4.10 star(s) 9 Votes

ExcitingEpiphany

Game Developer
Aug 18, 2019
Dares are also a "softer" version, still technically coercive but in a more lighthearted way. Could also open up some fun back-and-forth between characters an another way to get her into new situations without needing a complex reason.

Hey, at least it's RPGM so you can get away without the 4k ultra HD that bloats other games. You can also cheat and do many simple scenes with transparent backgrounds rather than full size images since you'll have the world map in the background, especially if they're scenes that involving a lot of moving around on the map.
Aha! We’re thinking the same way, I had already ideas for Jen to start giving dares to Emma, in the next release. I have some thoughts now on how I want to handle the boss, and I’m thinking it’s going to be more that the boss is secretly already into it, discovers Emma, but actually doesn’t pressure her but it builds into something closer between them. I’m kind of thinking of branching paths based on choices also (and I’ve already been recording player choices) even then I don’t want it to be like you’re punished for not choosing to kiss Jen, for example… more that it will open up other options.

Reactions: DarkVizardBlade

Dariusex007

Apr 3, 2018
Excellent game, very well done, and it goes to the essence of what it is to be an exhibitionist.
Some suggestions:
As the exhibitionism level increases, she wears less clothes, for example:
70 underwear
80 topless
90 pantieless
100 naked
And above 100 she builds up the courage to perform certain actions in public like masturbation, visiting places like stores, etc...
But as I said, these are just suggestions, the game itself is very good.
So a doubt will we have the option to control her sister or see her as an exhibitionist too?

ExcitingEpiphany

Game Developer
Aug 18, 2019
Excellent game, very well done, and it goes to the essence of what it is to be an exhibitionist.
Some suggestions:
As the exhibitionism level increases, she wears less clothes, for example:
70 underwear
80 topless
90 pantieless
100 naked
And above 100 she builds up the courage to perform certain actions in public like masturbation, visiting places like stores, etc...
But as I said, these are just suggestions, the game itself is very good.
So a doubt will we have the option to control her sister or see her as an exhibitionist too?
You won’t be disappointed, I think. Essentially my approach is a slow build up of how far she is willing to go and needing to go.

i plan the sister to follow her path, yes.

elistraee

Feb 25, 2017
cool game, if I can't find any more event trigger i guess it would be the end of the current version?

Evic

May 25, 2018
Just a quick tease...

A new render of Emma, the MC:

Emma Intro.png

I'll leave the rest of the news, release dates, etc. to ExcitingEpiphany but I didn't want anybody to worry that the project was dead, dying, abandoned, forgotten, lost or anything else.

ExcitingEpiphany

Game Developer
Aug 18, 2019
Yep, we're reworking it with nicer renders and improved mechanics. At the moment we've reworked the prologue, and released a demo to patrons.

While we're reworking the images, I'm still putting together the newest chapter, but again there's a lot in there, with office environment and missions, also more missions in the street and dares.

My hope is to get to a new release in the next two weeks of the stuff I'd half done in the old style, and, for the release after that we'll have caught up and it will include the new mechanics, missions, renders and events.

ExcitingEpiphany

Game Developer
Aug 18, 2019
Hello there! Finally a new release. Sorry for the delay on this one but there was so much to add...

Right now we're still working on the old poser render technique, just to keep this going.

Please note, the new version might have problems with your existing save files. To make it work you might need to delete your save file. To make it easier I've included a save file for you if you want to skip ahead of what you've seen.

Version 0.6.0 (Not Released):

• 4 public events with sister added, with variants.
  • 3 private events relating to with sister added
  • 10 bed masturbation scenes added, with variations
  • 1 new stripping event in east city added
  • 4 new stripping events in west city added
  • Office area added
  • New bust system written and implemented (this makes it easier going forward, but does mess up current saves, most likely. Sorry about this.)
  • 12 events in office added.
  • Added new renders, over 200 images
  • Added new busts, around 20-30 new busts.

Version 0.6.1:
  • Added ways to jump between office and home.
  • Fixed problems with events not showing.
  • Removed NPC that made some office things impossible.
  • Removed (for now) boss walking script
  • Added ability to leave home in underwear

Version 0.6.2:
  • Added 2 new scenes and variations at home.
  • Added ability to leave home naked or just in panties.
  • Introduced difficulty curve depending on how exposed you are.
  • Stopped the office spamming you with too many events out of sequence.
  • Tweaked and improved order of events in office
  • Tweaked wording on some new scenes.

Version 0.6.3:
  • 3 New Events added (with special patron renders) - The 3rd is repeatable for patrons only
  • Fixed bug with hang when you walk into toilet (while meeting Jen)
  • Fixed some dialogues
  • Changed menu to one that works with key inputs too
  • Added little orgasm animation. I've not finished rolling it out yet, but it's there in some.

Version 0.6.4:
  • Fixed problems with "Going Shopping #3 - The Patron Version"
  • Added additional event
  • Fixed some wording problems.
  • Added a couple more "enhanced" orgasms.

Save Files:
(Options: Answered Jen Naked, Kissed Jen, Let her touch you)

1 - Start of camping
2 - Start of City
3 - Just before your sister confronts you (probably the best bet to get you back to where you finished)
4 - Just before you answer Jen
5 - Travelling with Jen
6 - About to confront Jen at end of Chapter 1

Game:

Save Files:

Joe Steel

Engaged Member
Jan 10, 2018
This continues to be one of the most fun games here. Simple, but challenging, and with great scenes. The inner voice gets a little repetitive towards the end, but that's probably inevitable. Thanks again for sharing.

elistraee

Feb 25, 2017
just a little comment here
it would be nice to add the version number in the title
and for whatever reason, emma get excited in a split second and she had to go to sleep is quite annoying, the excitement guage is tooooooooooo low for a pervert lol

ExcitingEpiphany

Game Developer
Aug 18, 2019
Damn! You're right. Forgot about that guy, wandering about in space. I'll do what I can to fix him.

the excitement guage is tooooooooooo low for a pervert
I agree. I've been trying to get the balance right and I'm getting closer, but, not quite there yet. It should increase as you get more "experienced" (and sometimes I sort of... force you to go to bed deliberately), but I would like people to be able to do more. One thing I've been also trying is make it less annoying to get home, so I try to make sure something new always happens at home when you are forced there, in particular.

Another thing that will help, is at a certain point she'll be able to "let off tension" free roaming... but that mechanics not done yet. Soon.

it would be nice to add the version number in the title
Agreed. On my list.

Reactions: elistraee

ExcitingEpiphany

Game Developer
Aug 18, 2019
This continues to be one of the most fun games here. Simple, but challenging, and with great scenes. The inner voice gets a little repetitive towards the end, but that's probably inevitable. Thanks again for sharing.
Right. Hard to make it "fresh". My prose has some limits, but, I find it improves over time too for weird reasons. So I have to run and re-run the game, going through the text etc. and I'm constantly correcting and improving. Some of the early writing was -rough-, but it's now sort of ok. So in a couple of iterations it will be a little better, I hope! I also favour LOTS of scenes, which is cool, but there's only so many ways to write certain things! ;-)

Thank you so much! I'm so glad you're liking it! This latest installment has a lot of my favorite ideas and scenes in it so I'm genuinely rather happy with this version.

ExcitingEpiphany

Game Developer
Aug 18, 2019
Have you ever had a vaginal sex scene?
There's no penetrative sex scenes in here yet. I've not been in a rush to introduce men to the mix, trying to keep it fairly "soft". In my plans are dildos, and other, environmental things, but no full sex. I want to add an option for that, but I don't want it to get "forced" like a lot of other exhibitionist games do.

More immediate plans will include full lesbian sex, tribadism, cunnilingus, dilos, etc.

4.10 star(s) 9 Votes