FireFunk

Mystery
Respected User
Mar 4, 2019
RJ192875_img_main.webp.png

Overview:
Transport ship "Frozen" belonging to the Earth Union collided with the meteorite during a transportation mission. Having taken significant engine damage, it crash lands on Colony No. 17. Although there were no injuries to the staff, all fuel had been depleted in the accident. Fortunately, Zeni crystals can be used as a replacement for fuel. The ships deputy captain, Suzu, ventures out into the dangerous world in order to return everyone home safely. However, anxiety rises among the ships denizens and some dark elements are targeting Suzu... specifically, her body...​

Thread Updated: 2022-07-07
Release Date: 2017-01-19
Developer: Ghost_SM
Censored: Yes
Version: Final
Language: English
Translator: kR1pt0n1t3 -
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

DOWNLOAD
Win: - - - -

RJ192875_img_smp1.webp.png RJ192875_img_smp2.webp.png RJ192875_img_smp3.webp.png

kR1pt0n1t3

Dec 31, 2017
is it hard ntr or what
Not quite sure what "Hard ntr" means, but if it's what I think it is then no.

I think all ntr scenes are avoidable. Win all the fights and avoid certain NPC's and you won't trigger a single h-scene.

Also, to buy one of the crystals, you'll need to gather 100k gold.
Depending on the feedback regarding that, I'll probably release a balance patch where I either lower the amount of money you need to gather or increase the amount of money you get from quests. Even I had to cheat in the end because it was stupid. By the end of the game, I had like 12k money and needed 100k. Prostitution gives like 1k and most of the other scenes as well.

souldead341

Engaged Member
Oct 16, 2017
Got virus detected on file download.
Well, a couple of things may have happened. If you aren't using adblock and depending on the download site you used you may have had a spam fake download from the site (make sure you know the exact name and what type of file you should be seeing in the download, as well as paying attention to it trying to say anything about a plugin since that's a virus).

Second thing is that a lot of indie games (rpgmaker especially) end up as false positives, since antivirus scans usually fall back on "I don't recognize this exact file, must be a virus".

camseats

Mar 13, 2018
I'm also getting virus detected on the download, anyone know if this is a false positive or is the file unsafe?

May 11, 2022
Imagine wanting to rape and degrade the only person actually making an effort to return you home.

Goddamn, Suzu. Just cut off their dicks and report them dead on accident or something.
When I play these types of games I try not to use my brain and just fap since well they are not made for you to use your brain they are made for you to fap to

1.50 star(s) 2 Votes