• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

memes2501

Mar 4, 2018
Cheats are a bit more "sophisticated"... as in, you have to apply the same patch to 2 different places instead of just 1 for some reason ¯\_(ツ)_/¯ . Same obfuscation, same basic solution. Remove the md5 check with a simple true statement.

I've uploaded the html as a zip. overwrite the original, and cheats will be enabled. No other changes made.

Reaver

May 31, 2017
Cheats are a bit more "sophisticated"... as in, you have to apply the same patch to 2 different places instead of just 1 for some reason ¯\_(ツ)_/¯ . Same obfuscation, same basic solution. Remove the md5 check with a simple true statement.

I've uploaded the html as a zip. overwrite the original, and cheats will be enabled. No other changes made.
Sorry in advance, can you give and or direct me to a step by step way to use this? I have very limited tech skills.

My stats are...
STR: 12
DEX: 8
CON: 14
WIS: 10
INT: 10
CHR: 12

I know it's a bad roll, but it's above average for an NPC.

Druid64

Dec 11, 2019
Fishing mini game is now much worse in online version you have to refresh the page to get it to start

beryn

May 8, 2017
Wanted to try the game, entered the forest, all well and good.
Cut down a tree and went further in.
Got to a fishing spot, well that might be fun.

It wasn't, it was the worst mechanic I have ever tried.
It is impossible, if you click even once at the when the yellow circle is at the bottom the bar moves up and nothing happens, if you wait to the yellow spot moves it is to late and the bar falls so you have to start over making the fishing impossible.
So one of the first thing I encounter is completely broken.

Deleting the game as there is no reason to waste time on a game the developers isn't showing any will to make good.

Reactions: mendelev

FAP Online Creation

Game Developer
Dec 2, 2022
Wanted to try the game, entered the forest, all well and good.
Cut down a tree and went further in.
Got to a fishing spot, well that might be fun.

It wasn't, it was the worst mechanic I have ever tried.
It is impossible, if you click even once at the when the yellow circle is at the bottom the bar moves up and nothing happens, if you wait to the yellow spot moves it is to late and the bar falls so you have to start over making the fishing impossible.
So one of the first thing I encounter is completely broken.

Deleting the game as there is no reason to waste time on a game the developers isn't showing any will to make good.
We are absolutly willing to "make good". We do take in consideration the problem of the fishing game and we certainly will make it better.

beryn

May 8, 2017
We are absolutly willing to "make good". We do take in consideration the problem of the fishing game and we certainly will make it better.
Sorry I don't buy that.
There is no way you introduced that mechanic and thought that it was a good idea, did you even try it out.
It's in a zone where you get punished by going there, there had been no hint of how to get rid of the plague points.
Giving plague points and a fuck you is in no way fun, engaging or rewarding.

FAP Online Creation

Game Developer
Dec 2, 2022
Sorry I don't buy that.
There is no way you introduced that mechanic and thought that it was a good idea, did you even try it out.
It's in a zone where you get punished by going there, there had been no hint of how to get rid of the plague points.
Thank you for the remark, we will be giving more hints and make it more intuitive.
Buy it or not, it will happen.
We will make this game great.

Reactions: LordGil

kirkuloid

Sep 13, 2017
Sorry I don't buy that.
The faster you click, the faster it rises. It has some momentum to it as well, then will sink back down. Just practice for a few seconds to try to keep it at a specific spot and you'll get the hang of it. Maybe 5 or 6 seconds of practice and you'll catch every fish every time. tbh cutting down the trees are much more annoying than this without an autoclicker. And don't get me started on the fight mechanic...and yet to figure out the mining thing is...

tbh I rage quit this game a few minutes ago when it wouldn't let the 3rd shed convo with elfie exit, just stopped at the last part and wouldn't leave. Same thing happened with a lust convo with the step mom lady in one of the lust convos in her room, but at least that time I had a recent save...

Reactions: FAP Online Creation

Kinjiru

Sep 30, 2018
Man, the food mechanic is rough. You can spend almost as many calories fishing as you get from fishing.

beryn

May 8, 2017
The faster you click, the faster it rises. It has some momentum to it as well, then will sink back down. Just practice for a few seconds to try to keep it at a specific spot and you'll get the hang of it. Maybe 5 or 6 seconds of practice and you'll catch every fish every time. tbh cutting down the trees are much more annoying than this without an autoclicker. And don't get me started on the fight mechanic...and yet to figure out the mining thing is...

tbh I rage quit this game a few minutes ago when it wouldn't let the 3rd shed convo with elfie exit, just stopped at the last part and wouldn't leave. Same thing happened with a lust convo with the step mom lady in one of the lust convos in her room, but at least that time I had a recent save...
Tried the fishing out for more than 5-6 seconds, way more. If I clicked slowly nothing happened, just a little faster it shot up to the top.
There was no in between for me.

FAP Online Creation

Game Developer
Dec 2, 2022

Thank you for the comment, the scenes mechanism will be greatly improve quite soon.

The minigames will also make more and more sense (utility) as we progress the story and the grind will become more bearable and rewarding.

Man, the food mechanic is rough. You can spend almost as many calories fishing as you get from fishing.
You are right, we are planning some alternative to the fishing game for the food and also making the fishing game better.

Reactions: MotH_like25

MotH_like25

Aug 18, 2018
Thank you for the comment, the scenes mechanism will be greatly improve quite soon.

The minigames will also make more and more sense (utility) as we progress the story and the grind will become more bearable and rewarding.

You are right, we are planning some alternative to the fishing game for the food and also making the fishing game better.
So, I downloaded it, played it and the game has a plus for me - it's nice that it translates into a given language in the browser (in my case Polish). But, you know, it's still like this, nicely based on the characters of erotic stars, voices as audio, but as I would quote one of the commenters, the answer is not marked correctly even though you choose one or the other answer, the fishing rod does not always catch, the wood has to be cut always in time It doesn't always work out, but maybe that's how it is, and for me, there's a lack of a guide and some other mistakes. I know it's probably a development game, so there will be mistakes and refinements over time, but you're a patient person and will follow it over time and I'll wait for further developments. Regards.

Reactions: FAP Online Creation

FAP Online Creation

Game Developer
Dec 2, 2022
So, I downloaded it, played it and the game has a plus for me - it's nice that it translates into a given language in the browser (in my case Polish). But, you know, it's still like this, nicely based on the characters of erotic stars, voices as audio, but as I would quote one of the commenters, the answer is not marked correctly even though you choose one or the other answer, the fishing rod does not always catch, the wood has to be cut always in time It doesn't always work out, but maybe that's how it is, and for me, there's a lack of a guide and some other mistakes. I know it's probably a development game, so there will be mistakes and refinements over time, but you're a patient person and will follow it over time and I'll wait for further developments. Regards.
Thank you for you comment and yes, improving the minigames will be one of our main focus points.

• Red Heart
Reactions: MotH_like25

Nemetorszag420

Jun 12, 2022
Tried the fishing out for more than 5-6 seconds, way more. If I clicked slowly nothing happened, just a little faster it shot up to the top.
There was no in between for me.
You know u dont need to click right? u just need to hold down the LMB

beryn

May 8, 2017
You know u dont need to click right? u just need to hold down the LMB
Not really, the game states that you have to click.
Tried it again.
Doesn't change anything, as soon as I hold the mouse down for more than 0.2 seconds the bar flies to the top.
Went further in, an had an encounter. No information how that works.
Apparently you can't win, got excellent several times an ok for the rest and still lost.
Virus was set to 80 and there are no way to lower it and lost all equipment and wood I had gathered.
Went to the wastelands, first thing that happened was an encounter that I couldn't win.
So on both paths, you can gather a little supplies at the first stop, second is either a camp or fishing(that I can't get to work) and the third in both cases is a fight that you can't win...
Also, as I can't catch fish it is impossible to gather food, so the whole game is nonfunctional.

So wtf are you supposed to do?

Last edited:
Reactions: Noambonsky
2.50 star(s) 33 Votes