FAP Online Creation

Game Developer
Dec 2, 2022
just wondering about a time frame for the update/rework, just remembered about this game and it had a lot of potential :)
Thank you for your comment! We are aiming to release in approx 1 month. So it could be any day starting from the 1st of December to Christmas!

FAP Online Creation

Game Developer
Dec 2, 2022
Greetings Survivors!

We are thrilled to announce the long-awaited return of The Fapocalypse. After months of hard work, we are ready to unveil the first phase of this epic new chapter.

For this initial 0.1.0 version, we have completely reworked the entire game including UIs, mechanics and content. There is now over 1500 images/gifs/videos of content and over 150 scenes as well as many minigames and functionalities to explore. This is just a taste of what's to come, with much more content and features planned throughout Phase 1.

Over the next 3 months Phase 1 will focus on building the foundation to make The Fapocalypse more immersive, intuitive, and satisfying than ever before. Frequent updates throughout this time will smooth out gameplay, enhance mechanics, and deliver even more new content to make this phase highly playable and addictively fun.

Your feedback during this time will be invaluable as we sculpt the perfect post-apocalyptic adult gaming experience. This is only the beginning. After Phase 1 completes, many more exciting developments are planned for The Fapocalypse.

We can't wait to share details as we progress through the updates and phases. For now, we welcome you to explore the first steps on this journey with us. More polish, optimizations and features are already in the works for the 0.1.1 release coming very soon.

***We recommend using the downloadable version for better performance***

Stay tuned, survivors. The Fapocalypse awaits! See you in the Wastelands.

View attachment 3236390

Last edited:

yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
TheFapocalypse-0.1.0
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

gymogle

Feb 2, 2017
Was really excited when I saw the update but it seems buggy and unplayble without cheats. I remember previous versions of the game being grindy but this is forced mini game and puzzle grind 50 plus times for 1 scene times like 50 scenes, unless I'm missing something? I've also encountered a few game breaking bugs that force me to restart and go through the entire intro just to load up a save. Combat is also currently impossible. You get a good spin every time and can win the clicky mini game and will still completely loose.

Very frustrating considering the apparent quality. Almost like it's never been play tested without cheats enabled. Unless the dev is referring to the 2000+ hours that went into this build as a single play through to unlock every scene.

Meso

Aug 26, 2017
Hmm, can't seem to get the arcade machine minigame to work, in the online version at least. Also, having to go through the entire intro just to load a save is a real pain.

Reactions: gymogle

gggeg

Nov 30, 2017
Was really excited when I saw the update but it seems buggy and unplayble without cheats. I remember previous versions of the game being grindy but this is forced mini game and puzzle grind 50 plus times for 1 scene times like 50 scenes, unless I'm missing something? I've also encountered a few game breaking bugs that force me to restart and go through the entire intro just to load up a save. Combat is also currently impossible. You get a good spin every time and can win the clicky mini game and will still completely loose.

Very frustrating considering the apparent quality. Almost like it's never been play tested without cheats enabled. Unless the dev is referring to the 2000+ hours that went into this build as a single play through to unlock every scene.
Hilariously, the dev appears to have put more time and effort into making sure the variety of cheats cannot be activated via code than playtesting the actual game.

Sunite

Nov 27, 2016
Yeah the game is so grindy that I'll just peep at the scenes in the files lmfao. Also sad that this is yet another incest game with the most generic personalities attached to the characters. The concept has so much more potential than this.

KeiranD

Aug 6, 2016
Hilariously, the dev appears to have put more time and effort into making sure the variety of cheats cannot be activated via code than playtesting the actual game.
I don't think the dev actually played through. I can't believe the UI is praised when a huge chunk of the time we have to waste looking at the text boxes appearing. Let alone various bugs that make it unplayable, and not being able to load immediately from start... Are the saves bugged too? Loading a save bugs things out, sometimes map button disappears, or it sends you to a different screen, etc.

Adoringfan

Engaged Member
Dec 17, 2016
So saves don't work. When you load a save, it doesn't take you back to the point where you made the save. Say I saved on day 1 and play to day 8, but want to try something different, nope can't do it. The save just updates to whatever day/time period it currently is. Also I liked the new introduction, but having to watch it every time I want to load a save kinda sucks.

Also, seems like the digging minigame in the wasteland causes an error and now I have to reload again.

Lupiscanis

Dec 24, 2016
Dear god, let us disable that ridiculous voice over from the main menu before making us wade through a narrated introduction.

Also, "Dominance" is misspelled twice, in different ways. The actual icon is labelled as "Domiance" and if you click on it, it displays "Current Dominace".

meleaguance

Mar 2, 2021
Was fun. Although I'm not very good at clicking fast enough when you have to make your opponent cum first. Fun gifs, too. I wish a game with bisexual options had more of a variety of game modes like this one has.

xulio

Nov 15, 2019
Odd.. so much flash put into this 'game' that very heavily requires you to pay them money to not waste your time with.. yet I see nowhere how it says you're paying all of the people you're stealing the assets from?
I don't understand the ability people have to be able to rationalize stealing someone else's art, and then slapping their name on it and trying to make money off of it. But at least with the shitty Twitch streamers being paid to watch other people's content, they can argue that their personality is being added and they're possibly (Although arguably doubtful) driving people to the original content.. none of the same could be said here without some serious cognitive dissonance and logical leaps.

2.80 star(s) 45 Votes