4.50 star(s) 2 Votes

onionlover

Game Developer
Mar 17, 2020
New patch is now public with the remaining of the story of the Mechanic.

Download links: - -

Patch note can be found here:

Enjoy and Onion's out!

onionlover

Game Developer
Mar 17, 2020
I've followed the directions. What I'm saying is that no matter what time I go to the house it keeps saying 'Now, it is not a great time to make a visit.'
Let me specify that I need to know the instructions in order to see which stage you're in to better troubleshoot the issue.

Naturestune

Oct 3, 2017
Let me specify that I need to know the instructions in order to see which stage you're in to better troubleshoot the issue.
Ah, I'm sorry for the misunderstanding then.
Here's what the step says.

HOMEWRECKER - How low will you stoop?
• Propose a handjob in his home using the ring
• You can visit his home from 18:00 to 22:59
Are you doing the right thing???

I try to enter the house around the time listed but it doesn't change its 'Now, it is not a great time to make a visit.' notification.

Last edited:
  • Red Heart
Reactions: onionlover

onionlover

Game Developer
Mar 17, 2020
Ah, I'm sorry for the misunderstanding then.
Here's what the step says.

HOMEWRECKER - How low will you stoop?
• Propose a handjob in his home using the ring
• You can visit his home from 18:00 to 22:59
Are you doing the right thing???

I try to enter the house around the time listed but it doesn't change its 'Now, it is not a great time to make a visit.' notification.
Sadly, I've looked and found nothing amiss. Have you tried waiting in-game by sleeping for a day or two? It sometimes can resolve some bugs.

onionlover

Game Developer
Mar 17, 2020
The mechanic's endings were all bitter sweet. Maybe the eastern medicine shop should research an mpreg potion for a happy ending.
I like to keep the players guessing, sometimes. ;)

Maybe in the future, I'll return to this storyline and add a brand new ending (like I did for the bully). We'll see.

• Red Heart
Reactions: HenryVIII

onionlover

Game Developer
Mar 17, 2020
Anyone know what actions I need to do the max the throuple acceptance?
  • Have sex (regular handjob, blowjob, fuck) with either of them to reach 5 acceptance.
  • Then, talk to the step-brother to begin the threesome scenes.
  • During the threesome scenes, you only have 5 actions, you need to get both off in the scene for the acceptance to increase (meaning don't choose caress or kiss action if you don't want to fail)
  • Right off the bat, there won't be many threesome interactions because they're still not used to with having sex with you in the presence of each other.
  • However, once you reach higher acceptance, you will unlock more choices during the scenes including the threesome options.

onionlover

Game Developer
Mar 17, 2020
New patch is now public.

Download links: - -

Patch note can be found here:

Enjoy and Onion's out!

bitsybobs3

Ultimate Torrent Dude
Donor
Jun 13, 2021
TheFamilysCurse-0.10.1
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

Golden Twink

Mar 23, 2020
Description:

I decided to go through and edit the passcode for the game's included (yet patreon paywalled) Cheats and Gallery function & figured I'd share it with y'all lovely peoples ♥

(This file only works properly to unlock cheats and gallery if you start a new game)

Unlocks:
  • Gallery
  • (Cheat) No Fatigue
  • (Cheat) No Horny
  • (Cheat) Money

Current Version: 0.11.1

Passcode: 2
(If '2' isn't working, try '1' instead.)

(Please Note; This does not add nor change any content or change how the game functions. This is just the vanilla HTML file from OnionLover edited to allow you easy access to functionality present in the game. I do not have plans currently to add any additional content, cheats, nor functionality to this file & fully intend to keep this purely vanilla ♥)

Last edited:
Jan 26, 2021
The game (10.1) seems to have a bug where even after doing the handjob to the new guy in the mechanic's shop (Jim) it does not save on the memories after the run (I did the 'sidepiece' ending with the mechanic)

1707559678087.png

also, there is a bug when you start the hate route on the construction worker and go to the objectives tab

1707559753087.png

the gallery (memories) with the restaurant manager also display error

1707560028041.png

• Red Heart

onionlover

Game Developer
Mar 17, 2020
The game (10.1) seems to have a bug where even after doing the handjob to the new guy in the mechanic's shop (Jim) it does not save on the memories after the run (I did the 'sidepiece' ending with the mechanic)

View attachment 3342394

also, there is a bug when you start the hate route on the construction worker and go to the objectives tab

View attachment 3342396

the gallery (memories) with the restaurant manager also display error

View attachment 3342406
Thanks for the report! I'll note and fix them.

panaeon

Feb 3, 2023
Ehm,onionlover: having Threesomes and getting both into "bliss" doesn't reduce their jealousy anymore, it seems - or do I need to take one more step before letting them get inside the MC (I usually do the "stroke to hardness" on both -> then DP/Spitroast -> cum inside MC -> MC cums )? :unsure:
I remember that this used to get the Jealousy value down for both at the end, but it doesn't seem to do that anymore when I check the Character page afterwards.

• Thinking Face

ChuckShirley

Jan 17, 2022
I like to keep the players guessing, sometimes. ;)

Maybe in the future, I'll return to this storyline and add a brand new ending (like I did for the bully). We'll see.
Oh please pleeeease do! I find him endearing when he talks about cars and the cabin(I thought that would lead somewhere, I got both the Love? and Right Thing ending). Maybe we can convince him to leave the wife without the ring? But it might require some ridiculous stat check(like hella tons cash to hire a "spy" on the wife that turns out she's having affair with a city daddy or something, since she hates our small town).

Also you got him using SC Brandon as the pic are just *chef's kiss*

It's the smiles, man. That damn smile made me fall hard for the married man lol.

• Red Heart
4.50 star(s) 2 Votes