• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.
4.10 star(s) 9 Votes

Banshee96

Jan 27, 2019
This 3d is dead?
0.7.5 exists, but it's Patreon-tiered priority, and the dev also comes here so no earlier "release" to the public... as it usually goes. Probably will release in the next month or so, don't hold me to that.

ExcitingEpiphany

Game Developer
Aug 18, 2019
Sorry, we've been working on a big rework of everything. And sort of learned a lesson about *never doing that* and how tiring it actually is to retread all your ground. (I really should have tied up this version and done, The Exhibitionist II or something).

That said, we're nearly finished, at least catching up where we got to. It's super close and I'm hoping to get it out the door, with a public release this month. At that point I'll start adding new content (however, the reworked edition includes a bit of new content).

deviant9

Jun 28, 2017
Sorry, we've been working on a big rework of everything. And sort of learned a lesson about *never doing that* and how tiring it actually is to retread all your ground. (I really should have tied up this version and done, The Exhibitionist II or something).

That said, we're nearly finished, at least catching up where we got to. It's super close and I'm hoping to get it out the door, with a public release this month. At that point I'll start adding new content (however, the reworked edition includes a bit of new content).
Exactly. But such were the results of the poll. After all, everyone lost: for the team - serious extra work, for subscribers - two months of waiting, practically no new content. Maybe the only plus is the workout with DAZ .....
I pray to all the gods this saga will end faster.

Joe Steel

Engaged Member
Jan 10, 2018
There have been several patron-only releases, from what I can tell without being able to read the actual posts on Patreon. The audience should always be concerned when the dev starts reworking a game. A huge percentage of those games never get going again.

Epiphany should, IMO, release the un-reworked latest version to the public, to keep peoples' attention and possibly increase the number of patrons (only 35 so far). Only 35 people have seen anything since October 2022 since all Patreon posts are for patrons only.

deviant9

Jun 28, 2017
There have been several patron-only releases, from what I can tell without being able to read the actual posts on Patreon. The audience should always be concerned when the dev starts reworking a game. A huge percentage of those games never get going again.

Epiphany should, IMO, release the un-reworked latest version to the public, to keep peoples' attention and possibly increase the number of patrons (only 35 so far). Only 35 people have seen anything since October 2022 since all Patreon posts are for patrons only.
The last two updates are just a replacement of old images with new ones. Generally, two new short events. The processing is up to half, so you have missed nothing. Two more months and we will continue where we stopped ....
After all, you're absolutely right.

Reactions: ExcitingEpiphany

FPcrab

Aug 14, 2018
"nearly finished", they said, "public release this month", they said

favordout

Dec 25, 2019
It is tiresome watching all these new games and updates daily when a possible 5 star game just sits. Still has my interest but time to move on. Succulence maybe?

ExcitingEpiphany

Game Developer
Aug 18, 2019
It was a mistake to change the render engine - that really caused a long pause while everything was redone. But I've got a release out today that gets us close enough to where we were and adds a few things. Unfortunately it misses the office stuff, but it gets us back on track.

I will release this publicly on 10th April.

This all butted into a slow painful house move for me, but I don't want to make excuses. I wanted to get releases out sooner. My hope is that I can now go back to a regular schedule.

FPcrab

Aug 14, 2018
It was a mistake to change the render engine - that really caused a long pause while everything was redone. But I've got a release out today that gets us close enough to where we were and adds a few things. Unfortunately it misses the office stuff, but it gets us back on track.

I will release this publicly on 10th April.

This all butted into a slow painful house move for me, but I don't want to make excuses. I wanted to get releases out sooner. My hope is that I can now go back to a regular schedule.
u release 0.8 today and plan make it publik in a week, but here still 0.6. Maybe u drop 0.7 today for us? )

Reactions: nerogaf

ExcitingEpiphany

Game Developer
Aug 18, 2019
u release 0.8 today and plan make it publik in a week, but here still 0.6. Maybe u drop 0.7 today for us? )
I'd love to do an interim release, but I think it would be a disappointment because of how much is missing from it that we added back in the new. It would probably be nicer for everyone to get to the 0.8.* release. I promise it will be worth it.

FPcrab

Aug 14, 2018
I'd love to do an interim release, but I think it would be a disappointment because of how much is missing from it that we added back in the new. It would probably be nicer for everyone to get to the 0.8.* release. I promise it will be worth it.
new engine? old saves wont work?

ExcitingEpiphany

Game Developer
Aug 18, 2019
new engine? old saves wont work?
It's not a new engine, but we replaced all the renders, switching from Poser to Daz. Old saves... hmm. Depends when. Most of the images have been changed, including sprites, which can give old saves problems.

I considered this a risk, so I've added a few more events in the early stages to make it less painful if saves do not work. Alternatively I might supply a set of save files at various points for those that don't want to repeat (although, I'd recommend you do, since almost everything has been revamped).

augenbleu

Aug 15, 2022
Epiphany, things happen and lessons will be learned. Don't let it discourage you. The new screenshots are looking great and I am looking forward to playing this again. I am not the biggest fan of Emma looking more like a teen versus her original mid-20 something look, but that's just my opinion. You do you and keep it up. I look forward to the next release.

FPcrab

Aug 14, 2018
I would love to donate and get a copy of the game today, but I just can't - the patreon doesn't want to accept my money for political reasons

4.10 star(s) 9 Votes