• We will be performing maintenance to upgrade some of our forum tools. During this time, the site will remain online, but you may encounter some errors until the maintenance is complete. The report and search functions will be unavailable until the maintenance is complete.

Maintenance is expected to last up to 4 hours.

The maintenance window will start on Thursday, 2024/07/04, at: 1:00 PM GMT / 3:00 PM CEST / 9:00 AM EDT / 6:00 AM PDT / 12:00 AM AEDT

Thank you for your patience.

Ghizghuth

Oct 6, 2019
So is really no one going to point out the lady-stach in the picture of the maid with the orc?
Otherwise, Great looking project. Especially that the vast majority of pictures, although made with AI, seem to be retouched and carefully selected/made and aren't just an attempt at crunshing numbers.

Will keep an expectant eye on this.

Reactions: userusernamename

BigPoppaLoppa

Jun 29, 2020
I am not able to find the 5th ingredient to make the corrupted wine.
Yeah you right im like to hell with all that superduper micro anal scrutiny and criticizm of the game and the devs work, where and what is that last ingredient so I can make the corruption wine or whatever and what does that potion with the nut in it used for? Anybody? Anybody know???

jamocho

Jun 26, 2019
Sí, soy el desarrollador; No hay problema, las reglas son reglas. Subí el juego a tres servidores aprobados. ¿Sería posible al menos dejar el enlace de publicación de SubscribeStar como opción alternativa?
También agregado otra captura de pantalla, no estoy seguro si se mostrará correctamente. Leía agradecería que lo comprobara.
[/CITA]
Quizás no lo he entendido del todo, pero hacer que la reina coquetee con los demás es algo que me molesta, también podrías poner una opción para que se vuelva loca por ti. Entonces hay gustos para todos. Saludos y gran trabajo!!

Last edited:

userusernamename

Game Developer
May 30, 2021
Yeah you right im like to hell with all that superduper micro anal scrutiny and criticizm of the game and the devs work, where and what is that last ingredient so I can make the corruption wine or whatever and what does that potion with the nut in it used for? Anybody? Anybody know???
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Reactions: BigPoppaLoppa