4.10 star(s) 9 Votes

ExcitingEpiphany

Game Developer
Aug 18, 2019
So from what iv read so far, leads me to belive its exhibitionism when no one is looking type game. Sadly not my thing as that's not corruption, n I dig some corrupt. Or at least corrupt elements, like if you get her exhibitionism up to a certain level it let's you change her wardrobe to more and more lewd. Preferably persistent and not situational, meaning the Sprite and Ragdoll are like that untill you change it, and not it just changes for specific scenes. Thus giving you scenes that are dependent on that, people's reactions and the influence factor of corrupting others threw that as well as other actions you take. All that aside, that's just me, I'm sure there are lots of peeps who dig this sorta thing.
That's sort of true. It's more about her feelings and the feelings of risk. There is mild corruption as she goes further and pushes her sister into doing stuff. It's not so much about being seen as taking risks. Sometimes she'll be seen too. I think the corruption is mild, but, you know, if in doubt, give it a try. It's free after all. Maybe we can entice you anyway. :)

• Red Heart
Reactions: teamka42

ExcitingEpiphany

Game Developer
Aug 18, 2019
New minor release. If you've had no problems you don't need it (unless you SUPER LOVE about screens).

0.6.5 Release Notes:

• Fixed bug where it was sometimes possible to crash the game by agreeing to train Sara
  • Added "About" information
  • Fixed problem with the office NPC wandering off into space if he saw you naked. Maybe. That guys a freak.

TomUK

Engaged Member
Sep 28, 2021
Hmm, at what stage do you train the sister, already at lvl 150 exhibitionist and lvl 41 perversion. Got to the stage where the sister follows her, but the sister doesn't do anything yet.

ExcitingEpiphany

Game Developer
Aug 18, 2019
Hmm, at what stage do you train the sister, already at lvl 150 exhibitionist and lvl 41 perversion. Got to the stage where the sister follows her, but the sister doesn't do anything yet.
You should see the start of those events in the west city, lower left. They unlock more and more as you get perversion up.

You can do that by doing the office events or just going out naked a lot. Offiice events start automatically on one night you go to bed, if you've unlocked all the skills needed. After which you have the option to jump there when you leave the house.

deviant9

Jun 28, 2017
Thank you so much! This.. was very much my intent so it means a lot. I wanted _some_ sex... but it's secondary not the focus.
Something different, where the accent is in the thrill, not the act. / Although I do not like RPGM very much/ I'd suggest something- instead of sex, for example, a neighbor, (hiding behind a curtain or corner, tracking and masturbating, etc.) Congratulations on the game. You have new flasher today.

Last edited:
Reactions: ExcitingEpiphany

ExcitingEpiphany

Game Developer
Aug 18, 2019
Something different, where the accent is in the thrill, not the act. / Although I do not like RPGM very much/ I'd suggest something- instead of sex, for example, a neighbor, (hiding behind a curtain or corner, tracking and masturbating, etc.) Congratulations on the game. You have new flasher today.
That's awesome! Thanks so much!

Reactions: Armelle69

deviant9

Jun 28, 2017
That's awesome! Thanks so much!
I'm glad I can help with something besides a subscription. Just to share what I don't like about the RPGM card. There is no common view, and by the time you memorize the location begins a walk and dead ends. Sometimes you don't know where you are at all. Maybe some kind of indicator of the direction of the area of the next event and possibly a return....?

Reactions: Dariusex007

ExcitingEpiphany

Game Developer
Aug 18, 2019
I'm glad I can help with something besides a subscription. Just to share what I don't like about the RPGM card. There is no common view, and by the time you memorize the location begins a walk and dead ends. Sometimes you don't know where you are at all. Maybe some kind of indicator of the direction of the area of the next event and possibly a return....?
That is something I'm considering options on... so I'm thinking about a few things:
1. Some listing of events still to do, would be a good QOL improvement.
2. Perhaps not arrows, because there are times I spam events... but maybe some indication on a map or something.
3. Ways to "relieve excitement" so you don't have to get home all the time
4. Clearer signposting to various event clusters.

deviant9

Jun 28, 2017
That is something I'm considering options on... so I'm thinking about a few things:
1. Some listing of events still to do, would be a good QOL improvement.
2. Perhaps not arrows, because there are times I spam events... but maybe some indication on a map or something.
3. Ways to "relieve excitement" so you don't have to get home all the time
4. Clearer signposting to various event clusters.
Actually, I meant something like this: "Shouldn't I go around the area around the gas station tonight. I have a feeling that something interesting is going to happen," etc. And "1. Some listing of events still to do, would be a good QOL improvement." it's really something useful to keep the game from turning into a sandbox / it's a real harassment...../

ExcitingEpiphany

Game Developer
Aug 18, 2019
Actually, I meant something like this: "Shouldn't I go around the area around the gas station tonight. I have a feeling that something interesting is going to happen," etc. And "1. Some listing of events still to do, would be a good QOL improvement." it's really something useful to keep the game from turning into a sandbox / it's a real harassment...../
Oh I like that! Let me think on it and how it can work.

LucT

Sep 20, 2017
I like your game, an idea for the future, at some point she might walk into the coffee (or other palces) naked and come up with a plausible excuse to explain it, for example that she lost a bet
I am not a psychologist but I think I am not mistaken in saying that there are two types of exhibitionists, the "fake" ones because the excitement comes from the risk, so they don't actually perform, the "real" ones who want to be seen. It could be complicated, but you could create two paths, if she accepts the boss's invitation then she likes to be seen, if she refuses she just likes the risk.

Last edited:

ExcitingEpiphany

Game Developer
Aug 18, 2019
I like your game, an idea for the future, at some point she might walk into the coffee (or other palces) naked and come up with a plausible excuse to explain it, for example that she lost a bet
I am not a psychologist but I think I am not mistaken in saying that there are two types of exhibitionists, the "fake" ones because the excitement comes from the risk, so they don't actually perform, the "real" ones who want to be seen. It could be complicated, but you could create two paths, if she accepts the boss's invitation then she likes to be seen, if she refuses she just likes the risk.
I wouldn't quite put it in terms of real or fake, but I think you're absolutely right - that actually the term is kind of broad, covering those who like "risk" and find it spicy, but might even be shocked by being actually seen, and those who really want to be seen.

I really like the idea of two paths, although, maybe not in the boss scene. The view I had was that it was possible that Emma just fancied Catherine a lot and I had thought to even go into a little light domination play there (although, main character must have agency). Perhaps some opportunity for her to be "actually" seen.

The reality is that I've already got multiple paths, or at least I try to adapt to player choices. I've been writing 3 different versions scenes for the players preference with sister, for example, not wishing to punish players for not wanting to... umm... directly... play with her.

Deleted member 423149

Feb 5, 2018
The game tells you when you've seen everything. Make sure you are going to the West side and then taking the sister there.
Thanks! I think this concept is good actually looking for hearts but it needs more organization and explanation in the start. Also it seems it does not record if you have the sister or not just triggers all hearts regardless.

Last edited:

LucT

Sep 20, 2017
I wouldn't quite put it in terms of real or fake, but I think you're absolutely right - that actually the term is kind of broad, covering those who like "risk" and find it spicy, but might even be shocked by being actually seen, and those who really want to be seen.

I really like the idea of two paths, although, maybe not in the boss scene. The view I had was that it was possible that Emma just fancied Catherine a lot and I had thought to even go into a little light domination play there (although, main character must have agency). Perhaps some opportunity for her to be "actually" seen.

The reality is that I've already got multiple paths, or at least I try to adapt to player choices. I've been writing 3 different versions scenes for the players preference with sister, for example, not wishing to punish players for not wanting to... umm... directly... play with her.
Fake I put it in quotes, because I didn't think of a better term, the scene with the boss I mean it could be a switch between I just like the risk and I want to be seen, it might not be final and later have other switches .

ExcitingEpiphany

Game Developer
Aug 18, 2019
Thanks! I think this concept is good actually looking for hearts but it needs more organization and explanation in the start. Also it seems it does not record if you have the sister or not just triggers all hearts regardless.
Yep, it's true. I'm planning to fix this problem in the next release.

CutieLvr

Engaged Member
Jun 3, 2020
This is different for sure and kinda fun to play. Not crazy about running around all over town looking for the "stars" or "hearts" but you got to deal with it. Looking forward to improvements in the next update. Following you.

4.10 star(s) 9 Votes