• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Ren'Py The Evil within Her [v0.18] [TheEvilWithinHer]

2.30 star(s) 6 Votes

EAT
Trial Moderator
Uploader
Aug 5, 2016
8.png

Overview:
Your consciousness is in the head of the superhero who killed you. Bring back your memories and take revenge.​

Thread Updated: 2024-04-10
Release Date: 2024-04-07
Developer: TheEvilWithinHer
Censored: No
Version: 0.18
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

DOWNLOAD
Win/Linux
: - - - -
Mac: - - - -

1.png 2.png 4.png 5.png 6.png 7.png

Last edited by a moderator:

おい!

Engaged Member
Mar 25, 2018
So Aunt Cass from Big Hero 6, is Helen Parr's sister?o_O Even though there is about 40 to 50 years difference between the 2 stories.;) Well that is some imagination.:ROFLMAO: That is without the loli and incest content released on Patreon.(y)

Majora'rock

May 4, 2018
honestly pretty good start. the art and animation is pretty good. the repetitive moaning sounds however take me right out of it. kinda annoying actually. maybe find a longer file to loop so its not the same noises. and the story/writing...well that needs quite a bit of work to tell the truth, but its pretty good for starters. can be better with some work

Reactions: ktedward and wiclen

88Michele88

Bloodborn Vampire
Game Developer
Apr 22, 2018
Screenshot - F95 description game the evily within her.png
What that mean you consiuse is in a body who killed you. It same male protaognist i don't know or she is female as well? thet your I gonna badly suspect it is Male who get killed. I dunno who the hell he or she can be. It kind wairdo.

Morkar

Aug 9, 2016
the cg art of the characters very well but the rest of the game horrible Let me explain, you are supposed to be a supervillain who has gotten into Hellen's mind but it doesn't seem like it at all in fact it seems that her relationship with her sister comes from before and is totally consensual and mutual so what's the use of putting the subplot of the villain if he does not contribute or influence anything? I thought that precisely being the villain to take revenge would oblige or punish the daughter or sister in some way but it is all happy normal and everything ok therefore the villain in the body of his adversary is useless In the same way that I do not see the point in her sexual yoga classes or her walking around the house naked because yes In fact, with the villain of the 2 it would be extremely easy to justify that the villain can possess other bodies or her minds and such but here it is useless if the game were called lesbians in the parr family it would be exactly the same

2.30 star(s) 6 Votes