2.30 star(s) 6 Votes

EAT
Trial Moderator
Uploader
Aug 5, 2016
9RrUTdR.jpg
Overview:
Exile of Aphrodisia
is an adult transformation-themed game inspired by the Oregon Trail and the Odyssey. Your task is to lead a party of humans across the fantasy continent of Aphrodisia, pursued by demons who seek to enslave the remnants of humanity.

The game is largely revolved around the concept of transformation of many sorts, including TG (transgender), anthro, animal, bizarre body modifications, inanimate, and more. As a new species to the continent, humans are prime targets for transformations from forces of nature and other sentient races, as well as the gods and goddesses who watch over the lands, imposing their will and (often unjust) sense of justice. As an elf hired to guide the party, it is your job to keep as many of the humans safe as you can to guide them to the dimensional rift in Niu Heym, the City of the Gate where humanity first arrived a thousand years ago. You must keep your party healthy and happy, and keep their lust under control to stop them from surrendering their freedom to the demons.​

Thread Updated: 2023-3-10
Release Date: 2020-05-14
Developer/Publisher: Blue Fairy Media Games - -
Censorship: No
Version: 1.0.3.1 2023
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:
DOWNLOAD
Win (64 bit): - - - -
Win (32 bit) 1.0.17: - - - -
Linux
(v1.0.14): - - - -
Mac(v1.0.14): - - - -

UIiFlDw.jpg yC7Z7yM.jpg ZOB4VBW.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

Zalzany

Apr 19, 2017
Not bad so far its like an adult Oregon trail minus I can't bone anything kind of weird so far like lust I think is bad, but I can't do anything to relieve it or take advantage of it sadly.

one who faps

Jan 23, 2018
It's magic fantasy, so I'm gonna go out on a limb and say that the chances of sci-fi elements being in it are... very low.
Not what i mean man i meant to say if there will be a android version but i would like to fuck andriod from the one morty got android got preg

tysssart

Aug 17, 2017
Not bad so far its like an adult Oregon trail minus I can't bone anything kind of weird so far like lust I think is bad, but I can't do anything to relieve it or take advantage of it sadly.
Yeah, I had similar feelings when playing this game, except that this game feels like a terrible throwback to the text-based games of the 80's instead of a loving homage. The game is just too damn random imo, even the debug system is based on chance it seems, want to give a char a negative disease? Random! Encounters? Random! Pc tf? Yep, that's random too, even if you can trigger it with the debug system, trying to get it when traveling in the world seems to be purely based on chance. Then again, the goal of the game is to make it to the portal without dying, the journey is the game so to speak. To bad the journey is kinda boring when you don't know what the stats, items, traits/talets/jobs/transformations etc, actually do.

Downloaded but i get a black screen with music. Am i missing something?
Not much really, this game needs quite a bit of love. Even though the concept fairly original for an adult game, the execution leaves a lot to be desired.

Reactions: Furyous D
Sep 15, 2017
Sorry if I wasn't clear. I cant play any of it I literally just get a black screen with music. Am I missing a program needed to play?

Sep 15, 2017
Well got it to go to the main menu by running in compatibility mode. guess my version of windows 10 just doesn't like me or the game.

2.30 star(s) 6 Votes