4.10 star(s) 9 Votes

luxxord

Feb 5, 2020
Really loving this game so far! Other exhibitionist games I've played have too much gameplay grind in between scenes, have poor progression, or punish you with game overs and rape scenes if you get caught so I think this game has good exhibitionist content.

Reactions: ExcitingEpiphany

ExcitingEpiphany

Game Developer
Aug 18, 2019
Really loving this game so far! Other exhibitionist games I've played have too much gameplay grind in between scenes, have poor progression, or punish you with game overs and rape scenes if you get caught so I think this game has good exhibitionist content.
Thank you so much! What you describe is basically my thinking in this. A progression, a tease, with more emphasis on exhibitionism and taking risks.

There will be more sex scenes, but I want to retain a degree of optionality to them. (Just never easy doing rape scenes, really).

And I want there to be a risk of failure, but I constantly try to tweak the difficulty so there is a challenge, but, it's not hard. Like, just enough to spice it up a bit.

That’s an odd one. I’ll fix it. Can you tell me anything about the event?
I found it. Fixing it now.

Reactions: babaicheg

ExcitingEpiphany

Game Developer
Aug 18, 2019
And fixed. It wasn't actually to do with clothing state, it was to do with the direction you entered the event. From the side.... fine. From below... less fine.

Anyway...

0.4.4:

• Fixed the bug where you can get stuck in a car on the shops event.
  • Added fog to maps
  • Split the city in two
  • Added hints to where to go once in city initially
  • Fixed longstanding chapter 1 text cutoffs
PLEASE NOTE: Backup your latest position by saving IN EMMA'S HOUSE before installing.

The city map has been changed and you might get unpredictable results loading in city map.

Reactions: DarkVizardBlade

Patchedup

Oct 8, 2021
Will we ever be able to navigate the menu with the keyboard? You can open it up with X but took me a couple of seconds to figure out that you need to use the mouse to use it or even close it.

In the prologue at the third heart where you remove your panties you can walk over the log and if you go up you get stuck and are unable to move from that area. Sigh even the hey stack next to the waterfall blocks you in. Version 043

ExcitingEpiphany

Game Developer
Aug 18, 2019
Will we ever be able to navigate the menu with the keyboard? You can open it up with X but took me a couple of seconds to figure out that you need to use the mouse to use it or even close it.

In the prologue at the third heart where you remove your panties you can walk over the log and if you go up you get stuck and are unable to move from that area. Sigh even the hey stack next to the waterfall blocks you in. Version 043
I'm trying to figure out how I can do it. I use a plugin to construct the menus, but I can't see how it supports keys. I might have to take to the javascript to fix the problem which takes longer.

Ok, I'll fix the trapping. In 0.4.4 I managed to trap myself someplace in the city, and I think I've fixed that.

ExcitingEpiphany

Game Developer
Aug 18, 2019
It's haystacks. I had a plugin set them to walkable, but the tile is set to not. Upshot is, it allows you to enter, but not leave.

When I do a next release the fix for it will be in.

Aug 29, 2019
And fixed. It wasn't actually to do with clothing state, it was to do with the direction you entered the event. From the side.... fine. From below... less fine.

Anyway...

0.4.4:

• Fixed the bug where you can get stuck in a car on the shops event.
  • Added fog to maps
  • Split the city in two
  • Added hints to where to go once in city initially
  • Fixed longstanding chapter 1 text cutoffs
PLEASE NOTE: Backup your latest position by saving IN EMMA'S HOUSE before installing.

The city map has been changed and you might get unpredictable results loading in city map.

MEGA
Definitely appreciate the splitting of the city maps, helps out a ton to narrow the scope of where is playable in the current build. I was curious though, would it be possible in future builds to add a message that pops up once the currently available content has been finished? That might not be needed now per say, but once more sections of the city open up, it would be appreciated to know that you've done everything that is available to do. I assume that at the current, the road events and shop event are the last events accessible? (Unless I am missing another event since I know the intent is that stats will play a part in unlocking more events).

ExcitingEpiphany

Game Developer
Aug 18, 2019
Definitely appreciate the splitting of the city maps, helps out a ton to narrow the scope of where is playable in the current build. I was curious though, would it be possible in future builds to add a message that pops up once the currently available content has been finished? That might not be needed now per say, but once more sections of the city open up, it would be appreciated to know that you've done everything that is available to do. I assume that at the current, the road events and shop event are the last events accessible? (Unless I am missing another event since I know the intent is that stats will play a part in unlocking more events).
Oh damn! I was reading before and thinking... I should put that in... and then I forgot. Ok! Next release that will happen!

vorris

May 23, 2017
how do you get her full nude outside i hit all the stars and hearts but there is no more of them

Evic

May 25, 2018
Fun little game. Thanks for avoiding the rape, blackmail, kids, school setting, etc. that every other "exhibitionism" game has.

It would be nice to have a few more steps/images in the flashing scenes as they feel a little too quick.

It could be fun to have some repeatable scenes (maybe with a different color heart/star marker if you've seen them already).

Shoot me a message if you want some help with the CGI side.

ExcitingEpiphany

Game Developer
Aug 18, 2019
Fun little game. Thanks for avoiding the rape, blackmail, kids, school setting, etc. that every other "exhibitionism" game has.

It would be nice to have a few more steps/images in the flashing scenes as they feel a little too quick.

It could be fun to have some repeatable scenes (maybe with a different color heart/star marker if you've seen them already).

Shoot me a message if you want some help with the CGI side.
That's intentional, actually. I love exhibitionism games, but they so often get a bit... rapey. That didn't sit easy with me so I decided to make the sort of game I wanted to play. I actually have an idea I'm working through, where the boss discovers Emma in some scenes at the office... I considered it a nice idea for the boss to give Emma some work instructions, but I didn't want it to be coercive, so I'm still squaring that circle in my head.

I am thinking of extending the scenes. It's a balance between time spent rendering, size of game and such. One thing you'll see is that the later scenes start to get longer as I feel out that balance.

It might be kind of cool to have some help with certain aspects. I'll drop a message and see.

Evic

May 25, 2018
That's intentional, actually. I love exhibitionism games, but they so often get a bit... rapey. That didn't sit easy with me so I decided to make the sort of game I wanted to play. I actually have an idea I'm working through, where the boss discovers Emma in some scenes at the office... I considered it a nice idea for the boss to give Emma some work instructions, but I didn't want it to be coercive, so I'm still squaring that circle in my head.
Dares are also a "softer" version, still technically coercive but in a more lighthearted way. Could also open up some fun back-and-forth between characters an another way to get her into new situations without needing a complex reason.

I am thinking of extending the scenes. It's a balance between time spent rendering, size of game and such. One thing you'll see is that the later scenes start to get longer as I feel out that balance.
Hey, at least it's RPGM so you can get away without the 4k ultra HD that bloats other games. You can also cheat and do many simple scenes with transparent backgrounds rather than full size images since you'll have the world map in the background, especially if they're scenes that involving a lot of moving around on the map.

4.10 star(s) 9 Votes