Edorath

Jul 14, 2017
i have come to report one of the worst bugs i've found since i started playing this game a while ago:

if you find the hidden bonus the epic sax guy song no longer plays.
literally unplayable.

Mr_SmithXoXo

Nov 11, 2020
any news?
Sadly nothing on Patreon. Considering how bad Shelter was rush and half-assed in the past couple of months to completion I suspect this game will follow the same path as this games update were already slow with little content so I wouldn't be surprised if it got abandoned. Winterlook is currently only focusing on a new unnamed Sci-Fi game.

• Sad
Reactions: lockerxx

LckyPerv

Aug 23, 2021
this one has quite the variety of cast, i would say that it lacks a bit more of monster girls, but the orc girl, succubus and the water spirit girl are quite the catch, except the last one that have few scenes, but overall is a pretty good game

Byczer

Feb 1, 2020
We are still waiting orc girl femdom path :( (other femdom was great so Im eagerly waiting this)

RPDL

do torrent. go fast.
Donor
Dec 17, 2020
Torrent: ( ) ❤
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
You can find additional information and if you find this useful, we also accept !
We have a thread here if you have any questions, feedback or requests!
Join for requests/support and get torrents a few minutes early! (rpdl#6652)

Reactions: 90t3DXtm3p

TealWonder

Oct 12, 2020
Hey, I am trying to complete the gallery and am struggling to find the part where Miriam is in bed with you in the morning. I fail to understand how to get it and would really appreciate some help. Thanks!

Last edited:

TheGreySun

Feb 17, 2021
well they finished S.H.E.L.T.E.R so there is hope
"finished" lol, they got bored and just rushed an ending so they could move on the stellar dream, which from what I heard is basically just S.H.E.L.T.E.R again but this time "IN SPAAAAAACE" lol not shitting on him as this is the first time it's happened from what I can tell, I just hope they don't turn into another icstor and this was a 1 time deal because they felt post apocalyptic is an over used genre now, thanks to all the devs using it the last few years.

4.10 star(s) 81 Votes