Entroop

Dec 24, 2020
- escape via running around and going outside --> monster bad end
- wait and agree to be sold off --> orc end+bonus incest orc end
- escape while being transported --> wolf/dog end
- wait for lime to die so tana can escape by swapping to lime's corpse --> another bad end
Looks like that's it. Repetitive as hell. Although I didn't try killing all but a single guard (they kill guys in front of them when they are blocked), which is technically possible, but too 面倒くさい to do. Maybe you could also discover by trying to interacting with something, but I highly doubt it.

Also there are some CGs in the folder that are not included in the game? I was curious about the piercings but never discovered them in the game.

vnpt

Jul 8, 2019
hm...I remembered this game on other website before it exist in here. Her character look more fitting for a love story but...heck, who am I to judge.

malice12

Dec 17, 2021
Looks like that's it. Repetitive as hell. Although I didn't try killing all but a single guard (they kill guys in front of them when they are blocked), which is technically possible, but too 面倒くさい to do. Maybe you could also discover by trying to interacting with something, but I highly doubt it.

Also there are some CGs in the folder that are not included in the game? I was curious about the piercings but never discovered them in the game.
game already in my h-game external hdd hahaha, haven't touched it after i wrote my review.

i at least tried that killing guard thing using the technique of walking back and forth while in counter, i remember i interacted to a lot of stuff after doing that and haven't found anything. But i haven't tried killing all of them too.

i think the cgs i haven't seen might be scenes where we have to just ughhh grind more of the daily thing, like the wolf/orc those were random stuff that goes away if we ignore it.

Onishirayuki

Jun 27, 2019
Excuse me , Hello All.
I have a compressed version of this games.
Original from OP 1.70GB to 90MB/101 MB extracted.
Compressed With: YAC 3.3
Audio: 50%

Thankyou.

Ag414

Dec 24, 2022
Excuse me , Hello All.
I have a compressed version of this games.
Original from OP 1.70GB to 90MB/101 MB extracted.
Compressed With: YAC 3.3
Audio: 50%

Thankyou.
Can you please share a link through 'Mega' as well? I can't download it from here
Please....

QQP_Purple

Dec 11, 2020
I can't switch this into fullscreen. ALT+Enter freezes for a moment but than nothing changes.

QQP_Purple

Dec 11, 2020
Does anyone have a full CG save? I really enjoy the scenes here but like even with a save editor I can't catch them all. It just takes too much grinding into the unknown.

FlamesOfVengeance

Jul 16, 2019
You know, I'm a huge pregnancy fan but this game right here seems depressing as hell. I haven't even played it but I still feel so bad for the girl. She's such a cutie and has to go through extremely vile shit like that... I'll never understand people who are into rape, humiliation, mind-breaking and other evil stuff but oh well, you do you.

QQP_Purple

Dec 11, 2020
You know, I'm a huge pregnancy fan but this game right here seems depressing as hell. I haven't even played it but I still feel so bad for the girl. She's such a cutie and has to go through extremely vile shit like that... I'll never understand people who are into rape, humiliation, mind-breaking and other evil stuff but oh well, you do you.
It's the same as watching a slasher movie really.

When Jason is carving up those teens on Crystal Lake or Freddy is doing what Freddy does best the things happening on screen are genuinely heinous and difficult to even imagine IF you look at it from the perspective of real people doing real things to each other.

But you don't. You look at it like what it is, a story. And at that point you get the unique experience of being able to experience emotions and events that you otherwise could not in real life in a safe and controlled environment where you are in control of how much or little you get and can put the breaks on at any point.

FlamesOfVengeance

Jul 16, 2019
It's the same as watching a slasher movie really.

When Jason is carving up those teens on Crystal Lake or Freddy is doing what Freddy does best the things happening on screen are genuinely heinous and difficult to even imagine IF you look at it from the perspective of real people doing real things to each other.

But you don't. You look at it like what it is, a story. And at that point you get the unique experience of being able to experience emotions and events that you otherwise could not in real life in a safe and controlled environment where you are in control of how much or little you get and can put the breaks on at any point.
Fair point. But I don't think I wanna experience depression while trying to rub one out lmao I guess that's what I can't wrap my head around. If you're looking at this game like you would at a horror movie it's probably fine but I don't know how someone could get aroused seeing this stuff (not trying to kink shame btw).

QQP_Purple

Dec 11, 2020
Fair point. But I don't think I wanna experience depression while trying to rub one out lmao I guess that's what I can't wrap my head around. If you're looking at this game like you would at a horror movie it's probably fine but I don't know how someone could get aroused seeing this stuff (not trying to kink shame btw).
Honestly when it comes to stuff like this and Guro I think most people aren't coming into it with the intention to rub one out. But like I am sure there is someone out there that does and more power to them I guess. But like, not me.

2.30 star(s) 8 Votes