Muff Diver

Gaming Legend & LoneWolf
Respected User
Donor
Former Staff
Aug 18, 2016
E8VsvYH.jpg

Overview
In the dark dimension of the Lus'Inne you take on the role of Yra, a young woman who finds herself in one of the most prestigious positions a female can acquire, that of concubine to the Mistress of Pleasure herself. Illustrious as the position seems, it turns out to be one of bondage, for not only are you expected to be present at the whim of the dark Goddess, you must also perform any and all deeds Her wicked mind devises.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Updated: 14 / 07 / 2017
Developer:
Version: Ver. 0.1.0
Censorship: No
Language: English
Genre:

Instructions

Change log
DOWNLOAD
Win: - -

Capturefddfd.jpg Capturedfg.jpg Capturegrgrgrgr.jpg Captureeegegeg.jpg Capturehtrtrhhtbc.jpg Captureergbb.jpg Capturegfgffgfuu.jpg

seyfer110

Game Developer
Aug 5, 2016
It's just a 2 mins dialogue for now...but it still intrigue me a lot >.<

IdleGuy

Aug 7, 2016
So girls getting turned to "cockslaves"?
So, basically, the focus is futanari/dickgirls then?

nuclearnemo

Aug 5, 2016
wait... so is there actual gameplay or no....rpg I would expect some kind of gameplay upon first release.
According to his patreon he is going to release multiple demo's. This one was just a dialog demo, to show people what the dialog will be about. Next one will be more interactive and will show more of the environment and other characters (release date unknown).

boobnoob

Oct 11, 2016
Oh my, this game... such an amazing concept. Though, I am afraid this game will take a very long time to finish, what with the audio files and the amount of possible content and options.

Reactions: Furyous D

whoknowswho

Nov 18, 2016
version 1.1 is a very misleading tittle, i was hoping it is mostly completed (or atleast contains much more content) pls make sure to mention its actually 0.1.1 somewhere :/

neroxeon

Sep 21, 2016
Oh my, this game... such an amazing concept. Though, I am afraid this game will take a very long time to finish, what with the audio files and the amount of possible content and options.
Just like Seeds of Chaos...minus the voice acting.

I think I remember seeing mentioned that when(if?) the public demo comes out the missing audio should be added.

nuclearnemo

Aug 5, 2016
Well the dev said that he would release the full game on a episodic basis. Next to this i am surprised how active he is on patreon, i am a patreon of his and he is really posting alot, from updates, to images to questions and asking for ideas of his patreons even.

seden

Aug 22, 2016
Well, if you take in that there is 24h a day, even without sleep, it then is related to having a job, type of it (physical and or mental fatigue can both bring early to bed (for the non "habitued" so does alcool and others drugs).

The point being that if one has the skill & material (quite uncommon but speaking as today context still, one being able to aquire knowledge on an access + time (+ will and current fatigue) possible) the update and even more the release and even more status /contextual updates mostly require minutes to be created (of course it is then related to one organisation (knowledge, handling of file and other resources).

What is quite more difficult to understand is the Akabur style, where weeks/months come without much.

Motivation + actual related knowledge can be made to "produce" a lot. Coherency = informations + possible (between where the limit are, is one possible, if adding in social and others non totally predictable happenings, pas de hasard If we actually have as much separated area of research related to human being (forgetting there how strange it is humanity is still on the very same status after that long (OK, even these say it's not like informations are circulating the liquid way. Then, again, one experience, life and even situation weight over what is finally done when ending a day (of conscience, where it is that we actually could (..) learn more & better when/by sleeping ?

Guess the required setup (smartphone with app, a BT connected sensor and then the actual related content, guess the app is somewhat missing (using sleep as Droid ) there is no function supporting the content "delivery".

Knowing then that sound have effects and can be used as keys (see suggestion, mesmerising). Something know by some for quite style time, still completely unused (if not in a state of limited related knowledge (sleep have several period, it is quite sure that some are better (input + use).

To be seen, this being one of the possible game change as to human education & being. A very heavy field to be sure.

1.00 star(s) 1 Vote