4.20 star(s) 54 Votes

MisterMaya

Game Developer
Apr 25, 2021
Is there going to be vaginal sex in this game at some point?

Also another sandbox???? Boooo
Hey man ! So for some reason I'm no the owner of this THREAD so I cant change tags !
So let met tell it to you and everyone who hoPefully will see this, it is not a sandbox :)
And yes there are two scenes with vaginal sex already included !

f96zonetrooper

Engaged Member
Dec 21, 2018
Hey man ! So for some reason I'm no the owner of this THREAD so I cant change tags !
So let met tell it to you and everyone who hoPefully will see this, it is not a sandbox :)
To suggest changes to the OP, use the small "Report"-button in the OP and describe your changes ... the staff will usually work on it rather quickly.

• Red Heart
Reactions: MisterMaya

Misosoc

Sep 28, 2020
Awesome.... Sandboxes are fine for some people but I personally dislike then for a few reason. Mostly small content updates and constant repeatable things to kill time.

So glad this isn't!!

scrappy

Modder
May 26, 2017
Edit2: Links removed while I update the Mod

Edit: Updated for Episode 3

Changelog:
  • Added 4 scenes to gallery

I've made a Walkthrough/gallery mod for this game

It adds a "gallery" button to the main menu allowing to replay scenes and highlights green/add hints to dialogue chocies

Download : MEGA PIXELDRAIN

Last edited:

Trasher2018

Engaged Member
Aug 21, 2018
Yeah, I realized that's why most people didn't want to play sandboxes which is why I decided not to make one in the end :)
A sure sign that even french can be intelligent people :LOL:

Just one question ... can you win the friends quiz? Because that would take a lot of researching, because I never saw that show :p
Had to stop there, because it is to late.

First impression is solid. The renders are good and the girls are decent. The story is quite generic (dead father, living in a house full of girls, some gangster guys doing shady stuff) and nothing new, but that doesn't have to be bad.

Oh and dont "plenk" so much (dont know how to translate that ^^) - you often put blanks before punctuation at the end of sentences.

gn8 and gl.

• Haha

MisterMaya

Game Developer
Apr 25, 2021
A sure sign that even french can be intelligent people :LOL:

Just one question ... can you win the friends quiz? Because that would take a lot of researching, because I never saw that show :p
Had to stop there, because it is to late.

First impression is solid. The renders are good and the girls are decent. The story is quite generic (dead father, living in a house full of girls, some gangster guys doing shady stuff) and nothing new, but that doesn't have to be bad.

Oh and dont "plenk" so much (dont know how to translate that ^^) - you often put blanks before punctuation at the end of sentences.

gn8 and gl.
Ahahah thank you, your comment's truly appreciated.
Yes you can win the quizz !
Actually winning it is essential in order to get a Lewd scene, but don't trouble yourself too much if you don't win. I'm not sureI understood what plenk is though !

MisterMaya

Game Developer
Apr 25, 2021
Not sure if winning or losing is going to be the better option but click the spoiler tab for the answers :) :
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Man knows his references !
For thread ownership and to get the View attachment 1458872 badge/tag you have to open at ticket.

I "borrowed" the instructions in the below spoiler from BaasB. ;)

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Thank you, I'll do it this way straight away, I reached out to admins and not staff before

Reactions: "CJ"

lkta

May 3, 2017
Nice start, Few grammatical issues (a few instances of take a sit instead of seat stood out at the time, couple of loosers instead of losers) but nothing too awful that couldn't be sorted out by a proof reader in half an hour. Seemed to be an image or two missing/an error just after the lucy bath (image 'mcjournal_2and3' not found

MisterMaya

Game Developer
Apr 25, 2021
Nice start, Few grammatical issues (a few instances of take a sit instead of seat stood out at the time, couple of loosers instead of losers) but nothing too awful that couldn't be sorted out by a proof reader in half an hour. Seemed to be an image or two missing/an error just after the lucy bath (image 'mcjournal_2and3' not found
Hey thank you for the message !
I will proceed to correct this mistake then.

DrakoGhoul

Engaged Member
Jul 13, 2018
If all VN dads are the same person they have it good. They get to have sex with all these hot milfs before jumping to the next VN with no responsibility. Plus they don't have to wait years to get laid like the MC usually does :KEK:. That's a win in my book.

Anyway, this is my first time playing. The game looks great so I'm looking forward to trying it.

• Haha

"CJ"

Conversation Conqueror
Mar 6, 2021
The Entrepreneur [v0.2] [MisterMaya] crunched

Original / Compressed Size PC*: 3,38 GB / 223 MB - TheEntrepreneur-0.2-pc-crunched.zip
Original / Compressed Size Mac: 3,25 GB / 188 MB - TheEntrepreneur-0.2-mac-crunched.zip

Download (PC*/Mac): - - MediaFire

(y)L O A D 'n' L I K E - If you L O A D it then L I K E it!(y) If not, like it anyway! (y) Thanks! ;)

This compression is unofficial and untested, use at your own risk.
Compressing process reduces quality and can break the game.

*PC = Win+Linux

Tools: YAC v3.1c (hngg@f95zone) -

Last edited:
4.20 star(s) 54 Votes