4.10 star(s) 9 Votes

atrebor68

Aug 26, 2020
A game that will deserve a renpy version, where the protagonist should be a wife or a girlfriend who hides her kink at the husband.

Reactions: ExcitingEpiphany

Chodemonkie

Aug 12, 2019
Ok, so the beta release went out yesterday to patrons. We'll spend the week fixing anything that comes up and trying to improve the balance, then release next week!
Is there a way to get extra content while not being a patreon? Like when paying for the game on itch.io? I really like your game and the MC is beautiful

ExcitingEpiphany

Game Developer
Aug 18, 2019
Is there a way to get extra content while not being a patreon? Like when paying for the game on itch.io? I really like your game and the MC is beautiful
I actually felt there wasn't enough for Patrons. But if you pay for it on itch.io I will send the Patron edition to you.

Reactions: Fuji44aa

ExcitingEpiphany

Game Developer
Aug 18, 2019
I'm working on it. I actually introduced a bunch of new mechanics, but when testing it out with patrons and testers that the balance is wrong and it doesn't create the right flow. It's that I'm trying to fix.

Joe Steel

Engaged Member
Jan 10, 2018
I'm working on it. I actually introduced a bunch of new mechanics, but when testing it out with patrons and testers that the balance is wrong and it doesn't create the right flow. It's that I'm trying to fix.
Take whatever time is needed. Make the game that keeps you enthusiastic about continuing.

• Red Heart
Reactions: CutieLvr

Nneophyte

May 11, 2023
I'll share my gaming experience. When I played for the first time, I decided that since I was taught to undress and take off something, new tasks (goals) would appear provided that the character was naked or partially naked and I had to sneak around the map naked in search of tasks. Walking naked into the western part of the city was quite an adventure. Unfortunately, you broke my gameplay ☹ In the latest versions this makes no sense because... even if you left all your things on the doorstep when you left the house, now after completing the task the character magically becomes dressed again. Where do the clothes come from? I left them on the street? If you take off all your clothes again and complete another task, clothes appear on your character again. It `s Magic? or the character has a backpack filled with 10 sets of clothes. In my opinion this really ruins the game. And then I got dressed... Pffff... I have a huge request - do not dress the character after each task, the game loses a lot from this. That was the fun of sneaking naked through the streets without being noticed, but now it’s all come down to a visual novel with safe (clothed) movement from chapter to chapter. I really like your game and I hope that you will listen to my words. I, like no one else, understand that in order to return everything to the way it was, a lot of work needs to be done - after all, I am doing a similar project. Believe me, it's worth it.

LucT

Sep 20, 2017
My opinion is on the development of the game, maybe dev is a perfectionist and wants everything to be ok, which is good because the end result is better, but the game was presented in May 2022, then it was revisited, then added of new mechanics, a result after more than a year and a half we have seen very little.
Just as it is right to find the right dynamics in the game, I think it is right to keep interest in the game alive, the risk is that the boredom of the very long wait makes players lose interest, surely there are those who are willing to wait a year but I think they are the minority.
Every now and then publishing a teaser, a preview, involving more could be helpful

ExcitingEpiphany

Game Developer
Aug 18, 2019
I'll share my gaming experience. When I played for the first time, I decided that since I was taught to undress and take off something, new tasks (goals) would appear provided that the character was naked or partially naked and I had to sneak around the map naked in search of tasks. Walking naked into the western part of the city was quite an adventure. Unfortunately, you broke my gameplay ☹ In the latest versions this makes no sense because... even if you left all your things on the doorstep when you left the house, now after completing the task the character magically becomes dressed again. Where do the clothes come from? I left them on the street? If you take off all your clothes again and complete another task, clothes appear on your character again. It `s Magic? or the character has a backpack filled with 10 sets of clothes. In my opinion this really ruins the game. And then I got dressed... Pffff... I have a huge request - do not dress the character after each task, the game loses a lot from this. That was the fun of sneaking naked through the streets without being noticed, but now it’s all come down to a visual novel with safe (clothed) movement from chapter to chapter. I really like your game and I hope that you will listen to my words. I, like no one else, understand that in order to return everything to the way it was, a lot of work needs to be done - after all, I am doing a similar project. Believe me, it's worth it.
Sure, and I'm still very proud of those earlier levels and how they work. I really like how they are self-contained little "adventures". It's something I wanted to get back to a little, while at the same time being super proud of the freestyle mechanics I've been building in. The new mechanics I've introduced are along the lines of what you're suggesting, but I'm taking the approach of moving forward (so these new mechanics impact only the new chapter, not the old ones).

I don't just want it to be a visual novel, much as I love many of them, I wanted to have some "game".

And of course, this is my first project. A lot of what I've been doing, I've been doing for the first time. There's a lot I would do differently now I know what I know.

Reactions: Joe Steel

ExcitingEpiphany

Game Developer
Aug 18, 2019
My opinion is on the development of the game, maybe dev is a perfectionist and wants everything to be ok, which is good because the end result is better, but the game was presented in May 2022, then it was revisited, then added of new mechanics, a result after more than a year and a half we have seen very little.
Just as it is right to find the right dynamics in the game, I think it is right to keep interest in the game alive, the risk is that the boredom of the very long wait makes players lose interest, surely there are those who are willing to wait a year but I think they are the minority.
Every now and then publishing a teaser, a preview, involving more could be helpful
I'm a bit curious what the last version you've played was? There are very substantial changes and additions since the first version in May 2022. Like it went from 10 renders in May 2022 to nearly a thousand in the current version!

In retrospect, it was a mistake to change rendering technique, I should have started a new project. Going back over everything is zero fun and it came close to making me give up on the whole thing. (Trust me, it really is not fun to do).

The truth is I want to deliver something that is pleasurable to play (in all respects), without breaking my own moral code and doing as good a job as I can. But, I'm by no means a perfectionist. I allow lots of stuff through. Working mostly alone I kind of have to, you know?

LucT

Sep 20, 2017
I'm a bit curious what the last version you've played was? There are very substantial changes and additions since the first version in May 2022. Like it went from 10 renders in May 2022 to nearly a thousand in the current version!

In retrospect, it was a mistake to change rendering technique, I should have started a new project. Going back over everything is zero fun and it came close to making me give up on the whole thing. (Trust me, it really is not fun to do).

The truth is I want to deliver something that is pleasurable to play (in all respects), without breaking my own moral code and doing as good a job as I can. But, I'm by no means a perfectionist. I allow lots of stuff through. Working mostly alone I kind of have to, you know?
I play the last public version, what I'm trying to say is that we had reached the point the situation was becoming intriguing in the office with the boss who discovered the mc's tendencies, then there was the renewal of the game, now the new mechanics, so as a story we have stopped for a while bit even if scenes have been added.
You will tell me that if I want updates I should become Patreon and support you, but think about how much advertising you have here on f95, so my advice was to give us a few crumbs every now and then to keep the interest alive, that's all
Maybe it's my fault, most of the games I follow have monthly updates, so the wait seems endless.

4.10 star(s) 9 Votes