PJ95X

Jun 7, 2017
The online version gives a start error on first load, clicking restart will get it to work but there's obviously a bug.

ludobico

Oct 31, 2017
i like the whole, even though i'd like to see more correspondence between main characters and scenes/pics

Dr.Dro

Nov 8, 2018
" You: Don't need anybody to tell me what to do, face me and undress now. Fuck me in the ass if you are this though because grandma is watching and want some more pussy grinding if you know what I mean."

huh?

FAP Online Creation

Game Developer
Dec 2, 2022
" You: Don't need anybody to tell me what to do, face me and undress now. Fuck me in the ass if you are this though because grandma is watching and want some more pussy grinding if you know what I mean."

huh?
Long story short: that was not supposed to be in the script. :ROFLMAO:

Reactions: Dr.Dro

AnonKitten

Mar 21, 2019
Control-F cheats save cheat save file.

Here's a modified save file which has high attributes, high trust, high food, etc. Skip all the bullshit grinding.

You can either click for 60 hours to get food and wood or just modify the elements in an editor like SUAVE.

Reactions: tgp31 and raileg

raileg

Feb 14, 2018

Here's a modified save file which has high attributes, high trust, high food, etc. Skip all the bullshit grinding.

You can either click for 60 hours to get food and wood or just modify the elements in an editor like SUAVE.
nice idea - haven't thought about it

Larsung

May 29, 2018
Nice Idea, nice start but not enough to rate at this time.. checking back in 4-5 Updates

crnicerak

Oct 17, 2021

cant open this, downloaded file and when i go to save and than load this it says "Save is missing required data. Either the loaded file is not a save or the save become corrupted."

DeMoS666

Jul 30, 2018
cant open this, downloaded file and when i go to save and than load this it says "Save is missing required data. Either the loaded file is not a save or the save become corrupted."
Try this one. Most save problems with html games has because cookies. Quota for them mostly very low in any browser, so you need to clean it often.

Ssave in archive, unpack it first. and load from the game.

Karenhood

Jul 12, 2022
In the Website version of the game the map keeps disappearing and leaves me stuck in either the Jungle or Desert, it doesn't let me progress

2.80 star(s) 45 Votes