4.10 star(s) 9 Votes

Joe Steel

Engaged Member
Jan 10, 2018
There's no penetrative sex scenes in here yet. I've not been in a rush to introduce men to the mix, trying to keep it fairly "soft". In my plans are dildos, and other, environmental things, but no full sex. I want to add an option for that, but I don't want it to get "forced" like a lot of other exhibitionist games do.

More immediate plans will include full lesbian sex, tribadism, cunnilingus, dilos, etc.
I've never advocated for a lesbian-only approach in a game before, but would do so for this game. This game is more like a fantasy of exposure without vulnerability, and adding the male sex component would be hard to do without introducing either an unrealistically "soft" male element or a realistically "harsh" one. And I say that as a guy.

MF just isn't needed and doesn't, IMO, fit the feel of the game.

Dariusex007

Apr 3, 2018
Excellent work, I'm testing it and it's very good, many things have improved and the game has become more dynamic.
And honestly, having taken the sex issue out and focused only on exhibitionism, in my opinion, makes the game very special.
Because there is no shortage of exhibitionism games but with a focus on sex, but pure exhibitionism, they are rare...
Once again, congratulations for the excellent work ^^

ExcitingEpiphany

Game Developer
Aug 18, 2019
Excellent work, I'm testing it and it's very good, many things have improved and the game has become more dynamic.
And honestly, having taken the sex issue out and focused only on exhibitionism, in my opinion, makes the game very special.
Because there is no shortage of exhibitionism games but with a focus on sex, but pure exhibitionism, they are rare...
Once again, congratulations for the excellent work ^^
Thank you so much! This.. was very much my intent so it means a lot. I wanted _some_ sex... but it's secondary not the focus.

Banshee96

Jan 27, 2019
So we're at 0.6.4 right? Should the thread be updated to reflect that, or will it be done when the new model/art is up?
Not a mod but really want people to know it's got an update, by the thread name

Reactions: ExcitingEpiphany

Dariusex007

Apr 3, 2018
Good Night ^^

Some bugs I found
1st - When talking to your sister and choosing the first option, the game crashes
2nd When talking to your boss, the game also crashes
3rd I've walked all over the map, having more than 500 in exhibitionism and 50 in perversion, and I can't find the star or the heart, which unlocks her being naked =/

ExcitingEpiphany

Game Developer
Aug 18, 2019
So we're at 0.6.4 right? Should the thread be updated to reflect that, or will it be done when the new model/art is up?
Not a mod but really want people to know it's got an update, by the thread name
Yep, 0.6.4 is the current version. I thought I did the thing to get the thread updated, but maybe I did it wrong...

• Hey there
Reactions: Banshee96

ExcitingEpiphany

Game Developer
Aug 18, 2019
Good Night ^^

Some bugs I found
1st - When talking to your sister and choosing the first option, the game crashes
2nd When talking to your boss, the game also crashes
3rd I've walked all over the map, having more than 500 in exhibitionism and 50 in perversion, and I can't find the star or the heart, which unlocks her being naked =/
I'll investigate. For 3 mind sharing your save file, it will help me track where you are? Most likely it's because your perversion is not high enough, and I'll just give you some tips on how to get there from where you are.

feierflei

Protect pretty exhibitionists at all costs!
Game Developer
Jul 24, 2017
Yep, 0.6.4 is the current version. I thought I did the thing to get the thread updated, but maybe I did it wrong...
Looks like it got updated ~3 hours ago.
By the way, you can open a ticket and ask for the Game Developer tag as well as ownership of the thread (y)

ticket.PNG

ExcitingEpiphany

Game Developer
Aug 18, 2019
One thing... have you returned to the office in the west part of the city? Doing the quests there are how usually we get that perversion rating up.

Or maybe taking your sister out? Take her to the western part of the city.

Otherwise, I think I need a look at your save file!

Dariusex007

Apr 3, 2018
One thing... have you returned to the office in the west part of the city? Doing the quests there are how usually we get that perversion rating up.

Or maybe taking your sister out? Take her to the western part of the city.

Otherwise, I think I need a look at your save file!
As for the office, there was only one scene, and in the west region there is no mission --,

reilynn

Jan 16, 2018
Wake up, go to city then go hearth icons , go home masturbate sleep and repeat. I mean there should be sex scenes, at least BJ HJ etc.
Reading a previous post, it seems sex acts out side of masturbation were removed. It seems to be a strickly exhibitionist game of doing things without getting caught.

Though, I'd argue you can have exhibitionism with another person and still do this. Just don't do it a ton.

Like, maybe the sister and her can play with eachother in the office? or an alley? (incest obviously)

Or her friend introduces her to a guy with the same fetish and you have to go to him naked at the end of the city to have sex without getting caught

I agree most games have sex and so it's different to not have it. But I find it difficult to want to ...finish myself as none of scenes push me far enough to want to. Close...but nothing yet.

If the dev wants to keep 2-person stuff out (out side of sister and her doing things together without touching) maybe toys? she wants to fuck herself in the open with a dildo.

Overall, I typically avoid RPGM games as I'm not looking for pages of text to read. But this game is my favorite discovery of recent, I find it very erotic and enjoyable and look forward to seeing where it goes.

PS. I LOVE the dialogue. While I said I dont want pages of text to read...the AMOUNT and STYLE of writing her is great. I love hearing her inner thoughts of how horny she is and wanting to touch and fucker herself. 11 out of 10!

ExcitingEpiphany

Game Developer
Aug 18, 2019
Reading a previous post, it seems sex acts out side of masturbation were removed. It seems to be a strickly exhibitionist game of doing things without getting caught.

Though, I'd argue you can have exhibitionism with another person and still do this. Just don't do it a ton.

Like, maybe the sister and her can play with eachother in the office? or an alley? (incest obviously)

Or her friend introduces her to a guy with the same fetish and you have to go to him naked at the end of the city to have sex without getting caught

I agree most games have sex and so it's different to not have it. But I find it difficult to want to ...finish myself as none of scenes push me far enough to want to. Close...but nothing yet.

If the dev wants to keep 2-person stuff out (out side of sister and her doing things together without touching) maybe toys? she wants to fuck herself in the open with a dildo.

Overall, I typically avoid RPGM games as I'm not looking for pages of text to read. But this game is my favorite discovery of recent, I find it very erotic and enjoyable and look forward to seeing where it goes.

PS. I LOVE the dialogue. While I said I dont want pages of text to read...the AMOUNT and STYLE of writing her is great. I love hearing her inner thoughts of how horny she is and wanting to touch and fucker herself. 11 out of 10!
I love that last comment. I'm trying my best to create this erotic experience and write the best I can, so it's so nice to hear that.

There will be scenes with toys and people. They are not the focus but they will be there. I'm getting there. It's like a tease! :)

There actually is already a route to play with the sister a bit. It doesn't go that far, but...

Joe Steel

Engaged Member
Jan 10, 2018
As for the office, there was only one scene, and in the west region there is no mission --,
With your sister, so all the way west and then south on that road. There are a couple of alleyways down there where the scenes take place.

You might have to take your sister to the office to get some of the scenes.

reilynn

Jan 16, 2018
There actually is already a route to play with the sister a bit. It doesn't go that far, but...
Yeah, I just got it. I liked it. I'm glad to see it. Based on your reply, I think you are heading in the right direction. I'm backing5 games right now, which is myself imposed limit. But I think one is about to finish up and I'll likely move that here. You have something special here, you are on the right track I feel.

Question, does the middle tier get access to update versions of the game or is it only the $10 tier. I prefer to back tiers where I get access to in-progress builds, but $10 is a bit steep for me given I prefer to back several projects around the $5 tier than only a couple at $10 or higher.

PS, I loved one of the ones where she walked around with her panties pulled down. While I get it had to eventually get to being naked and that's the point. I'm one of those who finds panties pulled down/aside/around ankles fucking hot. So that was a nice touch. Thank you.

ExcitingEpiphany

Game Developer
Aug 18, 2019
So, my basic approach is that all tiers get the patreon edition, but lowest tier gets it later. Mid and high tiers get it sooner and more of an involvement in the development, see more notes, more of my thought process, development images, stuff like that.

I loved writing those scenes. They felt hot as hell to write.

My only concern is keeping up the momentum and pace. Like eventually I’ll reach a point where there isn’t much further she can go. I guess that’s the point to wrap it up, take what I’ve learned and make the exhibitionist 2, I guess.

Reactions: Joe Steel

Zellgoddess

May 11, 2017
So from what iv read so far, leads me to belive its exhibitionism when no one is looking type game. Sadly not my thing as that's not corruption, n I dig some corrupt. Or at least corrupt elements, like if you get her exhibitionism up to a certain level it let's you change her wardrobe to more and more lewd. Preferably persistent and not situational, meaning the Sprite and Ragdoll are like that untill you change it, and not it just changes for specific scenes. Thus giving you scenes that are dependent on that, people's reactions and the influence factor of corrupting others threw that as well as other actions you take. All that aside, that's just me, I'm sure there are lots of peeps who dig this sorta thing.

4.10 star(s) 9 Votes