4.10 star(s) 9 Votes

ExcitingEpiphany

Game Developer
Aug 18, 2019
I found two strange things: in the office, on the last naked scene - the girl in the hallway walks through the walls of the rooms and secondly: in front of the door of the house - if it begins to undress appear white / inactive / heart for an event. There is a message that the event is active if it is dressed or enters the house, but then the heart disappears.

One suggestion: An ordinary evening counter - one for solo and one for the sister. Thus, with each exit from the house there will be a guide whether there are events to implement.
Ulp. I missed this. I'll resolve the issues.

I am thinking about ways of improving that mechanic, but now I'm thinking of just implementing an improved mechanic for the daytime. Going back over all the events...

ShadeScar

Feb 11, 2023
In the city, how do you progress once you have 14 Exhibitionism and 10 Perversion? I'm not finding any more hearts.

Dariusex007

Apr 3, 2018
Some suggestions:

_A gallery mode to review the scenes would be incredible
_The opportunity to play with the sister of the solo character
_More events with Jen and in the office

Otherwise the game is awesome
I'm looking forward to the missions with the boss and the new challenge during the day *-*

Reactions: ExcitingEpiphany

ExcitingEpiphany

Game Developer
Aug 18, 2019
In the city, how do you progress once you have 14 Exhibitionism and 10 Perversion? I'm not finding any more hearts.
There’s a ton more hearts to find, the game goes to about 200 on both. As those numbers go up other scenes appear. One thing that can advance things is getting to bed from time to time also.

ExcitingEpiphany

Game Developer
Aug 18, 2019
Some suggestions:

_A gallery mode to review the scenes would be incredible
_The opportunity to play with the sister of the solo character
_More events with Jen and in the office

Otherwise the game is awesome
I'm looking forward to the missions with the boss and the new challenge during the day *-*
Playing with the “cough” room mate will come. We’ve got some scenes being made now for next release. Likewise with Jen.

im thinking about how to do the gallery. I want to.

Reactions: Dariusex007

ExcitingEpiphany

Game Developer
Aug 18, 2019
hi ExcitingEpiphany, any timelines for next big update or timelines for when you'll be able to provide a timeline
Sorry for the delay on this. It's been a little bit of a hard month and a half and I had to make an unexpected trip away for a couple of weeks. This next update is quite big with LOTS of new stuff added. I'm actually in the finishing off phase, and hoping to have an public update within the next 3 weeks.

Dariusex007

Apr 3, 2018
Sorry for the delay on this. It's been a little bit of a hard month and a half and I had to make an unexpected trip away for a couple of weeks. This next update is quite big with LOTS of new stuff added. I'm actually in the finishing off phase, and hoping to have an public update within the next 3 weeks.
Go in your time =)

Reactions: ExcitingEpiphany
4.10 star(s) 9 Votes