4.10 star(s) 9 Votes

CDM

Apr 11, 2018
I'm actually the author of the game. You know... I was planning to put the game here, once I'd got out a few more updates.

It's really cool someone did it for me!

Anyway, there will be a new release in days. It took a long time because I wanted to put a bunch of stuff in to do. Anyway, when it's out I'll update here too. I only have mega right now, but, hey.
your game has potential congratulations for your work

Reactions: ExcitingEpiphany

mattrixatp

Apr 29, 2017
I'm actually the author of the game. You know... I was planning to put the game here, once I'd got out a few more updates.

It's really cool someone did it for me!

Anyway, there will be a new release in days. It took a long time because I wanted to put a bunch of stuff in to do. Anyway, when it's out I'll update here too. I only have mega right now, but, hey.
Awesome! I actually forgot about this game. Can't wait for the new update

ExcitingEpiphany

Game Developer
Aug 18, 2019
New release for those interested:

0.4.1:

Bug Fixes:

1. Gauges now mostly disappear when you are in a scene.
  2. People stop moving when you're in a scene or menu.
  3. Some holes in scenary patched.
  4. Some improvements on logic and balancing.
  5. Fixed Range Error bug

New features:
  1. New scenes. Lots of new scenes (about 15 total), taking place in new city area.
  2. Sister plot started.
  3. New hub area to explore, and go beyond.
  4. New patron menu options
  5. New graphics and renders and such.

1. Name changes color
  2. Massive revamp of text. I didn't like some of my lazy writing so I improved it.
  3. A couple of new sub quests.
  4. Some general QOL fixes

1. New visual effects, water, reflections
  2. Fixes to some places not blocking when they should
  3. Improvements to wording in places
  4. Rebuild of many shadow and light maps to improve visual look
  5. Shrinkage of file size of some images
  6. Fix of range error from 0.4.1 (I hope)

Now, how do I ask for the op to be changed to this?

Jmankj

Aug 8, 2020
Is there anything to do in town? I cant find any points to interact with just walking? Oh just found something :D

Great update, game is getting better and better :D

Last edited:

ExcitingEpiphany

Game Developer
Aug 18, 2019
Is there anything to do in town? I cant find any points to interact with just walking? Oh just found something :D

Great update, game is getting better and better :D
Thank you so much! You know, I had a fear that people might have difficulties finding the first event to set the chain of events off. I'll give some more thought to how I signpost that, because it's not close to the house, so needs some looking for.

Reactions: ustar
Aug 29, 2019
Hi friend! Really enjoying the update! Glad to see a lot of progress has been made since the initial build. I do have a few questions though if you don't mind answering them!

1.) Is there an event I am missing in the Prologue to get fully nude? I found about 3 different events in the area but at the start of Chp.1 Emma says she wishes she went "further". I might just be blind and missing an event.

2.) Is there a way to redress after finding your clothes during the hiking trip? I couldn't find some means to do so since there isn't an inventory menu as far as I can tell.

Any insight would be greatly appreciated! Keep up the great work!

Banshee96

Jan 27, 2019
Hi friend! Really enjoying the update! Glad to see a lot of progress has been made since the initial build. I do have a few questions though if you don't mind answering them!

1.) Is there an event I am missing in the Prologue to get fully nude? I found about 3 different events in the area but at the start of Chp.1 Emma says she wishes she went "further". I might just be blind and missing an event.

2.) Is there a way to redress after finding your clothes during the hiking trip? I couldn't find some means to do so since there isn't an inventory menu as far as I can tell.

Any insight would be greatly appreciated! Keep up the great work!
Not the dev, but I can answer:
1) There's three hearts in the camping area for scenes, and you have to get the two top right ones before getting the one to the left (down from your tent). This gives you enough stats (which were previously shown in the pause menu) to be able to answer the door naked. This is leftover on dev's 0.2.X build.
2.) No. Just go to Jen.

Aug 29, 2019
1) There's three hearts in the camping area for scenes, and you have to get the two top right ones before getting the one to the left (down from your tent). This gives you enough stats (which were previously shown in the pause menu) to be able to answer the door naked. This is leftover on dev's 0.2.X build.
2.) No. Just go to Jen.
Appreciate the info! I was just a bit confused by the dialogue that I thought I was missing an event in the Prologue.

babaicheg

Mar 7, 2019
Thank you so much! You know, I had a fear that people might have difficulties finding the first event to set the chain of events off. I'll give some more thought to how I signpost that, because it's not close to the house, so needs some looking for.
You really should give some tip to the player what to do next or where to go.

klarutz

May 4, 2018
I've reached a point where I'm not finding any more stars or hearts on the map, do I just have to raise my perversion and exhibitionism or?

ExcitingEpiphany

Game Developer
Aug 18, 2019
I've reached a point where I'm not finding any more stars or hearts on the map, do I just have to raise my perversion and exhibitionism or?
In the city? You might have got to the point where I stopped dev on this version. I am thinking of a way to signpost that, so you're not wasting your time looking for things.

I also already started on splitting that city map into two, so you don't wander into the empty half by accident. And I'll add something that tells you where to start in the city.

ExcitingEpiphany

Game Developer
Aug 18, 2019
2.) No. Just go to Jen.
Right, exactly. Although, I'd like to go a bit further, making it so you get different scenes with different levels... so those who take other choices can have stuff for them too. I guess maybe not Exhibition levels. I mean, why would you play a game called "The Exhibitionist" to say... no... that's NOT what I want to do. Perhaps different choices or options for how much you want to romance Jen and not romancing leads to other romance options. (However, I have an idea for Jen to give little "dares", so I will keep that either way).

2 - Right - I had to limit options to further the plot. Plus. I figured, it's more exciting that way.

Aug 29, 2019
Right, exactly. Although, I'd like to go a bit further, making it so you get different scenes with different levels... so those who take other choices can have stuff for them too. I guess maybe not Exhibition levels. I mean, why would you play a game called "The Exhibitionist" to say... no... that's NOT what I want to do. Perhaps different choices or options for how much you want to romance Jen and not romancing leads to other romance options. (However, I have an idea for Jen to give little "dares", so I will keep that either way).

2 - Right - I had to limit options to further the plot. Plus. I figured, it's more exciting that way.
Appreciate the response! I was just a bit confused in the Chp.1 cutscene, since Emma makes mention of wishing to have "gone further" in the Prologue. Since it was in blue text, I thought even after hitting all the different events I might have missed one. Thank you for clarifying!

vorris

May 23, 2017
New release for those interested:

0.4.1:

Bug Fixes:

1. Gauges now mostly disappear when you are in a scene.
  2. People stop moving when you're in a scene or menu.
  3. Some holes in scenary patched.
  4. Some improvements on logic and balancing.
  5. Fixed Range Error bug

New features:
  1. New scenes. Lots of new scenes (about 15 total), taking place in new city area.
  2. Sister plot started.
  3. New hub area to explore, and go beyond.
  4. New patron menu options
  5. New graphics and renders and such.

1. Name changes color
  2. Massive revamp of text. I didn't like some of my lazy writing so I improved it.
  3. A couple of new sub quests.
  4. Some general QOL fixes

1. New visual effects, water, reflections
  2. Fixes to some places not blocking when they should
  3. Improvements to wording in places
  4. Rebuild of many shadow and light maps to improve visual look
  5. Shrinkage of file size of some images
  6. Fix of range error from 0.4.1 (I hope)
MEGA

Now, how do I ask for the op to be changed to this?
hey 1 event i am getting stuck into a car and the game freezes

4.10 star(s) 9 Votes