4.10 star(s) 9 Votes

ExcitingEpiphany

Game Developer
Aug 18, 2019
then jen take me to cinema befor office scenes begin, she dont catch protagonist naked....
This isn't a bug, because it's a scripted event the game assumes you will follow on from the idea that Emma decided to leave the house naked.

That said, I've been a bit surprised by how much continuity stuff like this upsets so many people, so, what I've done is force a naked requirement. Problem is I never actually did a tutorial on free-form stripping in the game, so I'll have to include that.

Because you can grind up, having this hit before the office was always a possibility, however... it does feel wrong that it hits before the office too because of where you get to in the office scenes. I'll make a change.

FPcrab

Aug 14, 2018
That said, I've been a bit surprised by how much continuity stuff like this upsets so many people, so, what I've done is force a naked requirement. Problem is I never actually did a tutorial on free-form stripping in the game, so I'll have to include that.
to be honest, I did not notice the difference in the appearance and disappearance of available tasks, depending on the degree of exposure of the character.

ExcitingEpiphany

Game Developer
Aug 18, 2019
to be honest, I did not notice the difference in the appearance and disappearance of available tasks, depending on the degree of exposure of the character.
I mean in my next release I'm working on now to resolve all the bugs! :)

ExcitingEpiphany

Game Developer
Aug 18, 2019
Sorry about this release. Clearly I didn't test certain situations enough.

I will try to get out an update today to fix many of these things. Please let me know if you see anything else!

ExcitingEpiphany

Game Developer
Aug 18, 2019
The Exhibitionist (Public Release) v0.9.2
Release Notes:

• Fixed problems with Jens dares breaking the game.
  • Fixed problem where if your excitement got too high you might get stuck with a dressed image of Emma.
  • Added some prompts for clothing state continuity. "And then I dressed..." or whatever, to make it clear that the presumption after events is that Emma dresses herself. Also, sometimes it shows the icons dressing. (NB: I've not done this for every event yet).
  • Fixed problem in the event that Jen caught you, sometimes Emma randomly dresses.
  • Made it a requirement of the above quest that you are already naked.
  • Added a brief tutorial for free form undressing.
  • Some of the events I made it a requirement that you are dressed. (I've not yet done all of these)
  • Made some events send you home if not doing so broke continuity of clothing state.
  • Put a limit of Exhibitionism and Perversion to stop people thinking that they just need to grind more past a certain point.
  • Made the dare event require you to have done some of the office events.
  • Fixed a few other problems.

deviant9

Jun 28, 2017
There should be a dev note, daytime is like the next chapter, but there’s nothing there yet.
I found two strange things: in the office, on the last naked scene - the girl in the hallway walks through the walls of the rooms and secondly: in front of the door of the house - if it begins to undress appear white / inactive / heart for an event. There is a message that the event is active if it is dressed or enters the house, but then the heart disappears.

One suggestion: An ordinary evening counter - one for solo and one for the sister. Thus, with each exit from the house there will be a guide whether there are events to implement.

Last edited:

ColonelWanker

Jan 30, 2020
There's a solo event outside the house that only shows up when, you strip down to underwear but it says you need to be clothed to start the event, but as soon as I start putting clothes on the event marker disappears. Another solo event icon appears outside the house but only while you're with your roommate.

Reactions: ExcitingEpiphany

ExcitingEpiphany

Game Developer
Aug 18, 2019
There's a solo event outside the house that only shows up when, you strip down to underwear but it says you need to be clothed to start the event, but as soon as I start putting clothes on the event marker disappears. Another solo event icon appears outside the house but only while you're with your roommate.
Me putting things in the wrong order. I’ll fix it. Don’t worry though, either you’ve already done the event or it will come up later!

ExcitingEpiphany

Game Developer
Aug 18, 2019
I found two strange things: in the office, on the last naked scene - the girl in the hallway walks through the walls of the rooms and secondly: in front of the door of the house - if it begins to undress appear white / inactive / heart for an event. There is a message that the event is active if it is dressed or enters the house, but then the heart disappears.

One suggestion: An ordinary evening counter - one for solo and one for the sister. Thus, with each exit from the house there will be a guide whether there are events to implement.
This is the same as the above. I need to fix the order of event pages. In any case the event will be available to do either before or after. I’ll fix for next release.

4.10 star(s) 9 Votes