Unity - The Fairy Tale of Holy Knight Ricca: Two Winged Sisters [v1.3.6] [Mogurasoft]

1. 3.00 star(s)

StevieJobs

I'm not a fan of hentai scenes that cause damage or that are triggered when you die (this case) but I can make an exception with this one. Character customization, equipment customization, skills, power ups, status effects, and a huge amount of kinks and lewdness in sex scenes. Enjoy slaying your enemies, but make one mistake and you will be used as a sex toy until you get knocked up from multiple creampies.

Edit: in the full game there's an obvious focus towards misogeny and very hard rape fetiches that I am not a fan of. While the demo showed such scenes, it was not at this level of disgust and recreation. Seems to be the main focus of a, otherwise, playable side scroller. If you are into that (maybe seek a psycologist) then go ahead. If not, try something else like Alien Quest in which actual sex is the main focus, not derrogatory treatment, shame and rape.
  2. 5.00 star(s)

Slayer128

***Reviewed at demo/beta version. My rating is prone to change based on the game's full release in August.

I'm not going to beat around the bush. The potential here is massive; this game right here is capable of surpassing many of the great side-scrolling H-games out there (e.g. Parasite in City, Alien Quest: Eve, Eroico, Kung-Fu Girl, Demon Sperm, Night of Revenge, She ill server, Guilty Hell, Excessm's side-scrollers).

Right now, only two scenes are fleshed out (the bandit scene during level 2, and the goblin gangbang during the final stage of the demo). For the reasons below, however, they are done extremely well. Keep your eye out on this game, and make sure you're watching the thread. The potential of this game is off the fuckin' charts.

Pros:
    + High quality hentai scenes w/ a bevy of options at your disposal: camera angles, transparency settings, clothing damage, autocamera.
    + The combat feels good. It doesn't feel janky or stiff, and it's not overly complex as well.
    +Decent tutorial.
    + CUSTOMIZATION GALORE. You can edit the color of the outfits you buy, AND you can make her grow bigger booba and ass. Just from this demo, there're a LOT of hair styles to choose from as well.
    + The game INDICATES if there's an h-scene upon defeat. Super useful mechanic, and it's not hard to miss. The message glows on the lower lefthand corner, so if you want her to get defiled, you KNOW when it's the time to lose :sneaky:

Cons:
    - During the final stage of the demo, there's this giant wooden log hanging by two chains on opposite ends. You have to jump on top of it, and move back and forth (leftwards and rightwards) repeatedly in order to swing its momentum forwards, so it can propel you to jump on a higher platform. It's a "cool" puzzle mechanic, but it's wayyyy too slow and tedious.

- Currency. The game's not that grindy (at least, when compared to other h-games I've played in the past), but because you're only given around 2k or 2.5k for every stage completion, you really need to balance the way you spend. If you blow all your money on cosmetics, your character's gonna be a lot more prone to losing. Hence, I think the cosmetic options should be a lot cheaper, especially if the dev plans to add more clothing options in the future.

TL;DR
    Massive potential. Only 2 hscenes are super fleshed out. Give it a try if you find it appealing, and if u like, then watch thread and await august release :)

EDIT: Reviewed at December release 2021
    It's fantastic. They added a lot more cosmetics, a lot more hscenes, and on top of ALL THAT, they have a really good story going on as well. This will go down in sidescrolling hgame history as one of the greats for sure.
  3. 4.00 star(s)

saab2

the game looks very cool. the demo version is passed in one go (btw on normal difficulty), a very serious reserve for a high-quality h-game. if the developer deals with it in the same spirit, and if necessary add something new, the game will live long enough.
  4. 5.00 star(s)

zerinis

Gameplay wise, Responsive controls, consistent movement options, and even as a demo the skills available quickly demonstrate how flexible the gameplay will be. Even if it weren't an h-game I would still give it a recommend to play on this alone. As for length, the amount ingame right now isn't much more than an hour's gameplay, but considering how few pips of the chapter select screen are in the demo as well as the chapters skipped, it will probably be many times that.

Graphics, better than most 3d h games, character customizability is also has a good amount of options. Clothing does have a gameplay affect, and I didn't see any cosmetic only option in those regards, so that might be a downside for some people.

H-content, only a bit in the demo, but with 1-2 scenes per chapter, and the number of chapters implied to be in the full version, this is very likely to change.
  5. 5.00 star(s)

Gesellschaft

Really good. Lots of potential for the character customization, armor break, and skill trees. Hopefully we see these expanded on a lot more in the final version. Story is pretty whatever, but I'm a sucker for good character customization.