Donor
Respected User
Former Staff
May 6, 2017
Updated OP with v0.1.11.5 links and updated tags

Witar

Game Developer
Feb 27, 2018
How's the game compared to TiTs or Lilith's throne? Worth a try?

Zalzany

Apr 19, 2017
How's the game compared to TiTs or Lilith's throne? Worth a try?
Its not even close to comparable for starters there is lust but unless I missed an update note no actual content to do with it at all. I mean its so clean it could be on a school computer almost at least first version I played I won't even download it again till I see some patch notes with some content to it. I mean its ok but way more in line with Oregon trail then any h game out there, like not even close to TiTs or Lilith's throne...

Reactions: tysssart and Witar

Rock Hound

Jun 13, 2018
I would be in favour of the transformation of some afflictions causing permanent effects, and having some events off of them. Also, I found one event chain where the elf guide was transformed, yet most events still called the party an Elf leading a bunch of humans. There were a few events that were backwards, like transformation from male to female showing text for female to male. One thing I do have to say is that in my game I had 18 humans at the start with the longest distance to travel, hard difficulty, and the most rift charges... and except for one or two people, people didn't start dropping like flies until after my elf had transformed. Before that(75%), I had 2 people die/ transform.... After that? I reached the portal with 3 people. The reason this happened was because the cost of everything had sky rocketed. Even had 2 people surrender to the demons since I couldn't keep people's lust down. Can't wait to play it on a harder difficulty.

Jan 10, 2018
people didn't start dropping like flies until after my elf had transformed. Before that(75%), I had 2 people die/ transform.... After that? I reached the portal with 3 people. The reason this happened was because the cost of everything had sky rocketed.
That didn't happen because of the transformation, actually; that was a coincidence. Rather, each landmark increases markedly in prices the closer you get to the portal. The game really encourages you to spend all your money at the start, except for some emergency funds for the Sanctuary and Temple to save a very important party member. Unless I misunderstood your meaning somehow?

That said, depending on your transformation, your party was probably hit by a lot of events related to your new transformation eroding their morale and raising their lust... It's not something that I've often seen be an issue often (outside of nympho/depressed/sickly party members) otherwise. That said, I don't normally go for maximum distance either, so that could also be why!

...As an unrelated aside, I just wish I could go one blooming run without the Demon Hound Master attacking <_<;; ... Not that it's a particularly harsh event or anything, I just don't like the notion of being forced to choose between "Be a coward and take two afflictions almost at the start of the game" or "Be a hero and your best soldier dies". At least the "TG two of your party and also turn them into dildos" event usually comes late enough that you've scrounged up some decent potions for them... ...Not that that always helps.

Rock Hound

Jun 13, 2018
That didn't happen because of the transformation, actually; that was a coincidence. Rather, each landmark increases markedly in prices the closer you get to the portal. The game really encourages you to spend all your money at the start, except for some emergency funds for the Sanctuary and Temple to save a very important party member. Unless I misunderstood your meaning somehow?

That said, depending on your transformation, your party was probably hit by a lot of events related to your new transformation eroding their morale and raising their lust... It's not something that I've often seen be an issue often (outside of nympho/depressed/sickly party members) otherwise. That said, I don't normally go for maximum distance either, so that could also be why!

...As an unrelated aside, I just wish I could go one blooming run without the Demon Hound Master attacking <_<;; ... Not that it's a particularly harsh event or anything, I just don't like the notion of being forced to choose between "Be a coward and take two afflictions almost at the start of the game" or "Be a hero and your best soldier dies". At least the "TG two of your party and also turn them into dildos" event usually comes late enough that you've scrounged up some decent potions for them... ...Not that that always helps.
You did misunderstand the meaning, though the transformation did help make things more difficult due to the naga not being able to light a fire for several hundred kilometers(That means lust on several people).

btw, my post wasn't a complaint, it was more of a story, with a few things the author needed to know about added in.

Also, Every run I've ran has had the Demon Hound Master attack... Though the most interesting run was when my elf turned into a fox wildwoman. It is unrelated, but I had a female become a male's dick, only to have that male transform into a female later by water nymphs. Eventually I found a temple with a strange altar/statue while travelling where she/he could get his/her dick back while inside, yet it would vanish upon climax, and give her/him money. Needless to say, I had the character keep going back in until she/he was captured. Then... I discovered that the game does have a futa character, just in a minor role and with the most interesting in my opinion epilogue. ;)

The chain happening to that one guy was pure coincidence, and only counted the last part in the epilogue.

Edit: The event with backwards story(female to male showing male to female story) is The Shrine of Magnus. This seems to be happening with other events as well, since it is probably transforming the character, and then choosing the text to show.
Edit2: Also, an event named "Suds of Power" seems to break the game on male elves.

Rock Hound

Jun 13, 2018
Well, I'm not the authour, but I decided to sit down today and went ahead and did a few bug fixes on my own comp.. so now it is possible for the two character transformations of male elf to female elf(Suds of Power), and female elf to succubus(Dabbling in Demonology) to occur. Also modified the event failure text for the Shrine of Magnus and Somnunia's Flute to make it not be jarring and downright contrary to what is occurring. Also stopped the game from freezing when there are no healthy humans left in your party.

FHDani

Nov 3, 2016

Release V0.1.11.8 [Notes]
Jul 19 at 5:25am

New game features:
- New biome, the Ice Roads. The artwork for this landscape is by Balile. As with the desert, the ice roads will come with its own set of encounters and challenges.

New encounters:

- The White Wolf (tf into wolf) by Duhad

- Keeping Warm (tf into pine tree) by Duhad

- Frozen Beauty (tf into ice sculpture) by Duhad

vultron

May 19, 2018
I heard there was no futa in this.. what kinda transformation game has no futa? XD

CreepyGhost

May 4, 2017
Works fine with me (win 7) but there is no much content. It's enjoyable if you're interested in a survival and party management game, but the lack of sex (has some but it's RARE, at least for the way I played) makes it less interesting. Yet again, give it a try and hope they will add an option where you can fuck your party or make them do things together.

nad destroyer

Jul 27, 2017
The last version shared here was from 2 months ago. I took a peek at their patreon page and they update their game roughly 3-4 times a month and with artwork once a month (just a guestimate since I can't actually read most of their posts) so I was wondering if anyone has a more recent version?

Cirelc

Uploader Fossil
Uploader
May 2, 2017
The last version shared here was from 2 months ago. I took a peek at their patreon page and they update their game roughly 3-4 times a month and with artwork once a month (just a guestimate since I can't actually read most of their posts) so I was wondering if anyone has a more recent version?

updated OP with v0.1.12.2

Per Request:

Reactions: nad destroyer

AWolfe

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Jan 21, 2018
This game looks interesting, but has a single terrible review. Nad, if you've played it can you please tell me what you think of it?

nad destroyer

Jul 27, 2017
This game looks interesting, but has a single terrible review. Nad, if you've played it can you please tell me what you think of it?
Sure I'll do my best. First thought is that it's refreshingly original. I can't recall any other H-games that take after the style of Oregon Trail let alone a fantasy version of it. Lots of customizing your party at the beginning of the game is nice. I like the Art and written work as well. The things I like the least is that there isn't a lot of art that corresponds to what's happening in the middle of an H-scene. Usually just showing the results of a transformation. Lastly is that I don't like how short the H-scenes are... I'm of the opinion if your going to use text for H-scenes then there should be a lot of it.

I get that the scenes need to be short or it'll otherwise take away from the pacing of the game but still...

Hope this helps Awolfe. I'm always iffy about writing reviews but I'll share this one officially since I actually enjoy this game a lot.

Reactions: AWolfe
2.30 star(s) 6 Votes