grub2

May 4, 2018
where the fuck do i go??? the ship is built and laid out like a maze

edit: if you're completely lost like i was, take the teleporter to the public area and go north to the transmitter

Last edited:
Reactions: Ookung1585

MachoGuy

Nov 3, 2019
i'm gonna wait for some reviews, "Escape from z city" was the worst game i ever played on this site

MachoGuy

Nov 3, 2019
that one was hot. are u nut?
I loved the idea behind it but the gameplay and the map was horrible

You get stunned from an enemy attack, so if they gang up on you the only solution is loading another save.
you get very little ammo, the map is huge and looks exactly the same.

There are also very few scenes and let be real, the ending was awful too.

Wozarion

Nov 12, 2017
Fall of ship...
Damn it i came here to bang the ship! but it's just about the girl...
Sorry, sorry.

dhentai1

Aug 3, 2017
How do I start the scenes with the technical guy, Ogino? He harassed the fmc early on but I haven't gotten anything else since...

I have 100 lewdness from abusing the milking and prostituting but only 5 infidelity so far.

Edit: NVM, you just have to talk to the wimpy boyfriend at night by the window. There's like 0 direction in this one...

Last edited:

kR1pt0n1t3

Dec 31, 2017
How do I start the scenes with the technical guy, Ogino? He harassed the fmc early on but I haven't gotten anything else since...

I have 100 lewdness from abusing the milking and prostituting but only 5 infidelity so far.
Progress the game and at some point in the story, Rin will be trapped with him. I think after that mission, Rin will be able to trigger scene by visiting him in his room.

Last edited:
Reactions: dhentai1

divineKeep

May 18, 2022
Just downed the doc, decent so far but the lack of text logs or quest log and an option to speed up battles and movement speed is FATAL.

lollol852111

Jan 31, 2022
Anybody know how to start the Yuri event? I figured it'd be around the park, judging by the full save, but I can't seem to find any indication. Just completed the second map, not sure if I need to do the third.

EDIT: Never mind, I found it. It's something after you clear the third map.

Last edited:
1.50 star(s) 2 Votes