jeztie

Jun 24, 2018
Just open the game from old save (ver.1.7) and icons of the girls are gone at home.
Similar problem for me (but I started from a new save), icons completely gone, but only after clicking their icons in the shelter and doing their scenes. Not sure if/how the icons come back (river/shed talks and "Practice/Trust" are still there and work as intended)?

Mar 1, 2022
Any got save files with progress? Because I figured out how to edit the save file. Also the bed for the women in the wasteland and the forest have been swapped around form some odd reason

FAP Online Creation

Game Developer
Dec 2, 2022
Similar problem for me (but I started from a new save), icons completely gone, but only after clicking their icons in the shelter and doing their scenes. Not sure if/how the icons come back (river/shed talks and "Practice/Trust" are still there and work as intended)?
If you already did the main scenes available with the woman, the icon will for sure disappear. Depend on if there is any scenes left with the woman or your trust/lust level. More scenes to come, stay aware!

Last edited:

maldenquik

Sep 17, 2016
Same, the character are just gone. I started a new game, same thing happened

yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
TheFapocalypse-0.1.8c
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.
Want to join the team? Read more here!

2.40 star(s) 27 Votes