youraccount69

Dec 30, 2020
TheFapocalypse-0.1.9b
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.
Want to join the team? Read more here!

SoulsSurvivor

Oct 27, 2018
Not gonna lie I'm pretty upset I wasted my time with this. I thought filtering out anything without the "vaginal sex" tag would get rid of garbage like this but I am once again disappointed. Using some random sex scene with someone only the most brain dead person would actually care about to be able to add that tag and make the game seem more complete and is a nice touch of scummy I rarely see.

iron4doves

Dec 28, 2018
How are you supposed to get trust event 3 with the girls? I have 175 points, I have beaten both the wild and MAD dummy girls - cherie/lana/elfie are all locked with no way to progress. The map shows an event for cherie at storage and the other two at the shed, but there is no way to trigger any of these events.

Edit: holy shit, you can't be serious... I just scanned through the asset folder (The Fapocalypse v0.1.9b\ressources\scenes) and I don't see a single sex scene (MC's penis interacting with female) with any of the 3 primary female characters. I reviewed this first in Jan 2023. It's May 2024. No blowjobs, no handjobs, not even grinding action. Literally all of the sex content is still with random, nameless, battle-fuck enemies.

Last edited:

iron4doves

Dec 28, 2018
Does anyone know who the 3rd gif on the OP is?
Vixen Virago

google image search is a pretty high gain/low effort tool to learn how to use, took me 10sec to find just with the URL to the F95zone GIF dumped into it.

Xxxpxxx

Jan 19, 2022
i have the trust and lust at the requirements and ive won and lost to mad trainee and wild girl but the story is not pregressing at all is it a bug or im missing something?

ztakeo

Jul 5, 2017
I have to say... Either hire some voice actors/actresses or get rid of the AI voice. It is so bad it genuinely detracts from the game.

2.50 star(s) 35 Votes