4.10 star(s) 9 Votes

Crazygamer43

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Game Compressor
Donor
Feb 25, 2018
1aygxk.png

Overview:
The basic plot is that Emma, our main character, slowly discovers her exhibitionist side through a series of adventures.
Navigate her adventures, avoid discovery, keep track of her fear and her excitement and ensure she has a successful... mission.​

Thread Updated: 2024-02-19
Release Date: 2024-02-18
Developer: exciting_epiphany -
Censored: No
Version: 0.11.4
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

DOWNLOAD
Win: - - - -
Mac (v0.10.2): - - -

1.png 2.png 3.png 4.jpg 5.png 6.jpg 7.jpg 8.png 9.png 10.png 11.png 12.jpg 13.png 12.png 15.jpg 16.jpg 17.jpg 18.png

Last edited by a moderator:

Back

Aug 3, 2017
Man, that was quick! The request for this game (thread) was only put up today. The staff at F95 are fast! :D

We'll see how this game progresses in development and maybe the dev will get his/her first patron from having a thread being live on this site too. Good luck to the dev!

Edit: Just wanted to say that the premise for the game sounds really intriguing. Here's hoping that this will turn into a real gem once it's baked in the oven a bit longer. Cheers y'all and be safe. Again, good luck to the developer. Have fun.

Last edited:

Davox

Jul 15, 2017
There is 3 minutes worth of gameplay (no exaggeration)...

You walk to the showers, have a shower, but your jeans get wet, so you walk back in your shirt and underpants. If 10 people spot you its game over, if you get back to your tent there is a single CG masturbation image then its game over.

This isn't worth anyone's time.

Ratings out of 5
CG 2
RPGM Graphics 5
Writing 1

kami sin

Aug 25, 2020
Man, that was quick! The request for this game (thread) was only put up today. The staff at F95 are fast! :D

We'll see how this game progresses in development and maybe the dev will get his/her first patron from having a thread being live on this site too. Good luck to the dev!

Edit: Just wanted to say that the premise for the game sounds really intriguing. Here's hoping that this will turn into a real gem once it's baked in the oven a bit longer. Cheers y'all and be safe. Again, good luck to the developer. Have fun.
I am new, How do i request a game to be translated

HylTin

Aug 29, 2018
Totaly useless and loss of time as it is for now... An other game that is trying to make money without anything...
But it can be a really good game if the author isn't lazy and don't wait for the money... Art is pretty good and concept too...
Waiting a year (or more) too see what it will become (if it's not abandonned until then...)

ExcitingEpiphany

Game Developer
Aug 18, 2019
I'm actually the author of the game. You know... I was planning to put the game here, once I'd got out a few more updates.

It's really cool someone did it for me!

Anyway, there will be a new release in days. It took a long time because I wanted to put a bunch of stuff in to do. Anyway, when it's out I'll update here too. I only have mega right now, but, hey.

4.10 star(s) 9 Votes