Dezmar

May 4, 2017
Can anyone post a more current Walkthrough? The one on the front page is version 0.47, and 0.58 of the game just came out...

SirChives

Sep 17, 2017
I'm having trouble running the game. It worked the first time when I opened it up, but every subsequent time all I get is a white screen. Can anyone help me with this? I tried searching the tread for answers but I couldn't find anything.

lTTMl

Aug 7, 2017
I'm having trouble running the game. It worked the first time when I opened it up, but every subsequent time all I get is a white screen. Can anyone help me with this? I tried searching the tread for answers but I couldn't find anything.
Try to delete the two save files "InputName_tyrano_data" and "InputName_tyrano_quick_save".
If it does not work, install it in another path, I do not see why it should not work. :unsure:

erebor

Jul 12, 2017
Hello,
I played this game several times but now, i would like to play again from the start but I can't "reinitialize" the skip option.
To be clear, I want to be unable to skip unread text (to read all the first time but to be able to try all the routes without re-read each sentence).
Where is the file to delete ?

PS : The option "skip unread text" is off but it doesn't work

4.10 star(s) 81 Votes