4.10 star(s) 9 Votes

Nneophyte

May 11, 2023
Implemented today: I drew a new animation - Tami in a T-shirt on a naked body. If Tami crawls, she takes off her T-shirt. T-shirt can be picked up and put on again. Having a T-shirt reduces Tami's visibility by one step. Wardrobe. Tami now has 2 sets of casual wear, each set consists of a t-shirt, jeans and sneakers. If there is no complete set in the closet, it cannot be put on.
In the plans: Money, buying clothes in a store, NPCs can find clothes thrown on the street and pick them up or call the police. The police will patrol the area where the clothes are found.
How do you like that? Waiting for your comments kittens;)

Joe Steel

Engaged Member
Jan 10, 2018
Nneophyte, I like the mechanics you have developed, and the sound effects. Do you plan to offer these to exciting epiphany for use in their game, or are you trying to develop a spinoff game of your own?

Nneophyte

May 11, 2023
Nneophyte, I like the mechanics you have developed, and the sound effects. Do you plan to offer these to exciting epiphany for use in their game, or are you trying to develop a spinoff game of your own?
Thank you. Both. I am ready to provide all my developments, sounds, graphics, but I am also slowly making my game. I asked to join the development team of this game, but they never answered me :(

ExcitingEpiphany

Game Developer
Aug 18, 2019
Thank you. Both. I am ready to provide all my developments, sounds, graphics, but I am also slowly making my game. I asked to join the development team of this game, but they never answered me :(
Sorry about that. Occasionally I must take a week off! :) And I do hesitate on such matters a little too much, because I can't expect others to keep the level of enthusiasm for my project, if that makes sense? (And I've been burned before).

It sort of feels like you're developing another game... I 100% support, but maybe a different development thread for it and we cross support each other with ideas, images, interesting mechanics, etc?

From my own viewpoint, I really like some of the ideas expressed, but I'm trying to keep in mind there is a balance. The biggest killer of any game project is scope creep. Like, it's so easy to get to a point where you want to deliver the moon, but if you introduce mechanics part way in, you have to adjust everything. If you keep doing that you have to keep adjusting and never actually finish. That's something I have to bear in mind, and only carefully commit to introducing things that I can deliver without delaying an ending.

Something I try to do, is save ideas for version II or something...

Reactions: Fatneck

Nneophyte

May 11, 2023
Hi ExcitingEpiphany! I would really like to develop this game with you, but because I did not receive a response to both of my offers of help, I just throw ideas for implementing game mechanics here. My test project created for this has almost turned into an alpha version of the game. As I wrote above, I am ready to provide you with any possible help: graphics, sounds - please contact me. I am for any form of collaboration, both as part of your team and as a help as a third-party content developer. Can I continue posting videos of my ideas and revisiting them here or should I not?

Reactions: ExcitingEpiphany

Fatneck

Aug 19, 2020
Hi ExcitingEpiphany! I would really like to develop this game with you, but because I did not receive a response to both of my offers of help, I just throw ideas for implementing game mechanics here. My test project created for this has almost turned into an alpha version of the game. As I wrote above, I am ready to provide you with any possible help: graphics, sounds - please contact me. I am for any form of collaboration, both as part of your team and as a help as a third-party content developer. Can I continue posting videos of my ideas and revisiting them here or should I not?
I am Not the one to answer this. Still i want to give my opinion. The exhibitionist is a good game. i love this. I would also love your game as stand alone. There are very few games that provide exhibitionism on it's own. Usually it starts very nice and exiting, but after a few updates, everything wil be fucked and exhibitionism is then just running arround naked. Most pf the times the game is detroyed in my opinion. Also in my opinion there is room for more similar games. Make a poll or something like that.

Reactions: ExcitingEpiphany

ExcitingEpiphany

Game Developer
Aug 18, 2019
I like your enthusiasm much, the only small problem is that people might think I’m committing to these things and then will disappoint people if I ever have to chose places to limit scope. I’m very careful what I promise because always I’d like to be honourable in what I say. So I super love seeing the ideas, I just don’t want to say… here’s what we’re absolutely doing. Not sure the best approach, perhaps we work on something or have an ideas place or something… hmm…

In terms of contributing, I absolutely have had an idea. Going to drop you a line, but give me a couple of days because i’m stuck in Germany away from everything.

Nneophyte

May 11, 2023

New game mechanics. If an NPS sees clothes on the ground, he walks next to them and then picks them up. I added a store, money and an ATM. For now, only T-shirts are available. What else do you think you can and will need to buy? Where to get money? Write your choices :)

This content does not apply to the Exhibitionist game - these are just my ideas for their implementation.

2 ExcitingEpiphany write when the time comes.

LucT

Sep 20, 2017

New game mechanics. If an NPS sees clothes on the ground, he walks next to them and then picks them up. I added a store, money and an ATM. For now, only T-shirts are available. What else do you think you can and will need to buy? Where to get money? Write your choices :)

This content does not apply to the Exhibitionist game - these are just my ideas for their implementation.

2 ExcitingEpiphany write when the time comes.
I think you can add panties and bra, some friends, she works? she gets excited? she have boyfriends or girlfriends? expand her world. Try to think where you want to start from and where you want to go. Two important things, the more adventures she has the more comfortable she will be and the more she will feel the desire to push it further. She could earn by showing herself on cam, participating in naked photo contests, if you can find something original and not already seen even better. It all depends on the focal point of your story, exploring various paths of exhibitionism or the excitement of risk or the desire to be seen at some point. I would therefore start from a plot, what it focuses on and what is the main aspect you want to develop, without a common thread you risk getting lost.

Nneophyte

May 11, 2023
I made quite a big update. Time and change of day and night. Day from 8 to 21. Night 22 to 7. If Tami walks naked around the city at night, you need to keep track of the time, if you are far from home, the night will change to day and it will not be easy to return unnoticed. there are much more people and cars on the streets during the day. Excitement grows when Tami walks naked or partially naked. When Tami is completely naked, the excitement grows faster. The higher the Exhibitionism parameter, the longer the arousal scale. One additional point of excitement for every 5 points in the Exhibitionism parameter. From how developed the parameter, Exhibitionism depends on where Tami can go naked, for example, you can go to the store naked with exhibitionism> 20. When Tami reaches the peak of arousal, she needs a sexual release - she returns home and masturbates, while the perversion parameter increases. The higher this parameter, the more opportunities there will be for sexual release and more. Tami is a living person and she needs to eat. You can buy snacks or groceries. Snacks provide less satiety, but cost less. From the products you can cook something delicious. Such food restores twice as much satiety as a snack, but the cooking process takes 1 hour. If Tami goes to bed not hungry, then after 8 hours of sleep, one health point is restored. Health decreases when satiety is at zero or when the cat kicks Tami out of the box, there will be other factors that affect health. Video here: How do you like these new game mechanics?

• Red Heart
Reactions: Armelle69

Nneophyte

May 11, 2023
2 LucT

Thanks for the comment and good advice.
I think you can add panties and a bra - yes, but not in the near future.
Some friends, does she work? Yes, it works, friends will appear a little later.
Is she excited? - Yes, this mechanic is already implemented.
Does she have a boyfriend or girlfriend? I think both options will be possible, the player will have a choice.
She could make money by showing herself on camera - yes, I thought about it, maybe it will be implemented. But most likely, the career of a nude model will be realized.

Armelle69

Dec 2, 2018
I made quite a big update. Time and change of day and night. Day from 8 to 21. Night 22 to 7. If Tami walks naked around the city at night, you need to keep track of the time, if you are far from home, the night will change to day and it will not be easy to return unnoticed. there are much more people and cars on the streets during the day. Excitement grows when Tami walks naked or partially naked. When Tami is completely naked, the excitement grows faster. The higher the Exhibitionism parameter, the longer the arousal scale. One additional point of excitement for every 5 points in the Exhibitionism parameter. From how developed the parameter, Exhibitionism depends on where Tami can go naked, for example, you can go to the store naked with exhibitionism> 20. When Tami reaches the peak of arousal, she needs a sexual release - she returns home and masturbates, while the perversion parameter increases. The higher this parameter, the more opportunities there will be for sexual release and more. Tami is a living person and she needs to eat. You can buy snacks or groceries. Snacks provide less satiety, but cost less. From the products you can cook something delicious. Such food restores twice as much satiety as a snack, but the cooking process takes 1 hour. If Tami goes to bed not hungry, then after 8 hours of sleep, one health point is restored. Health decreases when satiety is at zero or when the cat kicks Tami out of the box, there will be other factors that affect health. Video here: How do you like these new game mechanics?
Great and (very) promising !! Some interrogations / suggestions :

- Just be careful with the food / health mechanics : it has to add something to the story, not only limitations. Like, what happens when her health is bad ?
Or, will there be other ways to get some food, scenes that can provide exhib scenes and excitement ?
Also, 8 hours sleep (and perfect saciety) is maybe a bit too much, too restrictive

- the sounds are sometimes too high maybe (cars) (and why her footsteps ?)

- clothes : will there be some other sexy clothes ? To have a progression in this mater. Wearing skimpier clothes after a while, in more and more difficult situations (like, of course, at work ;) )
What's the effect of clothes with excitement, or what she dares to do ?
Will she be able to undress / change clothes in her strolls ?

Nneophyte

May 11, 2023
Hello Armelle69, thanks for the comment, I will try to answer all the questions:

Excellent and (very) promising!! Some questions/suggestions: - Just be careful with the food/health mechanics: it should add something to the story, not just restrictions. For example, what happens when her health deteriorates?
The hunger mechanic encourages the player to earn more money, otherwise the character may end up in the hospital, and the treatment bill will be very high. If there is nothing to pay for the apartment, Tami will be evicted and she will need to look for new housing, and without money it is difficult. Also, don't get hit by a car. Here's how lucky.

Or will there be other ways to get some food
I think that food can only be bought, this should stimulate the earning of money.

scenes that can provide demo scenes and excitement?
Yes, there will be such scenes and many of them are planned.

Also, 8 hours of sleep (and complete peace of mind) may be too much,

The mechanics are completely new - now if Tami is not excited, she cannot fall asleep, and she can fall asleep only after masturbation, maybe something will change. Any suggestions?

the sounds are sometimes too high, maybe (of the car) (and why her footsteps?)
Here I did not quite understand, cars and steps are too loud?

clothes: will there be any other sexy clothes?
Yes, it is planned, but for each type of clothing you need to draw 12 animations, and this is a very laborious process, I will gradually add different clothes.

To have progress on this issue. Wearing more revealing clothes after a while, in more and more difficult situations (eg at work ;)) How does clothing with excitement affect or what does she dare to do?
The less clothes Tami wears, the faster she gets excited. When the storyline comes up, Tami won't be able to go out naked right away, it will be a gradual process. Walk down the street barefoot. Take off your shirt in the park. Sunbathe topless. Go outside only in your underwear. Run down a dark alley in just your panties. Remove all clothing completely outside. But this is not the end, this is just the beginning. What will push a naked girl to her secret passion?

Will she be able to undress/change for a walk?
Undress/dress yes, change clothes if he finds other clothes. Perhaps there will be such a quest - first leave the clothes in a certain place, and then return home and get to the clothes naked.

LucT

Sep 20, 2017
2 LucT

Thanks for the comment and good advice.
I think you can add panties and a bra - yes, but not in the near future.
Some friends, does she work? Yes, it works, friends will appear a little later.
Is she excited? - Yes, this mechanic is already implemented.
Does she have a boyfriend or girlfriend? I think both options will be possible, the player will have a choice.
She could make money by showing herself on camera - yes, I thought about it, maybe it will be implemented. But most likely, the career of a nude model will be realized.
I think it's the moment for open your thread.

Reactions: AdorableRomaine

AdorableRomaine

Game Developer
Nov 26, 2020
Hello Armelle69, thanks for the comment, I will try to answer all the questions:

Excellent and (very) promising!! Some questions/suggestions: - Just be careful with the food/health mechanics: it should add something to the story, not just restrictions. For example, what happens when her health deteriorates?
The hunger mechanic encourages the player to earn more money, otherwise the character may end up in the hospital, and the treatment bill will be very high. If there is nothing to pay for the apartment, Tami will be evicted and she will need to look for new housing, and without money it is difficult. Also, don't get hit by a car. Here's how lucky.

Or will there be other ways to get some food
I think that food can only be bought, this should stimulate the earning of money.

scenes that can provide demo scenes and excitement?
Yes, there will be such scenes and many of them are planned.

Also, 8 hours of sleep (and complete peace of mind) may be too much,

The mechanics are completely new - now if Tami is not excited, she cannot fall asleep, and she can fall asleep only after masturbation, maybe something will change. Any suggestions?

the sounds are sometimes too high, maybe (of the car) (and why her footsteps?)
Here I did not quite understand, cars and steps are too loud?

clothes: will there be any other sexy clothes?
Yes, it is planned, but for each type of clothing you need to draw 12 animations, and this is a very laborious process, I will gradually add different clothes.

To have progress on this issue. Wearing more revealing clothes after a while, in more and more difficult situations (eg at work ;)) How does clothing with excitement affect or what does she dare to do?
The less clothes Tami wears, the faster she gets excited. When the storyline comes up, Tami won't be able to go out naked right away, it will be a gradual process. Walk down the street barefoot. Take off your shirt in the park. Sunbathe topless. Go outside only in your underwear. Run down a dark alley in just your panties. Remove all clothing completely outside. But this is not the end, this is just the beginning. What will push a naked girl to her secret passion?

Will she be able to undress/change for a walk?
Undress/dress yes, change clothes if he finds other clothes. Perhaps there will be such a quest - first leave the clothes in a certain place, and then return home and get to the clothes naked.
I assume that this is a different game? Shouldn't it have it's own thread?

Nneophyte

May 11, 2023
You are right, need to create my own topic on the forum, but there are so many conditions and I do not understand all of them. If someone helped me with this, I would give him a link to the archive with the game. I can't do it myself :(
For now, you can only follow the updates here

Armelle69

Dec 2, 2018
masturbation to be able to sleep : I don't know, is it really usefull ?
The question remains : what does it bring to the story ?
I like the idea that she wakes up already full of desire, aned that it an imapct the way she dresses or acts at work on in the streets.
Maybe erotic dreams ?

The question must always be : what does it bring to the story ?
Closer to reality, ok : realism helps you to be more involved. But searching for too much realism can lead to pure grind.
But grind has to be avoided if it doesn't add something to the character, her personality, her journey to exhibtionism.
If being hungry, asleep, horny in the morning, can lead to some new scenes or different situatinos ,than yes it has its full place.
If it doesn't, than it's somehow a waste of your (precious) time.

Maybe can you creat some kind of "everyday routine", that takes some time here and there but avoids grind, and you can accept the events that you included in this routine : wake uop at 7am, eat, bathroom, , put some clothes (which clothes ?), buy food, cook, going to bed at 11pm, masturbation before sleep, etc...
Or maybe better : a "workday routine", and a "freeday routine".
The events of the routine are proposed to the player at the right time of the day, player can accept or reject it.

Yes, cars are very loud, and the sound of step is really not usefull (and quite loud indeed).

Different clothes : yes I can understand that ^^ I'm thinking about creating my own game, someday, and that's something I have in mind : drawing for each clothe has to be created for each posture of the character. So, everytime you creat new postures, you have to think about updating all existing clothes !

The rhythm of the corruption road : perfect ;)
Maybe can her courage evolves during an event : not daring being bottomless at the beginning, but as she walks by, she's more and more cnofident and daring, and finally wants to do it.
Confidence can have an imoprtance here : you'll be more confident if the situation is easier, if you didn't get caught from the beginning of your stroll. If you've been seen, then you have in mind trhat there is a real risk, and maybe you won't dare so much ?... But the more you dare without problem, the farther you think you can go.

Maybe having some spare clothes in her bag ?

Nneophyte

May 11, 2023
masturbation to sleep: don't know if it's really helpful? The question remains: what does this add to the story?
I meant that right now it is impossible to fall asleep not without masturbation. Normal sleep is not yet implemented - will be added soon. Masturbation gives the player the ability to make Tami more perverted. The player may not do this - he can just sleep. This is the choice of the player, which will affect the further game and the story.

I like the idea that she wakes up already full of desire, and this affects the way she dresses or behaves at work on the street.
The parameters of exhibitionism and perversity are responsible for this. It depends on them what Tami wants, on them and on the choice of the player.

Maybe erotic dreams? There should always be a question: what does it bring to the story?
Thanks for the idea. The topic is extremely interesting, but time-consuming - I imagine it as mini-games with separate cards and visual novel elements. In a dream, Tami may be in another time, in another place, or even a different person or not a person. For example a cat. I will definitely try to implement it.

Closer to reality, good: realism helps you to be more involved. But looking for too much realism can lead to complete grinding. But the grind should be avoided if it does not add anything to the character, her personality, her path to exhibitionism. If hunger, sleep, excitement in the morning can lead to new scenes or other situations, then yes, this is the place to be. If it's not, then it's a waste of your (precious) time anyway.
There will be no grind in the game if the player himself does not want it. Pretty much any game other than the visual novel. If there is a possibility of extracting any resource or pumping a skill, the player has the possibility of grinding. When I played The Exhibitionist, I was grinding exhibitionism and perversion. As a result, I raised these parameters > 1000. So I found out that with a high value of exhibitionism, the scale of fear is so large that you can run past people without much hiding. Hope this gets fixed :)
Maybe you can create some kind of "daily routine" that takes some time here and there, but avoids routine work, and you can accept the events that you have included in this routine: wake up at 7 in the morning, eat, wash , get dressed (what clothes?), buy food, cook, go to bed at 11 p.m., masturbate before bed, etc. Or maybe better: "work routine" and "weekend routine." Routine events are offered to the player at the desired time of the day, the player can accept or reject them.
The daily routine is the choice of the player - in my opinion, going to the store once a week is not burdensome. The supply of satiety is enough for 24 hours, and the supply of health is enough for the same amount - therefore, you can not eat for 47 hours.
Yes, the cars are very loud and the sound of footsteps is really useless (and quite loud).
Made it quieter.

Different clothes: yes, I can understand that ^^ I'm thinking of making my own game someday, and that's what I mean: a drawing for each clothing should be created for each character's pose. So, every time you create new poses, you should be thinking about updating all existing clothes!
That's why there are so few clothes now and I don't want to add a new one yet. This is a very labor intensive process.

Rhythm of the path of corruption: perfect ;) Maybe her courage develops during the event: not cocky to be bottomless at the beginning, but as it goes on, she becomes more and more confident and brave, and finally wants to do it . Confidence can go a long way here: you will be more confident if the situation is easier, if you are not caught from the very beginning of the walk.
Confidence is a scale - fear. The higher the exhibitionism parameter, the longer the scale of fear. +1 to confidence for every 5 points of exhibitionism.

If you have been seen, then you mean that there is a real risk, and maybe you will not dare that much?... But the more you dare without problems, the further you think you can go.
I plan to use this in quests. In sandbox mode, the player decides when to stop.
Maybe she has spare clothes in her bag?
In quests, it is possible in sandbox mode - no.

• Red Heart
Reactions: Armelle69

Fatneck

Aug 19, 2020
This Thread has officially been hijacked . . . . . No offense ment, but it starts beeing impossible to find information about The Exhibitionist.

Reactions: mrnow19

ExcitingEpiphany

Game Developer
Aug 18, 2019
I think I might have to ask if you wouldn't mind moving these discussions to another location...?

It's super cool I've inspired you, I really want to follow your efforts and help where I can, but I need to respectfully ask please if you could discuss in another thread?

Anyway, update soon on The Exhibitionist.

4.10 star(s) 9 Votes