JohnJameson

Jan 19, 2017
I'am not really a fan of discussing national origins, but I pay my taxes in the EU.
Okay? It's not exactly about national origins, IMO; there are a few reasons for this. The core problem was the language barrier and poor translations. Well, you're probably aware of this, given that I see 'GPT-4 English' listed in 'Languages.' Anyway, I wish you luck with your project.

Reactions: userusernamename

loikl

Feb 14, 2018
Right eye ain't that familiar to the left one when it comes to detail, also the nails suddenly disappearing from other fingers of the orcs hand [they would be maybe covered by something if they bend but here they are just deforming into non-existence - also,that loooong pinky (long - when compared to the ring finger) is just nauseating to me ]
Oh no, someone should call someone, how is it possible that the art of this game is not 100% perfect and without any errors like in...Daz?.... nah there are also overlay textures... well in koikatsu ?... nope there, the clothes also look out of place at times... how strange it almost seems that there are errors in all the graphics engines... but it is obvious that the AI is to blame, always, I support you, you are right. ;)

userusernamename

May 30, 2021
Will there be pregnancy later?
Sure, if there is some interest. The plan is to run as many polls on SubscribeStar as possible to determine what people interested in the game want. Obviously, the game is trainer, but some details will vary depending on the feedback. One basic poll is actually running right now (not about fetishes though).

torohror

Nov 13, 2023
Well, you’re probably right, as the dev seems to be russian. No offence, but they tend to create cash grab projects just to abandon them soon after.
I always wonder how those russians still dont got cannon fodder on the ukrainian border for their beloved dictator.