What's your favorite character at this point of the game?

• Cherie

Votes: 192 27.6%
  • Lana

Votes: 162 23.3%
  • Elfie

Votes: 123 17.7%
  • Gabbie

Votes: 75 10.8%
  • Angela

Votes: 69 9.9%
  • Mia

Votes: 74 10.6%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Poulay

Oct 8, 2019
I want to be able to edit plastic, metal and wood, however i cant find the relevant values in the console, i wish to do the same with those in storage, Can you or anyone provide assistance?
to set quantity
plastic : SugarCube.State.variables.inventory.menuInv.inventory.list[0].qty
metal :
plastic : SugarCube.State.variables.inventory.menuInv.inventory.list[1].qty
wood :
plastic : SugarCube.State.variables.inventory.menuInv.inventory.list[2].qty

MeVirus

Feb 2, 2021
I want to be able to edit plastic, metal and wood, however i cant find the relevant values in the console, i wish to do the same with those in storage, Can you or anyone provide assistance?
SugarCube.State.active.variables.inventory.menuInv.inventory.list[1] = {"key": "wood", "qty": 20000}
SugarCube.State.active.variables.inventory.menuInv.inventory.list[2] = {"key": "metal", "qty": 20000}
SugarCube.State.active.variables.inventory.menuInv.inventory.list[3] = {"key": "plastic", "qty": 20000}
As the line is written in the console and paste it, you can change the numbers and the name of the material you receive, but be careful and save before entering commands so that you have the opportunity to roll back if you break something.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

Corn_Batton

Mar 23, 2019
i've got a bug to report which has been a thing for a while and i really hope isn't intentional. in every fight i've done since even before 0.2 i suddenly got an issue that it'd be inversed in a way, so when the girl is winning, the guy's health would be going up instead, and it'd be talking like the guy is winning too and showing the guy winning gifs, but then when the fight ends, the guy does still lose. no clue what's causing it, but it's been a thing i've experienced in the download version but also in the web version. i've had the issue since probably 0.1.5 or something, so i really hope it's not just intentional as it makes no sense whatsoever.

Obl1

Mar 25, 2022
I like the idea of this project also if right now the content frankly speaking it's not much.
But I have one programming question: why on earth you have in the scene folder the exact same image repeated with different names? You should be able to use the same image werever you need without having different copies in that folder and at the same time saving space mading the game lighter...

youraccount69

Engaged Member
Donor
Dec 30, 2020
TheFapocalypse-0.2.2e
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

arktedi9x

Aug 25, 2024
Wow, I did not know that we can discuss and share about cheating publicly like this right on the website :O. I thought cheating is bad. (Patreon codes are different)

WarblGarbl

Oct 10, 2017
Wow, I did not know that we can discuss and share about cheating publicly like this right on the website :O. I thought cheating is bad. (Patreon codes are different)
It's pretty universal for all Twine games like this. Once you figure out how to cheat the variables like this, you can do it for 95% of Twine games. It can also be an essential debugging tool if something like a quest bugs out and you need to manipulate the variable that tracks it.

Bif

Nov 18, 2017
So since the update when i go to put food in the storage I get an error message and am unable to move the food from my inventory to the storage so I just cant play now.

FAP Online Creation

Game Developer
Dec 2, 2022
i've got a bug to report which has been a thing for a while and i really hope isn't intentional. in every fight i've done since even before 0.2 i suddenly got an issue that it'd be inversed in a way, so when the girl is winning, the guy's health would be going up instead, and it'd be talking like the guy is winning too and showing the guy winning gifs, but then when the fight ends, the guy does still lose. no clue what's causing it, but it's been a thing i've experienced in the download version but also in the web version. i've had the issue since probably 0.1.5 or something, so i really hope it's not just intentional as it makes no sense whatsoever.
If I understand your question, this would be related to the bars being the virus (hornyness) and not health!
Thing is when fighting, the goal is to make to opponent cum first. If the bar of the opponent reaches the end, you win. But If your bar reaches the end first, you lose. The more your move is effective and the more dominance you have, the more her bar will fill up.

I'm not sure if that was your issue, so if it's going the opposite on your end report it to us please.
-˚₊‧✩Crystallia✩‧₊˚

Bif

Nov 18, 2017
Thanks for the report! We'll look into it.
so trying it again, I needed food so went to the forest and farmed a bit, went to storage and clicking on the food item selected the third item in the section above food which was a ring. I clicked on the items in the section below food and it did select one of the food items and let me place it in storage but when there was only one food item left none of the other items let me select it when clicking on it and trying to place anything else in storage gave me an error message and a floating "food" text next to my mouse.

Corn_Batton

Mar 23, 2019
If I understand your question, this would be related to the bars being the virus (hornyness) and not health!
Thing is when fighting, the goal is to make to opponent cum first. If the bar of the opponent reaches the end, you win. But If your bar reaches the end first, you lose. The more your move is effective and the more dominance you have, the more her bar will fill up.

I'm not sure if that was your issue, so if it's going the opposite on your end report it to us please.
-˚₊‧✩Crystallia✩‧₊˚
it does go the opposite, like when i get bad, it's like the girl is the one who did bad instead, and the gifs and bars reflect that too, acting like when i keep getting bad the guy is still winning, but then when the fight ends, it still somehow shows the girl winning. i could try and make a video of it if my explanation isn't good enough, if that would help.

FAP Online Creation

Game Developer
Dec 2, 2022
it does go the opposite, like when i get bad, it's like the girl is the one who did bad instead, and the gifs and bars reflect that too, acting like when i keep getting bad the guy is still winning, but then when the fight ends, it still somehow shows the girl winning. i could try and make a video of it if my explanation isn't good enough, if that would help.
Ummm, You can send us a video on our discord (linked in thread). But the way you discribe it, it seems normal
- Fixfap

Corn_Batton

Mar 23, 2019
Ummm, You can send us a video on our discord (linked in thread). But the way you discribe it, it seems normal
- Fixfap
made a video since i don't feel like joining the discord only for this potential bug, since i still really hope it isn't intentional, as going through maledom to get a femdom end scene defeats the whole purpose of the femdom part existing.

doom750

Jan 30, 2022
not sure if anyone got this but I got "basic ring of lana" and every time I try to sleep with her or take a shower with her I get the normal lust/love without the bonuses. Gabbie's ring for example works fine

Imortal1331

Dec 16, 2017
How do you change the name in the beginning? Every time I do, it always defaults to Alex. What am I doing wrong?

2.90 star(s) 73 Votes