Others The Exile of Aphrodisia [v1.0.3.1 2023] [Blue Fairy Media Games]

2.30 star(s) 6 Votes

Frank N. Stein

Modder
Aug 6, 2016
How do you activate debug mode? Since theres a new version out now.
Damn good question. How did I do that?
*five tedious minutes later*

Aight, I've retaught myself that.

resources\app\src\model\constants.js

Find that file, open it in your favourite text editor, and change "DEBUG_MODE: false," to "DEBUG_MODE: true," no quotes.

And if you don't want to bother with those six seconds, I've attached a file that's already edited. Just unpack and place in the folder I mentioned above.

imercenary95

Jul 19, 2017
Damn good question. How did I do that?
*five tedious minutes later*

Aight, I've retaught myself that.

resources\app\src\model\constants.js

Find that file, open it in your favourite text editor, and change "DEBUG_MODE: false," to "DEBUG_MODE: true," no quotes.

And if you don't want to bother with those six seconds, I've attached a file that's already edited. Just unpack and place in the folder I mentioned above.
You're a hero to this thread.

Rock Hound

Jun 13, 2018
A little late, but here is 1.0.12(first three are for x64, ia32, and linux respectively):

This is a link to the author's public download page. Was having difficulty direct linking the downloads(without reuploading all three) even though the links do work.

Rosen King

Engaged Member
May 29, 2019
seen that the game has been completed. Anybody got it?
I'd assume the version posted here is already "completed" (since it's been labeled as complete for a while on tfgames), but continued to get post-completion updates, including some that haven't been posted here.

I do wish games that are fully playable from start to finish would stop getting labeled "abandoned" the moment they stop getting further updates, even though that's not even the case with this game.

Azerak

Jun 1, 2017
There is the 2023 version which seems to be an updated version, anyone has it?

The 2023 has:
- New artwork for Sanctuary of Domumeris, Tavern, Apothecary, and Sanctuary.

- New feature: cursed artifacts. Very valuable items that grow in power the longer you carry them and the more they curse party members.

- New feature: Player perks

- New feature: Hexagon world maps to illustrate the journey from east to west across each terrain

- New feature: Optionally disable any encounters you've seen in any prior game

- Save party member presets and see them populate in future parties

- Reworked the succubus and manly dwarf player transformations to trigger from the starting female form

- More scavenging encounters

- Reworked randomized party member backstory generations

- More party member traits

- UI reworked and now has custom artwork

- Censored mode exists for graphics, graphics and text, or none

Reactions: leechurch

Rosen King

Engaged Member
May 29, 2019
There is the 2023 version which seems to be an updated version, anyone has it?
"Updated" isn't the right word for it. More like a premium (i.e. paid) remake in a new engine. Strictly speaking, this thread's version has an update as recently as 3 days ago, so it's not like this is the "outdated" version. EoA2023 should probably have its own thread. , although I can't see Steam pages in incognito mode, so sorry if the link is broken.

Azerak

Jun 1, 2017
"Updated" isn't the right word for it. More like a premium (i.e. paid) remake in a new engine. Strictly speaking, this thread's version has an update as recently as 3 days ago, so it's not like this is the "outdated" version. EoA2023 should probably have its own thread. , although I can't see Steam pages in incognito mode, so sorry if the link is broken.
Ye I know that, but since it's the same game I thought that making a new thread was a bit too much

Alfre4u

Dec 1, 2018
UMmm assuming options are correct there are only 210 encounters and over HALF of them are transgender male-female...

(and 24 are inanimate things, 10 trans female-male, rest are obviously very very few).

Alfre4u

Dec 1, 2018
man reviews were right this is bad and the updated version while better I expect is just bad

Azerak

Jun 1, 2017
man reviews were right this is bad and the updated version while better I expect is just bad
Bad? Why bad? I honestly did my very first playthrough with the 2023 version and I like it very much. Yesterday night I completed it in a loss as I run out of charges 80 km away from the objective (Dang it :D) and I had fun.
Maybe you mean compared to the original version, in which case I say you are right since they didn't added many others tfs, but for someone that never play it, I think it's good. I would never buy it for the full price, only if it'll drop down to 5 euro I would consider buying and supporting the devs as they did a good job.
About the fact there are very few F2M tfs for me is good as it was the first thing I disabled starting the game. I really don't like F2M :D And having 100+ M2F tfs is a LOT. I mean, I reached the end but I got like 10, maybe 15 M2F events? I can easily replay the game quite a lot of times before seeing all of them

2.30 star(s) 6 Votes