4.00 star(s) 1 Vote

EAT
Trial Moderator
Uploader
Aug 5, 2016
EkEswb.png

Overview:
Marnie is a young goth girl with a less-than-cheery disposition. Her parents are going away for a week of sun and surf in Bordeaux, and Marnie has been palmed off in her grandmother’s care in the backwater English village Fenchapel.
Marnie isn’t much looking forward to her week in the sticks. Fenchapel is a small village with a population below 500, without any shops or cinemas. Marnie’s sure she’ll be bored out of her skull – and then, there’s her grandmother’s continued ravings about fairies.
“Don’t venture too far into the forest,” Grandma Iris warns. “There are strange creatures in there, and if they find you, they’ll never let you leave.”
Of course, Marnie ignores her grandmother’s warnings. Fairies don’t exist, after all – and Fenchapel is so tiny, what can she do other than explore?
And so, Marnie wanders into the forest…
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Thread Updated: 2023-04-15
Release Date: 2023-02-04
Developer: Ebi-hime - - -
Censored: No
Version: Final
Language: English, Russian, Chinese (Traditional), German
VNDB:
Sequel: The Fairy's Secret
Genre:

Installation:

Developer Notes:

DOWNLOAD
Win: - - - - -

Thank you Asenaris for sharing the game.

g6upHL.png P3j0EE.png Y4RkL5.png FMqXgj.png xGE7XZ.png +YlCi0.png hIXm_O.png CG10.png

Jonathan Y

Dec 1, 2020
Suggestion:
Genre: No sexual content
^ without the spoiler tag cause this is the main info we/i want. ^^
Like hell it is. Don't get me wrong I'm addicted to H but I'd be a fool to pass up on a otherwise good story just because it doesn't have erotic content.
Ofc I can't speak for the majority here but I bet there's a good chunk of people here that are glad when a good game gets posted regardless of lack of H.

Edit : Wait a min there's a ''no sexual content'' tag, you can easy see that before clicking.

SPkiller31

Game Developer
Dec 20, 2020
Just wanted to say that even though it's overused trope, I really like that semi-goth style for a character with skirts and crosses as necklace/earings etc. Really one of my favourite outfit styles.

yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
TheFairysSong-1.0
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

undead_sun

Jan 24, 2021
Now that I think about it, this game might be a big part of what killed my interest in ebihime, it's just so dull.

jclosed

Dec 3, 2019
Still nobody that tells me how to play the game in English? All I can see are Russian settings and text.

The main page says: Language: English, Russian, Chinese (Traditional), German

However - All I get is Russian and nothing else. Does the one that has uploaded this game even tested if it has other langages included before uploading? Because whatever I do it seems there are simply no other languages present. Or am I that stupid?

rambool

Jun 8, 2018
Or am I that stupid?
No you are not. Uploader though... well.
All of the links have only russian version of novel, no other languages - those are only on steam.
WHY it (and my dear prince also) was uploaded that way here - complete mistery for me.

QQP_Purple

Dec 11, 2020
Like hell it is. Don't get me wrong I'm addicted to H but I'd be a fool to pass up on a otherwise good story just because it doesn't have erotic content.
Ofc I can't speak for the majority here but I bet there's a good chunk of people here that are glad when a good game gets posted regardless of lack of H.

Edit : Wait a min there's a ''no sexual content'' tag, you can easy see that before clicking.
I completely agree. Romance games without H content are something I greatly enjoy and like to see translated as they fill a unique and often neglected niche of things I enjoy.

EDIT: I am definitively going to be following this thread for if and when the english version is posted.

Saphartlantis

Dec 4, 2018
No you are not. Uploader though... well.
All of the links have only russian version of novel, no other languages - those are only on steam.
WHY it (and my dear prince also) was uploaded that way here - complete mistery for me.
Lol, it's true that I requested them, but I didn't expect that both would be in Russian XDXDXD
Nice try I guess.

4.00 star(s) 1 Vote