userusernamename

May 30, 2021
patrbanner.png

Overview:
Have you ever asked yourself questions like, 'How could Sauron leave the only place where he could be destroyed so unprotected? What happened to him after the ring was destroyed? What would it be like to bang Galadriel?'
Stick around to find out the true story of the ring and train/corrupt middle-earth women,,,​

Thread Updated: 2024-06-18
Release Date: 2024-06-14
Developer: Megacock
Censored: No
Version: 0.1.0
Language: English ( ), Russian
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

Developer Notes:

Features:

DOWNLOAD
Win/Linux: - - - -
Mac: - - - -
Android: - - - -

Screenshot from 2024-06-17 20-31-03.png Screenshot from 2024-06-17 20-31-26.png Screenshot from 2024-06-17 20-32-22.png Screenshot from 2024-06-17 20-32-54.png Screenshot from 2024-06-17 22-39-32.png Screenshot from 2024-06-17 20-33-41.png Screenshot from 2024-06-17 22-48-52.png Screenshot from 2024-06-18 20-56-24.png

Last edited:

userusernamename

May 30, 2021
userusernamename Are you the Dev? Either way, its not really free if you have to follow the Dev. Either share the builds directly if they are on a allowed hoster, or download it and upload to one of the Approved File Hosts and then share that one.
Yes, I am the dev; no problem, rules are rules. I have uploaded the game to three approved hosts. Would it be possible to at least leave the SubscribeStar post link as an alternative option?
I also add another screenshot, not sure if it will be displayed correctly. I would appreciate if you check it.

Last edited:

Bob69

Uploading the World
Uploader
Donor
Compressor
Mar 2, 2019
Yes, I am the dev; no problem, rules are rules. I have uploaded the game to three approved hosts. Would it be possible to at least leave the SubscribeStar post link as an alternative option?
I also add another screenshot, not sure if it will be displayed correctly. I would appreciate if you check it.
No we we don't keep Subscribestar links or Itch etc in the "Download" section. As like for your game it requires an account, thats not allowed.

igordes

Jul 20, 2021
Not seeing it. Care to explain why that makes you think this is AI?
Right eye ain't that familiar to the left one when it comes to detail, also the nails suddenly disappearing from other fingers of the orcs hand [they would be maybe covered by something if they bend but here they are just deforming into non-existence - also,that loooong pinky (long - when compared to the ring finger) is just nauseating to me ]

Reactions: Fggot11

Bill Temple

May 20, 2021
Right eye ain't that familiar to the left one when it comes to detail, also the nails suddenly disappearing from other fingers of the orcs hand [they would be maybe covered by something if they bend but here they are just deforming into non-existence - also,that loooong pinky (long - when compared to the ring finger) is just nauseating to me ]
Well, as someone who draws/sketches pretty amateurishly and enjoys doing so, these critiques you point out can also be explained by either artistic choices or drawing mistakes made by a human. I'm not saying this conclusively isn't AI art, but I don't think what you've mentioned is "easly recognizable" as AI. I wouldn't jump to that conclusion, at least.

userusernamename

May 30, 2021
Tag it as ai, it's easly recognizable but still I would appriciate it removed from my search when excluding this tag

View attachment 3748354
Yeah, most images are AI, I'am not even remotely as talanted as someone who can draw sth like this... A friend of mine helped me to remove the most obvious AI flaws to make it look a little better.

Last edited:

igordes

Jul 20, 2021
Well, as someone who draws/sketches pretty amateurishly and enjoys doing so, these critiques you point out can also be explained by either artistic choices or drawing mistakes made by a human. I'm not saying this conclusively isn't AI art, but I don't think what you've mentioned is "easly recognizable" as AI. I wouldn't jump to that conclusion, at least.
Would propably also point out a lot of patterns on carpets or armor that make no sense at all, but idk