4.10 star(s) 9 Votes

ExcitingEpiphany

Game Developer
Aug 18, 2019
Good game. Thank you very much for the great work you have done. There are a couple of things that I noticed:

1) When a character is completely naked, his full-length avatar covers the entire right side of the screen, this does not allow you to see what is happening behind him, which causes great inconvenience.
2) When the level of exhibitionism and perversity is high enough (>800) fear is no longer a problem and you can run around the city without fear of anything. In my opinion, after that the game loses a lot - because there is nothing more to fear.
3) The mechanics of excitation is not clear. When the excitement is at its maximum - the main character says - that it's time to go home, but you can not go and the excitement accumulates further. The level of accumulated arousal does not affect what she does at home - it would be great if there was variability, otherwise Emma masturbates the same way every time, regardless of whether there is arousal or it is not at all or it goes off scale. It might be a good idea if the arousal is at its maximum or say twice the maximum - Emma starts masturbating right on the street or takes off her clothes, or opens up new experiences or skills that are not available when Emma is not aroused enough - the arousal mechanics should somehow work.
4) It's a pity that the branch with Emma's masturbation at home in different places was cut off and after talking with Sarah, she Emma masturbates at home only in her room.

Thank you again for your game - I am very interested in its development and I am ready to help if help is needed:
- 2D graphics
- Writing texts, dialogue scripts
- Ideas, suggestions, criticism, testing
Thank you so much, I'm so glad you like it!

1). Yeah something I've been thinking about, as it's annoying how it obscures some events and things. I'll do.. something...
2). Wow! You got that high! Perhaps it needs a cap or something...?
3). You're absolutely right. There is a lot more to add in this area and it's my intention to work on this. I love the new mechanic, but it does require a bit more baking too. Anyway, my basic intention is... something like what you say. If it's too high she just has to stop, right there and... relieve the tension. I also like the idea of arousal being a trigger to something and not others.
4). It's just cut off because there is a bunch more to add. I want to add like a whole bunch of different day endings depending on what you've been up and arousal and everything.

ExcitingEpiphany

Game Developer
Aug 18, 2019
Exhibition is literally my jam for games it falls in line with my simple perversions of curruption and trainer type games I love.

However the worst part of most exhibition type games is the lack of clothing choices and the degrees of lewedity for each article of clothing. Mostly in part to there concept of the end result is there fully naked, as such those things are seen as unessisary.

Were I beg to differ, the dress up darling kink is born out of exhibitionism. So simply put they need more choices for clothing in each scene and varing degrees of how lewd you can get each to go.
I agree with you, in part. But the mechanics of it are harder to do because of amount of extra setup and rendering too. (In a sense you kind of have to choose what to include because developers that try to include everything never finish, you know?).

But, one area for new events are a range of different risque outfits, particularly once we get into daytime. It's my plan to have some dares around very lewd clothing and such, in the daytime segments.

ExcitingEpiphany

Game Developer
Aug 18, 2019
The game plays better and gives more useful information with each update. There's enough now to make a review meaningful.

Had a couple of glitches: the character avatar sometimes hides the screen to the right, making it difficult to tell when an NPC to the right is coming within range, and transitions between the two haves sometimes drop the MC on top of an NPC, which is a game over.

I really don't see the need for a game over at all. It's impact is just to force more frequent saving, since there will be times when an NPC will trap the MC and force a freak-out. Better to have the MC just "stop for a few months" and continue with lower perversion and exhibitionism because of the embarrassment of getting caught.
Yeh, this is something I've been wrestling with. I wanted... some threat... and the threat has to be high enough to be worthwhile.

I kind of like the idea of some other punishment that is not just game over. Could even have special events for getting back into exhibitionism that the MC must perform... hmm....

It does feel like there's something unexpected going on with your version. What should happen is the NPC... stops... but doesn't keep registering an increase in fear. Like for me even running around naked being detected a lot, I never get close to the threshold....

BladerayW

Dec 1, 2018
I played this way back and liked it. I still do, but it feels like there wasn't an increase but a downcrease to the game itself. Yeah the graphics are better and everything works greater than before, but the content was cut for reasons.

The version number should of went down instead of up. Most of us play games for content, not just looks. With a cut in content it should of went down not up. But that is just how I feel. Nothing will change I know that for a fact, but I just had to air my two cents out.

Loved the fact I could just drop my clothing and walk away from them and even change locations without a care for what happened to the clothing left behind. I also liked trying to find them again before returning home. It was my own little challenge. I mean how many spare outfits does the mc actually own, or how many times she had to buy that exact pair again. I don't have the funds for that long term and nor would she.

But I though what if one of the npcs walks around and stumbles on the clothing, wouldn't they question it if it was a bra or panties. I even wanted one of them to pick the items up so I could hide and hear what they could of said.

You do you and I will wait for the next update hopefully with the same amount of content as before or more.

yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
TheExhibitionist-0.8.6
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

Nneophyte

May 11, 2023
Loved the fact I could just drop my clothing and walk away from them and even change locations without a care for what happened to the clothing left behind. I also liked trying to find them again before returning home. It was my own little challenge. I mean how many spare outfits does the mc actually own, or how many times she had to buy that exact pair again. I don't have the funds for that long term and nor would she.

But I though what if one of the npcs walks around and stumbles on the clothing, wouldn't they question it if it was a bra or panties. I even wanted one of them to pick the items up so I could hide and hear what they could of said.
It's a good idea if Emma leaves her clothes on the street and doesn't pick them up she will lose them and have to go to the store for new clothes, this will add interest to the game. If you don't have spare clothes at home, this can be a problem :) If the NPC finds the clothes, he can call the police and a couple of patrol cops will appear where the clothes were found. Dreams, dreams, but I really like this idea. I will also add that there are not enough random passers-by in the city, there are too few people and it quickly becomes easy to bypass them. Well, as a result - it would be good to limit the night so that the day would come and the street would become crowded, if you didn’t have time to go home before morning, then a really severe test awaits you. But as I understand it, this can only be done by changing the card on a timer, i.e. need a second map - the same city but the day.

Reactions: ExcitingEpiphany

Flessan

Jun 4, 2020
Sorry my bad English from translater
Good time of the day. It's not the first day I've been following your game and its development. I really liked the format in which you do it. There aren't many games that don't mix this fetish genre with a bunch of others. Of course, I understand that you have a lot of your own ideas and vision for the further development of the game, but I would like to suggest a few points. The first is the great variability of clothing and the formats of its deprivation. The second is to complement the city with natural locations. The very first (from the beginning of the game) where you can also use various events. And also the second one, where she got dirty and washed in a waterfall. The location is big enough and you can come up with a lot of events there , including getting wet and mud )

Nneophyte

May 11, 2023
Here I drew a character and came up with one interesting mechanic and even implemented it. In my opinion, there is not enough interaction with the outside world, I added the ability to hide in a dumpster - then the NPCs lose sight of you. It is interesting to hear your opinion about the character and about this game mechanics.

AdorableRomaine

Game Developer
Nov 26, 2020
Well executed. I like this game. The scenes could be a bit longer and maybe some animations? It also would be good to stop when there is no content. I ran around for another 20 minutes just to find out that there is nothing more to see after I decrypted the content.

ExcitingEpiphany

Game Developer
Aug 18, 2019
Here I drew a character and came up with one interesting mechanic and even implemented it. In my opinion, there is not enough interaction with the outside world, I added the ability to hide in a dumpster - then the NPCs lose sight of you. It is interesting to hear your opinion about the character and about this game mechanics.
Right now I’m drawing up a kind of list of features I want to add. The free roaming stripping was a fun mechanic and I’ll confess I released it in its very basic state to drive some engagement of where to develop it. This is supposed to be a game with playable and fun mechanics beyond the visual novel aspect and that’s totally where I want to go.
I’m really pleased at how much people have engaged and suggested ideas. I’ve some and you’ve definitely added to them. I love thé idea of hiding and the amount of work you put in to show that.

Jan 20, 2022
It's a good idea if Emma leaves her clothes on the street and doesn't pick them up she will lose them and have to go to the store for new clothes, this will add interest to the game. If you don't have spare clothes at home, this can be a problem :) If the NPC finds the clothes, he can call the police and a couple of patrol cops will appear where the clothes were found. Dreams, dreams, but I really like this idea. I will also add that there are not enough random passers-by in the city, there are too few people and it quickly becomes easy to bypass them. Well, as a result - it would be good to limit the night so that the day would come and the street would become crowded, if you didn’t have time to go home before morning, then a really severe test awaits you. But as I understand it, this can only be done by changing the card on a timer, i.e. need a second map - the same city but the day.
Agree on the police part. Upping the risk makes it more fun. Plus, a naked woman in handcuffs is pretty hot.

Nneophyte

May 11, 2023
Hello everyone, I came up with and implemented a new mechanic. Everyone knows how cats love boxes? I'm interested in your opinion, how do you like this idea?

Joe Steel

Engaged Member
Jan 10, 2018
Hello everyone, I came up with and implemented a new mechanic. Everyone knows how cats love boxes? I'm interested in your opinion, how do you like this idea?
I think that it is amusing, but wonder if the box might be either (1) overpowered because there are too few cats, or (2) useless because there are so many cats. I'm also not sure why the MC would even get into the box to begin with.

Nneophyte

May 11, 2023
I think that it is amusing, but wonder if the box might be either (1) overpowered because there are too few cats, or (2) useless because there are so many cats. I'm also not sure why the MC would even get into the box to begin with.
Google translator could not correctly translate everything that you wrote starting with the number (1) - my knowledge of English is not enough and I did not understand anything :(
The idea of the box is that if there is a large crowd of people somewhere, then it can be safely passed by hiding in a box, so that the character does not walk in a box all over the city there are cats that notice a moving box from afar and run to it to occupy it :)

Joe Steel

Engaged Member
Jan 10, 2018
Google translator could not correctly translate everything that you wrote starting with the number (1) - my knowledge of English is not enough and I did not understand anything :(
The idea of the box is that if there is a large crowd of people somewhere, then it can be safely passed by hiding in a box, so that the character does not walk in a box all over the city there are cats that notice a moving box from afar and run to it to occupy it :)
Okay, I can see the utility if there were crowds in the game (which there may be in the future). It would be amusing to have the player run a MC in the box being chased around the city by cats, trying to avoid... er... catastrophe.

Nneophyte

May 11, 2023
Hi. I came up with new game mechanics and drew 2 animations: A bald fat man and the main character is crawling. Actually, what is the idea, if a naked girl cannot pass somewhere, she can crawl - visibility is reduced by 2 steps. Cars make engine noise, which makes it clear that they are approaching, they honk loudly if they see a naked girl on the street - this frightens her, more than if a passerby noticed her. I think the voice acting of steps should be different, barefoot steps are different from steps in shoes - there is a video. NPS voice-over when they see a naked girl: Hey! WOW! etc. How do you like my ideas?

Nneophyte

May 11, 2023
I came up with two new mechanics and drew a new character - this is a patrol policeman. Very fast when he spots a naked girl. I think he will arrest her, but for now he only blows his whistle and scares her. The blue bar is endurance, if the speed decreases all the time and you can no longer run, you can only walk. Decreased speed occurs by 50% stamina. Guys, do not be silent, write your comments, especially ExcitingEpiphany, it is important for me to know that what I am doing is necessary and interesting for someone. Write what you think about it.

Jan 20, 2022
I came up with two new mechanics and drew a new character - this is a patrol policeman. Very fast when he spots a naked girl. I think he will arrest her, but for now he only blows his whistle and scares her. The blue bar is endurance, if the speed decreases all the time and you can no longer run, you can only walk. Decreased speed occurs by 50% stamina. Guys, do not be silent, write your comments, especially ExcitingEpiphany, it is important for me to know that what I am doing is necessary and interesting for someone. Write what you think about it.
He should definitely arrest her. If he does, it'd be great to see her handcuffed with her hands behind her back shown from behind.

4.10 star(s) 9 Votes