4.10 star(s) 9 Votes

ExcitingEpiphany

Game Developer
Aug 18, 2019
7 tiles its all my see range.....
Image is not zoomed in. In the old version the zoom was the same.

Additionally, there was a change to make it harder the more undressed you get. Apart from one, those sightings are correct.

Genuinely it wasn't hard enough at all. I still think it's too easy, I mean it's dead easy to avoid everyone.

Still, balancing is hard. And I'm trying to get the just right level. I'm going to make some tweaks to make it slightly easier for the next release.

There was also what looked like a bug. In one of your screens you should have been hidden. I'll investigate and fix that for the next release.

Thanks for your feedback.

Reactions: Joe Steel

ExcitingEpiphany

Game Developer
Aug 18, 2019
Image is not zoomed in. In the old version the zoom was the same.

Additionally, there was a change to make it harder the more undressed you get. Apart from one, those sightings are correct.

Genuinely it wasn't hard enough at all. I still think it's too easy, I mean it's dead easy to avoid everyone.

Still, balancing is hard. And I'm trying to get the just right level. I'm going to make some tweaks to make it slightly easier for the next release.

There was also what looked like a bug. In one of your screens you should have been hidden. I'll investigate and fix that for the next release.

Thanks for your feedback.
There are a couple of changes that might interest you. I have been trying to work out a way to draw visible vision cones. I'm close to getting that working, and then you will be able to see their LOS (not sure if next release, though).

I've also been thinking of adding a few things:
- Bus Stops/Fast Travel that teleport you different places.
- Dress/Undress "in the field" (so you can get dressed/undressed when you need to).

Reactions: Joe Steel

Aetrun

Oct 30, 2017
If you get the vision cones working, please make them toggleable. I would generally prefer to play without them as it doesn't feel necessary to avoid detection for the most part.
As to the dress/undress, if it doesn't require too much work, it could be interesting to be able to leave the clothes somewhere and get an excitement boost for going x distance away from them. Could additionally tie into scenes where she leaves her clothes and have them able to be picked back up.
Also on being able to change state of dress, it would be nice if clothing or stat gated exposure spots had an indicator that they are there when unavailable. I wasted time trying to progress the Sara storyline because I didn't get any indicator past the initial of a stat gate for her scenes, and I had some difficulty hunting down scenes I hadn't been appropriately dressed for, until I realized that's what was happening.

ExcitingEpiphany

Game Developer
Aug 18, 2019
If you get the vision cones working, please make them toggleable. I would generally prefer to play without them as it doesn't feel necessary to avoid detection for the most part.
Well, this is why I was a bit surprised by the comment. I'm debating ways to support everyone.

As to the dress/undress, if it doesn't require too much work, it could be interesting to be able to leave the clothes somewhere and get an excitement boost for going x distance away from them. Could additionally tie into scenes where she leaves her clothes and have them able to be picked back up.
There was a game, Roshutsu or something like that. I think it's unfortunately dead now, but it had this original mechanic of... exactly that. And I proper loved it. Definitely on my list of things to do, or something. I really want to explore these sorts of mechanics.

Also on being able to change state of dress, it would be nice if clothing or stat gated exposure spots had an indicator that they are there when unavailable. I wasted time trying to progress the Sara storyline because I didn't get any indicator past the initial of a stat gate for her scenes, and I had some difficulty hunting down scenes I hadn't been appropriately dressed for, until I realized that's what was happening.
You're totally right. I was already building into the next release a sort of "greyed out" stat for events you could access, but couldn't do because you've got Sara with you, or because you are... improperly dressed.

Does office contents disabled in this release ?
I'm so sorry, but yes. I moved house into doing this, it took a while and during the move I lost my ability to render (damages to my main pc). Since I was doing all the inside scenes, they had to be hastily removed to get the release out. That said, I LOVE those scenes, and I'm bringing them back. I was literally working on them when I saw this comment. I attach an example.
Of_Boss1_2.png

groober

Dec 16, 2019
I've just begun playing this game and i like it.
It all started good except that, for the last 10 or more days/nights I go out and there are no hearts to find anywhere? the stats continue to increase but it is just groundhog day! running around with no content!! am i missing something - help please.

Reactions: ExcitingEpiphany

ExcitingEpiphany

Game Developer
Aug 18, 2019
I've just begun playing this game and i like it.
It all started good except that, for the last 10 or more days/nights I go out and there are no hearts to find anywhere? the stats continue to increase but it is just groundhog day! running around with no content!! am i missing something - help please.
I’m glad you like it. Remember this is a work in progress. It’s entirely possible you’ve reached the end. If not maybe you need to be dressed differently or take Sara out with you…

I’m going to make some changes that make it clearer if there are events.

ColonelWanker

Jan 30, 2020
Does this mean that we do not always have to go out as naked as possible?
Nope. I find it's better to go out fully clothed when searching for events cause then the MC will remove the required amount of clothes needed for the event. I also do this cause I think it's hotter to go out clothed then end up returning home with less clothes.

favordout

Dec 25, 2019
I would give my right kidney for a mega of the last update before the remake, the new one is good,but its hard to beat any original
1681673161585.png 1681673161585.png

Valrin72

May 4, 2017
I love the actual content but the game gets super boring really fast because I have to explore nearly the entire map every night to try to find the next heart to actually see any content. There needs to be at least SOME sort of clue as to where to go next.

ExcitingEpiphany

Game Developer
Aug 18, 2019
I love the actual content but the game gets super boring really fast because I have to explore nearly the entire map every night to try to find the next heart to actually see any content. There needs to be at least SOME sort of clue as to where to go next.
I'm going to try to build something in to help with that. Although I also would like to spam the map with stuff to do so you can always find something.

Do old saves work?
No, unfortunately - if you were using 0.6.5 previously the events and system are so different it will cause weird errors and bugs.

If you've been using an old save it might explain the bugs you've gotten, because a lot of variables were changed so this will mess up a bit.

ExcitingEpiphany

Game Developer
Aug 18, 2019
I would give my right kidney for a mega of the last update before the remake, the new one is good,but its hard to beat any original
View attachment 2551194 View attachment 2551194
The old ones still exist - I didn't take them offline: - Just be aware that this version of the protag is not being updated.

I'm ok for kidney's right now! ;)

Reactions: favordout

HammerU89

Jan 13, 2019
Is there only two outing events with the roommate so far? I've taken her to the far left twice and I can't find anymore double white hearts anywhere.

Reactions: ExcitingEpiphany
4.10 star(s) 9 Votes