adamwest123

Jun 26, 2022
Looks like that's it. Repetitive as hell. Although I didn't try killing all but a single guard (they kill guys in front of them when they are blocked), which is technically possible, but too 面倒くさい to do. Maybe you could also discover by trying to interacting with something, but I highly doubt it.

Also there are some CGs in the folder that are not included in the game? I was curious about the piercings but never discovered them in the game.
Did you ever figure out if you can get all of the CG that is included with the game in the CG folder.

DarkDesires

Jun 30, 2017
As soon as I install rpg ace and restart, I already have the blue screen of death. Then computer is reaaaaly slow to restart. Once I wanna launch the game another blue screen of death appears... No way to play this game for me. >_<

I was really interested because of the heavy shit fetish fantasies in it and I like heavy extreme stuff at some point... BUT not heavy shit programs who make my computer crash and unplayable game.

I guess it's useless to ask... but I still do: may we have a version like any other rpg maker game simply "unzip your file and play" without all those annoyance? Why do we have to install those package/program or whatever it's called to run a rpgmaker game?

After all the number of rpgmaker games we played me and other half, if something was wrong with my config I should have knew it for a long time... First one to be extreme in its genre, apparently and ofc it will be the first one to give me issues.

Karma is a bitch, I guess?

2.30 star(s) 8 Votes