cdbreeze

Jun 8, 2017
That redpill bit is extremely cringey. It's practically dripping with a persecution complex and external blame - the character should have more self-respect & confidence than that or he'll unintentionally create a 100% lesbian society.

Reactions: yoyoman456

Samew

Oct 9, 2019
The combat system is great, I wanted to develop a similar thing but never had enough time.
I'll be watching closely for future updates, all of this seems promising!

Crimson Fire

Mar 12, 2022
That redpill bit is extremely cringey. It's practically dripping with a persecution complex and external blame - the character should have more self-respect & confidence than that or he'll unintentionally create a 100% lesbian society.
Agreed.

There is always a portion of any movement that is more concerned about placing blame than addressing an issue. There are two fundamental truths about these issues. Men created the society we live in so if you don't like our society and how women treat men blame your male ancestors, not women as a whole. Men built civilization if you take credit for this then take the blame for the social aspects you dislike as well. Its called being a man. 2nd truth is the biological reality of men aka "toxic masculinity" is a direct result of not evolution by natural selection but evolution by SEXUAL selection. And it is a well documented fact that women are the sexual selectors not men, so if you don't like men's natures blame your female ancestors, not men as a whole.

The fact is most men are low quality men and they have 1001 excuses why it's women's fault they are sexless instead of doing the work to improve their status, both socially/financially & physically. No one cares that you work hard, the vast majority of men work hard so get off your ass after work and make improvements on yourself. If all women reject you, the highest probability is that YOU are the problem not the women. If ugly fat fucks can get women so can you but it requires a LOT of hard and painful work.

GoblinSpirit

Dec 31, 2019
Game is cool, combat is cool, scenes are cool, story kinda eh, didn't see much good content on the story-side, but for the love of us degenerates, do the gym already buddy, if strenght influences the farm, and you selecting strenght trait doesn't actually give you a strenght boost on farm, and you start with 0 strenght, what's the point of it?

Reactions: FAP Online Creation

FAP Online Creation

Game Developer
Dec 2, 2022
Game is cool, combat is cool, scenes are cool, story kinda eh, didn't see much good content on the story-side, but for the love of us degenerates, do the gym already buddy, if strenght influences the farm, and you selecting strenght trait doesn't actually give you a strenght boost on farm, and you start with 0 strenght, what's the point of it?
I agree with this. I can garantee you that we will work on the story to make it more interesting and smooth.

2.80 star(s) 45 Votes