Ren'Py The Exorcist of Love [v0.4.1] [Snapperoe]

4.00 star(s) 1 Vote

Snapperoe

Game Developer
Jul 3, 2024
Are BDSM, Domination, Lesbian, and Spanking avoidable?
Since this is a sandbox game, I can say yes. You decide who to date with, the girl with particular sex feature you want in side line. But in the mainline story, I suppose it's not possible to avoid all of these contents. Well, if the game is able to get that far, I shall think about it then.

Snapperoe

Game Developer
Jul 3, 2024
Anyone know:

1. Is it a harem?
2. Is the Mc the only person banging the girls after the game starts?
3. Does this game have at least a few virgins? If any of the girls aren't virgins is there TMI and/or "not technically" NTR going on?
4. If there is lesbian stuff, is it exclusive to three-some with Mc, and/or is it avoidable?
1. Of course
2. I don't understand what banging means hit or sex? But I can guarantee it's up to you, at least on the schedule in my head.
3. Whether they're virgins, I'm not sure about every charcaters, depends on the story. And frankly, I hate NTR.
4. Three some will surely happen, after parts of characters stories completed. It's a sandbox game and I'll try my best to make the player options are various enough to make your own choice.

Reactions: JoeTheMC84

JoeTheMC84

Dec 1, 2021
1. Of course
2. I don't understand what banging means hit or sex? But I can guarantee it's up to you, at least on the schedule in my head.
3. Whether they're virgins, I'm not sure about every charcaters, depends on the story. And frankly, I hate NTR.
4. Three some will surely happen, after parts of characters stories completed. It's a sandbox game and I'll try my best to make the player options are various enough to make your own choice.
1. (y)
2. Banging does mean sex, sorry. The question means that no girls will have sex or do other sexual activities with anyone but the Mc. So, he isn't sharing them with other guys or other woman, or they aren't having sex with other people behind his back.
3. Well, hopefully any that aren't virgins will not share TMI (or Too Much Information) about their past sexual activity. I've never enjoyed hearing about a person's sexual history, it is a big turn off for me. Very glad to hear you don't like NTR, (y)
4. I don't mind as much if girls do sexual stuff together while the Main Character is there, and during a three-some, so I hope that there isn't any lesbian stuff going on outside of that kind of stuff. And definitely nothing happening behind the Mc's back.

Thanks for the answers you have already given, I hope to hear more about the game. The girls look cute and I'm always interested in new harem games.

Reactions: Snapperoe

Loskberg

Apr 7, 2020
I should have read the description...
Good start, but, gotta say, English isn't your first language right?, as ESL, I feel your pain, I would suggest to ask for help regarding fixing writing errors, cohesion and such, otherwise good start, I like most girls.

Snapperoe

Game Developer
Jul 3, 2024
Also, what, how do I get to Joy's minigame and Minami's BJ?!, hadn't seen them
Joy minigame will start after the first time dating with Minami, go to the shrine after that.
And Minami BJ isn't in this version sorry, because I've not done with Minami's dating plot so I choose to pull it out in advance. It will definitly appears in next update.

Reactions: Loskberg

Axel1259

Aug 17, 2020
maybe its the mac version but legit impossible to proceed, cant access shop says this area ends in beta version. stuck on weekend without anything that can advance time not certain what to do.

• Hey there

Snapperoe

Game Developer
Jul 3, 2024
maybe its the mac version but legit impossible to proceed, cant access shop says this area ends in beta version. stuck on weekend without anything that can advance time not certain what to do.
The shop is not complete yet sorry. About the weekend problem, try to click somewhere on the big menu, if all doesn't work please come to my DC server, it sounds like a serious flaw that must be fix as a priority.

Dec 7, 2020
I'm really struggling, after talking to the village head twice (music teacher) and trying to talk to the principal or any other teachers I still can't do anything but teach classes "normally" I have no way of recovering authority if I teach (aside from sitting in my office at a very bad ratio) and every weekend I get beat up at night. Also apparently there was almost a fight at school but somehow the first I heard about it was at the shrine when Emily spanked Joy. I don't mind the lower-quality renders, but spanking sound effects are very important, a silent spanking was very disappointing (great bruising though!). The English translation needs a lot of help but it's a goofy game and it's mostly fun (if I could actually progress)

• Hey there
Dec 7, 2020
Update I was able to get past the section I was having trouble with, I had to talk to students.. and give one of them a nonsensical gift. However I'm now at the same portion as the user above after Minami won't talk to me, I tried to get her Boba but the shop is only open on the weekend and even then I am unsure if that is actually where I'm to get it from because it didn't seem to be the same kind she wanted and obviously I can't talk to her so I haven't given it to her. Because I can't play in the playground with her like usual and we are not allowed to go to bed early in this game I can't get past Sunday evening. Sadly if I were to review the game in it's current state it gets maybe 2 stars, the progression is very grindy and (or buggy, unsure if I just got unlucky). I've been using every available hint I can find and it's still a pain, I have probably played for 6 hours now and a major chunk of that was not unique content but instead just grind. A quest system with specific hints is probably the least that is required. Unfortunately in the game's current state only 1 activity progresses time during most time slots which takes away the point of it being a sandbox game in the first place.

• Hey there

Snapperoe

Game Developer
Jul 3, 2024
Update I was able to get past the section I was having trouble with, I had to talk to students.. and give one of them a nonsensical gift. However I'm now at the same portion as the user above after Minami won't talk to me, I tried to get her Boba but the shop is only open on the weekend and even then I am unsure if that is actually where I'm to get it from because it didn't seem to be the same kind she wanted and obviously I can't talk to her so I haven't given it to her. Because I can't play in the playground with her like usual and we are not allowed to go to bed early in this game I can't get past Sunday evening. Sadly if I were to review the game in it's current state it gets maybe 2 stars, the progression is very grindy and (or buggy, unsure if I just got unlucky). I've been using every available hint I can find and it's still a pain, I have probably played for 6 hours now and a major chunk of that was not unique content but instead just grind. A quest system with specific hints is probably the least that is required. Unfortunately in the game's current state only 1 activity progresses time during most time slots which takes away the point of it being a sandbox game in the first place.
Yes I've been notice by folks this serious bug yesterday, I'm uploading the fixed one now. Sorry to your bad experience, I will improve the game as a I could...You know, it's hard to make a game with nearly none of feedback. I'm very thankful for your comments, which will be a guide for me to producing the game better.

4.00 star(s) 1 Vote