4.10 star(s) 9 Votes

Joe Steel

Engaged Member
Jan 10, 2018
I've had the MC go out two nights in a row without being able to find any hearts at all, no matter how she is dressed. Exhib is 105. Have I hit the end of content, or is there some key that I am missing? I've already done the two roommate events.

Edit: Never mind - the heart was in a northern extension of the east map that I didn't know existed.

This would be a better game if the player wasn't just having the MC wandering randomly looking for hearts.

Last edited:

ExcitingEpiphany

Game Developer
Aug 18, 2019
I've had the MC go out two nights in a row without being able to find any hearts at all, no matter how she is dressed. Exhib is 105. Have I hit the end of content, or is there some key that I am missing? I've already done the two roommate events.

Edit: Never mind - the heart was in a northern extension of the east map that I didn't know existed.

This would be a better game if the player wasn't just having the MC wandering randomly looking for hearts.
I'm trying to refine this experience, doing a lot more to help it be less of a grindy wander. I'll admit my first vision was to cluster bomb the map with events, but then you get a sort of "heart mess" and less of a map. In the next version (released to Patrons today):
  • Hearts are more visible.
  • There's a thing that tells you which events remain.
  • There's fast travel
  • There are less random restrictions on events (taken away clothing restriction, for example)
  • There are many more clustered events (for example, office returns)
  • Hearts go grey if you can do them, except you have your sister with you

ExcitingEpiphany

Game Developer
Aug 18, 2019
New Release Of The Exhibitionist (0.8.6)

Couple of cool things I want to call out. CTRL now hides the text windows. PG DOWN now does a free form strip in the street. (To dress, find the item of clothing and wear it using the action button).

I hope you enjoy the new release and new mechanic and things.

Release Notes: 0.8.4

• New event "Sister Act I"
  • New event "Sister Act II"
  • New event "Sister Act III"
  • New event "Roadside Release I"
  • New event "Help The Aged I"
  • New event "Help The Aged II"
  • New event "Help The Aged III"
  • New event "Wasted I"
  • New event "Going home with Sara I"
  • Restoration of all but 1 office event (24 in total) decided to do one of the walks differently).
  • Restoration of a few of the bed events that were missing (Sara rewards event still missing, but next time - I figured you were well catered for Sara)
  • Fixed bug where an NPC could trap you in the city.
  • Added to city greyed out version of icon to show you need Sara with you or not or whatever.
  • Slight tweak to difficulty (to make it a little easier)
  • Rebalancing of some requirements and rewards.
  • CTRL now hides the text window.
  • Removal of ability to leave the house naked (don't worry - I like it too, I just want to implement a new mechanic - this is temporary to clear the ground for those changes).
  • Hearts are now much more visible.
  • Bus stops allow for fast travel around the city.
  • Fixed bug where you would crash when speaking to Catherine
  • Fixed other hang bugs on office events
  • Fixed bugs which show the old sprite.
  • Changed it so if you go to office, it changes you into office attire.
  • Compressed images to reduce file size significantly.
Release Notes 0.8.5:

• Bus stops no longer let you board if you're underclothed (stopping you cheating on the "go home" events).
  • Office no longer lets you go straight home if you're underclothed (for the same reason as above).
  • New mechanic allowing you to strip on the street using PG UP and PG DOWN.
  • New mechanic builds exhibitionism and perversion as you are naked longer.
Release Notes 0.8.6:

• Stripped items are left on the street.
  • To dress again, get to the stripped item and press the action button. (Or go home).
  • You can only now strip in the street.
  • It redresses you for certain events and locations and cleans up the clothes.
  • Added Excitement to the effects of stripping.
  • Refined effects of stripping in the street.
  • Hidden the timer (switched timer mechanism).
Warnings:

• There is a new optional feature set. It's experimental at the present time. To strip press Page Down. To dress, find the item in the street and press the action button (or go home).
  • There are probably problems I don't know about yet. (Please let me know).
  • Because of the new mechanic some rebalancing is definitely needed. My idea is that you need to do a little freestyle flashing to build up to some events.
  • Small problem with clothes going missing between locations.

Jan 7, 2022
Playing for the first time, game looks really interesting, especially with an ebony female protagonist, I already like it. But there are very few sample pictures in the original/first post so I’m not sure :unsure:

How many events are there in the game right now(0.8.6)?
Are the events repeatable?

I like exhibition content but I prefer it more if there are sex events to accompany it. So are there any sex events? Any public sex, gangbang events?

For those who played, how much content is there at the moment? Are there enough sex events? can I play it now or is it better if I wait for few more updates for more content(sex events)?

Thanks in advance :)

Last edited:
Reactions: ExcitingEpiphany

ExcitingEpiphany

Game Developer
Aug 18, 2019
any girl and boy action?
Sorry, but only Girl/Girl and not much of that.

Playing for the first time, game looks really interesting, especially with an ebony female protagonist, I already like it. But there are very few sample pictures in the original/first post so I’m not sure
Glad you like so far!

How many events are there in the game right now(0.8.6)?
Genuinely I've lost count now. I guess it's not hyperbole to say about 50/60. I added about 30-40 in the last release alone. If I had to guess. 5-7 in the prologue. Something like 8 in the first chapter. About 24 in the office. About 10 masturbation at night things. About 10 "housemate" events. Something like 20-30 in the streets. Even these are sort of guesses. They aren't repeatable, by and large.

For those who played, how much content is there at the moment? Are there enough sex events? can I play it now or is it better if I wait for few more updates for more content(sex events)?
It's more an exhibition focus, so there's not many, and no boy/girl. Sorry about that. Some girl/girl with the right options. Some interesting masturbations.

Jaime Lannister

Apr 23, 2017
Sorry, but only Girl/Girl and not much of that.

Glad you like so far!

Genuinely I've lost count now. I guess it's not hyperbole to say about 50/60. I added about 30-40 in the last release alone. If I had to guess. 5-7 in the prologue. Something like 8 in the first chapter. About 24 in the office. About 10 masturbation at night things. About 10 "housemate" events. Something like 20-30 in the streets. Even these are sort of guesses. They aren't repeatable, by and large.

It's more an exhibition focus, so there's not many, and no boy/girl. Sorry about that. Some girl/girl with the right options. Some interesting masturbations.
First time playing, quite enjoyable. Looking to support/subscribe! Any plans for the main girl and some male action in the future?

ExcitingEpiphany

Game Developer
Aug 18, 2019
The protagonist is way too excited to be naked in the shower. Has the protagonist never taken a shower before?
A very curious question. Showers are sexy. It’s not even uncommon that showers are a sexy part of this kind of game.
Well, despite the overexcited showering I hope you enjoy it!

Jan 7, 2022
Yea, after writing my post, I played the game and noticed this aspect. Still, I liked the game. However I think that this will appeal to a small group of people.

Do consider adding some boy/girl, boys/girl action in the future. This will definitely attract a majority of people. I hope you consider it. :HideThePain:

While at it, also pls consider adding some repeatable sex events in the future like in games - Ashley the pirate, Coming of age etc where we get to have some daily repeatable sex/gangbang events with NPCs.

Anyway, good luck and Godspeed. Looking forward for future updates :)

Joe Steel

Engaged Member
Jan 10, 2018
The game plays better and gives more useful information with each update. There's enough now to make a review meaningful.

Had a couple of glitches: the character avatar sometimes hides the screen to the right, making it difficult to tell when an NPC to the right is coming within range, and transitions between the two haves sometimes drop the MC on top of an NPC, which is a game over.

I really don't see the need for a game over at all. It's impact is just to force more frequent saving, since there will be times when an NPC will trap the MC and force a freak-out. Better to have the MC just "stop for a few months" and continue with lower perversion and exhibitionism because of the embarrassment of getting caught.

Zellgoddess

May 11, 2017
Exhibition is literally my jam for games it falls in line with my simple perversions of curruption and trainer type games I love.

However the worst part of most exhibition type games is the lack of clothing choices and the degrees of lewedity for each article of clothing. Mostly in part to there concept of the end result is there fully naked, as such those things are seen as unessisary.

Were I beg to differ, the dress up darling kink is born out of exhibitionism. So simply put they need more choices for clothing in each scene and varing degrees of how lewd you can get each to go.

Blackvoodoo

Feb 17, 2018
The Quest Book say
There are things that can be done in the north of the west part of the city.

Have you considered helping out the old guy, smoking in the alley (east side of east city)?

I can't find that, though.

Nneophyte

May 11, 2023
Good game. Thank you very much for the great work you have done. There are a couple of things that I noticed:

1) When a character is completely naked, his full-length avatar covers the entire right side of the screen, this does not allow you to see what is happening behind him, which causes great inconvenience.
2) When the level of exhibitionism and perversity is high enough (>800) fear is no longer a problem and you can run around the city without fear of anything. In my opinion, after that the game loses a lot - because there is nothing more to fear.
3) The mechanics of excitation is not clear. When the excitement is at its maximum - the main character says - that it's time to go home, but you can not go and the excitement accumulates further. The level of accumulated arousal does not affect what she does at home - it would be great if there was variability, otherwise Emma masturbates the same way every time, regardless of whether there is arousal or it is not at all or it goes off scale. It might be a good idea if the arousal is at its maximum or say twice the maximum - Emma starts masturbating right on the street or takes off her clothes, or opens up new experiences or skills that are not available when Emma is not aroused enough - the arousal mechanics should somehow work.
4) It's a pity that the branch with Emma's masturbation at home in different places was cut off and after talking with Sarah, she Emma masturbates at home only in her room.

Thank you again for your game - I am very interested in its development and I am ready to help if help is needed:
- 2D graphics
- Writing texts, dialogue scripts
- Ideas, suggestions, criticism, testing

ExcitingEpiphany

Game Developer
Aug 18, 2019
The Quest Book say
There are things that can be done in the north of the west part of the city.

Have you considered helping out the old guy, smoking in the alley (east side of east city)?

I can't find that, though.
I'll check that it is working as intended... however, those quests it refers to in the north of the west of the city (around the cars) kind of have skill triggers for some other events...

4.10 star(s) 9 Votes