Mod Ren'Py The Fiery Scion Multi-Mod [Part 1V2, Part 2, Part 3 Update 21][RiamMar]

Would you like to have the option to show the textbox ornaments?

• Yes

Votes: 183 56.3%
  • No

Votes: 20 6.2%
  • I don't care

Votes: 122 37.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

SiriusB01

Mar 2, 2021
How does it work for part 1 and 2? So I only need to download a single file and use the same file in both parts or how does it work? (sorry if this type of question has already been answered but my English is bad so I'm sorry and thank you for answering)

RiamMar

One Hand Clapping, Heart of the Keyforge
Modder
Game Developer
Sep 15, 2017
How does it work for part 1 and 2? So I only need to download a single file and use the same file in both parts or how does it work? (sorry if this type of question has already been answered but my English is bad so I'm sorry and thank you for answering)
It's alright and yes, you only need that one archive, extract it and copy it mod folder into the game folder of both parts. Basically, the mod works for both games.

But! Don't press the tiny book icon in the quick menu below the textbox in the first part of the game. That feature only exists in part 2.

Woodstock_1983

Sep 16, 2020
How do I download the mod again? When i click the bottom one and try to add it to the game folder, I get this message.

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
How do I download the mod again? When i click the bottom one and try to add it to the game folder, I get this message.
Update your unpacking software and try again.

Reactions: RiamMar

RiamMar

Modder
Game Developer
Sep 15, 2017
Not sure what the problem is. Can you try downloading the file from Mega or GoFile?

Might be an issue with some wrongly saved bits and bytes while downloading. Just downloaded the file and extracted it with "right-click extract all" and with 7zip. Both worked.

Reactions: Elhemeer

RiamMar

Modder
Game Developer
Sep 15, 2017
What does it mean warded? Says i have naesala warded.
You've cast a protective spell on her, instead of using the fireball to kill the bandit (and inflicting burn wounds on her as collateral damage). Happens pretty early on in the game.

RiamMar

Modder
Game Developer
Sep 15, 2017
Does it worked for the revised part #1? It's just crashing when I tried.
Just redownloaded the revised p1 and had no issues runnig it.

Did you download the JoiPlay version of the mod or the normal one?
Screenshot 2024-09-10 162430.png

Is the "mod" folder in the game folder? It should look like TFS-Part1_V2-pc\game\mod
Screenshot 2024-09-10 162151.png

What's the error message? If it's caused by my mod, it should probably show up in the traceback.txt or log.txt.

RobLocksley

Oct 7, 2023
Just redownloaded the revised p1 and had no issues runnig it.

Did you download the JoiPlay version of the mod or the normal one?
No; just normal. However, I have save files from original part 1 (12a?).
Is the "mod" folder in the game folder? It should look like TFS-Part1_V2-pc\game\mod
Yes.
What's the error message? If it's caused by my mod, it should probably show up in the traceback.txt or log.txt.
I'll check later today if I can.

MrDude1977

Jul 24, 2024
You've cast a protective spell on her, instead of using the fireball to kill the bandit (and inflicting burn wounds on her as collateral damage). Happens pretty early on in the game.
Does it make a difference later in the game though?

RiamMar

Modder
Game Developer
Sep 15, 2017
Does it make a difference later in the game though?
Iirc, not really.
Naes gets healed later at the temple and there's a slight dialogue change even later on I think.
Most choices are flavour. Not even sure about the Troll and second Bandit choice. The recommendations in TFS are more the good hearted and "protect what's mine" choices.
The story itself is pretty linear so far and that probably won't change much. The last few updates were pretty much a kinetic novel without any choices at all. The most effect you get from this mod is the textbox customization. :D

Reactions: MrDude1977
Jul 4, 2017
Iirc, not really.
Naes gets healed later at the temple and there's a slight dialogue change even later on I think.
Most choices are flavour. Not even sure about the Troll and second Bandit choice. The recommendations in TFS are more the good hearted and "protect what's mine" choices.
The story itself is pretty linear so far and that probably won't change much. The last few updates were pretty much a kinetic novel without any choices at all. The most effect you get from this mod is the textbox customization. :D
what game is the one in the most right ?

RiamMar

Modder
Game Developer
Sep 15, 2017
what game is the one in the most right ?
That's going to be Princess on the Run.
We are currently still working on it and we plan to release the first update next month. I'll have the game thread linked, as soon as we have something more to put in it than what I'm writing in the Runaway Princess thread.

Reactions: EvilLadyKitten
Jul 4, 2017
That's going to be Princess on the Run.
We are currently still working on it and we plan to release the first update next month. I'll have the game thread linked, as soon as we have something more to put in it than what I'm writing in the Runaway Princess thread.
Nice! Thanks

RiamMar

Modder
Game Developer
Sep 15, 2017
What about update 21c, is your mod still valid here? :unsure: :love: (y)
is atleast a choice before i stopped trying the old mod, so guess not :p

Updated
  • Content update
  • Variable names for Characters adjusted
    • The variables got renamed, so if I missed a variable and you get an error, please let me know
  • Walkthrough filter should work again
    • Please note, that it will "hide" the choices. E.g. "Filter: Harem" will remove the Harem choices.
    • Should work the same for Part 1V2 up to V3 now. (Please let me know if something is off, had no time for indepth testing)

Reactions: Elhemeer and pitao

pitao

May 18, 2023
Updated
  • Content update
  • Variable names for Characters adjusted
    • The variables got renamed, so if I missed a variable and you get an error, please let me know
  • Walkthrough filter should work again
    • Please note, that it will "hide" the choices. E.g. "Filter: Harem" will remove the Harem choices.
    • Should work the same for Part 1V2 up to V3 now. (Please let me know if something is off, had no time for indepth testing)
Yep seems so, once I load the save from part 2 and enter the mod, and when I try to open Characters tab it gives the traceback error I attached, and of course once I ignore and try to open it again and because it tries to open the same tab it keeps giving the error hehehe