12, 2017

Just wondering though (and this isn't direct at you MisterMaya to be clear) why it hasn't appeared in the Latest Updates yet as far as I can see? Feel like that usually generates a bit of new interest!
Ok, it is now! Great/never mind.

RPDL

do torrent. go fast.
Donor
Dec 17, 2020
Hi MisterMaya

I just have a quick question, it looks like Episode 2 was also released back in October (link). Are you rewriting the game or?
My apologies if this has been asked and answered already, just trying to understand the versioning.
Awesome game by the way :)

• Red Heart
Reactions: MisterMaya

drisarter

Jun 12, 2017
Hi MisterMaya

I just have a quick question, it looks like Episode 2 was also released back in October (link). Are you rewriting the game or?
My apologies if this has been asked and answered already, just trying to understand the versioning.
My memory is that the first version released was a demo. So maybe the next release was 0.2, but 'episode 1'? And this new release is 'episode 2'? Causing some kind of confusion with 0.2 versus episode 2? Just a guess. Obviously MisterMaya will be able to provide better / more accurate answer.

MisterMaya

Game Developer
Apr 25, 2021

Thanks a lot, I'm glad you liked it! :)
It took quite some time to appear in the latest updates section because somehow a lot of devs decided to update their games at the same moment lol, we have a weekly reunion of devs and we thought it'd be funny

Reactions: drisarter

MisterMaya

Game Developer
Apr 25, 2021
Hi MisterMaya

Thank you for your comment!
It is as drisarter said, and throughout the development of episode 2 I realized it'd make more sense to use episodes as I know where this is going, and how much updates/episodes will be necessary.

Reactions: RPDL

baklol

Aug 13, 2018
I've made a Walkthrough/gallery mod for this game

It adds a "gallery" button to the main menu allowing to replay scenes and highlights green/add hints to dialogue chocies

Download : MEGA PIXELDRAIN
I've made a Walkthrough/gallery mod for this game

It adds a "gallery" button to the main menu allowing to replay scenes and highlights green/add hints to dialogue chocies

Download : MEGA PIXELDRAIN
update out sir

Reactions: bruce555

JokerLeader

Former Legendary Game Compressor
Modder
Game Compressor
Donor
Mar 16, 2019
The Entrepreneur [Episode 2 Free] [Compressed]

Original Size Win/Linux: 1.68 GB
Original Size Mac: 1.65 GB

Compressed Size Win/Linux: 491 MB: -
Compressed Size Mac: 456 MB: -

Compressing process reduces image/audio/video quality and can break the game, be aware of that.

You can find all of my Walkthrough Mods content here:
or you can
Check out my

Last edited:
4.20 star(s) 54 Votes