LucidSaiko

Sep 1, 2019
trying to sleep or peek at Angela's or Gabbie's camp causes the game to break lol
This bug also happens if I try to sleep at the home.
1720337446277.png

testing3536

Feb 12, 2022
Hitting 20 tiredness prompts an error that file <<FAINT>> is not found. Seems like fixing a lot of bugs made new ones sprout up!

FAP Online Creation

Game Developer
Dec 2, 2022
When peeking on Gabbie:
Error:the passage "WA2GI" does not exist
And there's a Back button that puts me in a permanent loop of peeking on Gabbie.
Trying to reproduce this bug and fix it but right now we can't seem to reproduce it, did you load a save? If yes, from which version?

ebuzz

Nov 27, 2020
mini games not laptop friendly, hell not even keyboard friendly, need game pad support for these mini games grinds.

coolantrs

Oct 10, 2017
All cheats automatically opened. Replace .html file with this one. Did not do any testing whatsoever to see if saves break or the game does. I just changed the function that checks if cheats are enabled already to always be true. No code entry required now.
thank you man first time somting good from this game

Reactions: bbob1980

yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
TheFapocalypse-0.1.13b
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

Nitroxyde83

Feb 24, 2019
so still cant even get a handjob from the principal girls? nice i guess HAHAHAHAHA
Still just a waste of time. There's not a single video file,that contains any content. Its all images.
The only thing that is animated, are the 3D ones. That have no link towards the actual girls.

2.80 star(s) 48 Votes