RPGM - The Exhibitionist [v0.11.4] [exciting_epiphany]

1. 5.00 star(s)

Arthur_LastKing

Unlike other games, this game works more with eroticism and sensuality than with sex itself, encouraging the player to want more, in addition to the issue of "fear" of being caught, opening the mind to other fantasies. Overall, the game still appears to be in the development phase, but the plot used so far and the author's creativity have to be praised for an Indie game.
  2. 3.00 star(s)

Sesinho

The game is good for what it is but it has a couple of big problems in my opinion.
    The first one its the fact that in a exhibitionism game, being seen (>>>outside of plot<<<<) would give you a "game over", which is a weird contradiction, too weird. Maybe a couple of game mechanics or something are needed to fix, explain, or compensate that, someone may perceive it as a turn off as it is right now.
    The other issue is that it is a little too repetitive until the moment Jen shows with the dares, in that moment most of the few events have also evolved, but at that same point is when the game is gonna end (v0.9.2).
    Another issue is the fact that you have to go to bed to trigger scenes that happen outside of bed, and when the scene ends, you go back to bed, and it feels like a poorly organized power point presentation.
    This is all the feedback I can think of, the game for what it is, it does the job pretty well but at least 2 of the issues above need to be "addressed" to increase my perception.
  3. 1.00 star(s)

ScarleyStars

I really love this genre but honestly, I can't really recommend this to anyone. I'm not sure if I'm missing something or whatever but I cannot feel the "feeling of risk" when playing this game.

Being seen feels like nothing as you cannot even see any reaction from the player or those people who saw you. There's a meter called fear and that's nothing but some sort of soft game over and it is basically pointless.

Dialogue feels bland to me as well as I cannot feel her excitement. Story line is weird, being told by her friend that she is an exhibitionist and with just one boring event, she just accepted it as a matter of fact. There's no real build up or anything.

Anyway, I can list a few more but this should get my point across.
  4. 5.00 star(s)

theonlyondgreat

Wow i love that game. I really didn't know that i like the exhibitionist fetish, but yeah here we are. It's a very nice game, where you can explore the city in many states of undress. While you have to search some scenes, they are well thought out and the game makes fun.
    It's more of a turn on than a short fab game but still makes fun.
  5. 3.00 star(s)

Rex Blue

The Exhibitionist is a scene finder style game with a pure focus on exhibitionism.

This is absolutely my kink, so it's kinda sad that I had to dock it stars for the miserable gameplay. The exhibitionism is great with kinky scenes all over town... if you can manage to find them. The map is pretty huge and wandering aimlessly for a scene lasting just a couple seconds becomes tedious real damn quick.

The game does what it can to help you find the scenes through hints, but there's just no beating the core game loop. You'll spend more of your time walking around the map than you will watching scenes. There's just no avoiding it, especially as you progress and the number of new scenes to find decreases.

It's great to see a game so unashamedly dedicated to its kink. I honestly wish more games did the same. Nevertheless, I can only recommend The Exhibitionist to those really into the kink, and maybe not even then. The game exceeded my tolerance for aimless wandering, and I fear it will do the same to many others.
  6. 5.00 star(s)

Dariusex007

What an evolution, the game is incredible, surpassing all expectations, and with increasingly high stakes, there are still small details to be settled, but overall the game was exceptional, my most sincere congratulations ^^
  7. 5.00 star(s)

AdorableRomaine

Based on version 0.8.6.
    I normally don't do reviews but I thought this one deserves some feedback. I really like this game. It's well executed. The scenes could be a bit longer and maybe some animations?
    I was running around for about 20 minutes just to find that there is no further content so a a notification would be nice.
    It's still 5 star for me so far because it's interesting enough to follow.
    Keep up the good work.
  8. 5.00 star(s)

Joe Steel

Version 0.8.6
    A fun game laser-focused on its main kink, without a lot of story except at the very beginning, but the lack of a story/quests is a positive for this type of game. Each update has both advanced the story and added or improved game features, an updates are frequent. Images aren't A+, but they are at least A- and more than good enough not to be a sore spot. There are still a few mechanical glitches, so save often because getting seen for more than a few seconds is a game over.

Overall, one of the top 5 games in development here, IMO. Not quite a full 5-star game, but 5 stars is my story and I am sticking to it.
  9. 5.00 star(s)

rontantes

Ok. This is a super super early release, so I'll qualify my review accordingly. This is also (obviously) a game focused on exhibitionism, which is a specific niche genre, and the review should reflect that as well.

5/5 Exhibitionism
    The game designer is going completely in the right direction in order to make a compelling exhibitionism game. There are gameplay elements, story elements and modular clothing.
    4/5 Art
    The art in its current state seems dated, but it serves its purpose
    4/5 Gameplay
    I suspect this will become a 5/5 once the game is further along, but for now there are several mostly linear scenes. But the setup for gameplay, especially in the free roam exhibitionism portion seems very well done.

Not part of the rating, but still interesting:
    1/5 Content
    Game is super new. Probably <15 min of total gameplay so far. (Either that, or I couldn't figure out how to progress)
    3/5 Linux compatibility
    The game doesn't work with wine, but it works with Steam Proton.
    ?/5 Story
    Too early to tell, but seems reasonable for the genre so far.